Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HopefulBP
    commented on 's reply
    Have you received an email asking you to sign the Electronic Communication Consent form?

• HopefulBP
    commented on 's reply
    Did you do the pre exam interview over the phone yet?

• HopefulBP
    replied
    Has anyone received an email asking them to sign an “Electronic Communications Consent”?

Leave a comment:

• Criso
    replied
    I hope they could use my CBP eqip, pft, and medical. That would be cool. I’ll shoot them an email rn.

Leave a comment:

• headphones1225
    replied
    Anyone know when the 3 day notice actually ends? I received the TSL at 12:00 Saturday and it says I have until 9/29 to submit my documents. I emailed DHS and got nothing back. I can’t submit the documents until I get info from my current agency and I won’t get it until tomorrow 9/29. Does anyone know if it’s end of day 9/29 or 9/28 midnight?

Leave a comment:

• myman12
    replied
    Originally posted by headphones1225 View Post

Yea, just did some digging. Seems like they don’t specify in the booklet that they do allow 20/100 as long as you carry an extra set of contacts. Lol.
    Yea makesure you go to your eye doctor first to have documentation with you. If your worse eye is 20/100 than that means your other eye needs to be 20/30 when uncorrected.

Leave a comment:

• headphones1225
    replied
    Originally posted by myman12 View Post

Very firm. Check the site to make sure you qualify.
    Yea, just did some digging. Seems like they don’t specify in the booklet that they do allow 20/100 as long as you carry an extra set of contacts. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• myman12
    replied
    How firm are they on the uncorrected vision on the medical? My eyes are pretty bad. But they’re 20/20 corrected.
    Very firm. Check the site to make sure you qualify.

Leave a comment:

• Criso
    replied
    Same I Just got the email today as well. I applied like last year for the gs-5

Leave a comment:

• headphones1225
    replied
    How firm are they on the uncorrected vision on the medical? My eyes are pretty bad. But they’re 20/20 corrected.
    Last edited by headphones1225; 09-26-2020, 03:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• G-Cobra500-T
    replied
    Tentative letter email this morning. Put in for past couple announcements. GL all

Leave a comment:

• headphones1225
    replied
    Originally posted by BP3 View Post

Got one as well. Three days to reply.

current Fed Leo, 4 years exp, BA degree.

Nice! That’s also why I’m surprised. I have no relevant experience other than a degree in criminal justice. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• BP3
    replied
    I haven’t read the thread so idk what announcement you guys are talking about. But I just got a tentative offer from the January announcement! Totally forgot about it and wasn’t really expecting anything after not getting an email since March for just being referred. So there’s hope for me and anyone who hasn’t received a TOL yet! The GS 5/7 announcement btw.
    Got one as well. Three days to reply.

current Fed Leo, 4 years exp, BA degree.

Leave a comment:

• headphones1225
    replied
    I haven’t read the thread so idk what announcement you guys are talking about. But I just got a tentative offer from the January announcement! Totally forgot about it and wasn’t really expecting anything after not getting an email since March for just being referred. So there’s hope for me and anyone who hasn’t received a TOL yet! The GS 5/7 announcement btw.

Leave a comment:

• myman12
    replied
    Anybody still going thru the background?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5887 users online. 325 members and 5562 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X