Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zombiemap
    commented on 's reply
    I think their HQ is in Dallas. So maybe Dallas? Not too sure

• my93rx7tt
    commented on 's reply
    I have to request a waiver too but not sure I'm going to go through with it.

• smawman
    replied
    I have to request a waiver for my knees. Anyone been through this process?

Leave a comment:

• InWeITrust
    replied
    Took my medical on 11/16 called the lady today and she informed me that my medical has no issues and sent to ICE and they will reach out to me next. I’m assuming it’s for the PT exam. Hopefully it’s sooner rather than later.

Does anyone know what city the poly is performed in. I know a lot of people have stated TX but where in TX?

Leave a comment:

• zombiemap
    commented on 's reply
    CBP and BP has the worst poly and high failure rate

• Lukothe4th
    replied
    I have poly in January, don’t know how I feel about it. BPs poly was the most invasive, time consuming thing I’ve ever done in backgrounds and I’ve been a cop for 3 different agencies. Poly takes about 45 mins to an hour with county and city, then 6 hours for BP, smells fishy.

Leave a comment:

• tunasandwich
    replied
    Finished my medical today and was told everything looked good by the doc just got to submit everything and send it in tomorrow. Already completed my drug test 2 weeks ago. Sent in my e-qip and fingerprints 2 months ago. think im just waiting on my BI and notification of poly or not.

EDIT: poly in January in Texas
    Last edited by tunasandwich; 11-29-2021, 09:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lukothe4th
    commented on 's reply
    Bro I never did a pt portion in my medical. So who knows anymore. This process is everywhere. Some poly, some don’t, some pt test, some don’t.

• my93rx7tt
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like he still has a medical, step test etc left so still a ways to go before an actual start date. Poly imminent.

• Lorenzo Medina
    replied
    I’m sure that’s next somewhere down the road.

Leave a comment:

• Lukothe4th
    commented on 's reply
    No poly????

• Lorenzo Medina
    replied
    Hey guys, been following this thread for a while. Honestly forgot all about this application till I had to go get the bloodwork and fingerprints done.
    received an email this morning stating that my “case has been moved onto EOD” whatever that means.
    Still waiting on the medical and vision appointment, which I’m assuming is next. But you never ever know with hiring now a days.

Leave a comment:

• Lukothe4th
    replied
    There’s been no noise lately, what’s been going on?

Leave a comment:

• zombiemap
    commented on 's reply
    CBP and border patrol has the highest fail rate for poly. I think ice isn’t as bad as those 2

• Lukothe4th
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like everyone is going to TX for it. Hope it’s not as high of a fail rate as Border Patrol’s poly, because we will lose at least half of us to that machine. Even us with TS and Secret clearances.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3530 users online. 226 members and 3304 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X