Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJB
    started a topic Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

A Direct Hire Deportation Officer announcement just came out.

The first 2,000 eligible applicants based on the questionnaire will move forward to the USA Hire assessment and writing sample. If necessary, additional applicants may be considered in the order in which they have applied.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/510650300/

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    All you can do is keep trying.

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    I was in med review from 3/18 to 12/18 then went to med waiver until 3/19 and started 4/19. Just don't give up. Don't put your life on hold but don''t give up.

• mizzsix
    replied
    I've been waiting on med clearance since December. Anyone else in a similar situation? I call every 2 or 3 weeks and get the same answer that my file is waiting on review in DC.

Leave a comment:

• notoriousjnc
    commented on 's reply
    KJB I actually do have a 4 year degree. I went through a lot to try and be a police officer, but i got washed out twice. I don’t have any excuses, I’m just trying to reboot my career.

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    It's a long shot unless you have a degree. Doesn't hurt to try anyway.

• notoriousjnc
    replied
    Does anyone think someone who has minimal LE experience (failed-FTO/probation) has a shot at making it past the application screening process ?

Leave a comment:

• mxxdude
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I took on in April. It wasn’t that bad. Got a verbal pass and got my eod date a week after. Current DHS wmployee with a secret and I never had failed one. So if you have failed it’s a guarantee if not it’s a 50/50 shot if you take one. A guy on the other forums was a DHS LEO and had to take it

• RicardoCrashe
    replied
    Anyone take the Poly yet?

Leave a comment:

• PA_Ed
    replied
    Any updates regarding this position, DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH?

Applied September 13th of 2018, informed "You are among the best qualified candidates and have been referred for the next step in the selection process." and have not heard anything since.

Thank you,
    Ed

Leave a comment:

• ATanaka
    replied
    Any updates on when the next DH for ERO will open up? I applied in 2018 but I was too late and not within the 2000 application limit.

Leave a comment:

• RSORX8510
    replied
    Anybody know the average time you received your final offer from the time you receive TSL? I have no medical issues

Leave a comment:

• armymikeymike
    replied
    Has anyone referred to the Phoenix office heard anything yet, good, bad, or indifferent?

Leave a comment:

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    Is there an email address or phone number to call or an update?

• DocHolidayFan
    commented on 's reply
    Im in the same boat as you for Detroit FO

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8335 users online. 326 members and 8009 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X