Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myman12
    commented on 's reply
    Yea they said only some have to take the assessment test.

• Sheridan1
    commented on 's reply
    The job is what you make of it. Some will love and some will hate any job.

• Theout
    commented on 's reply
    Why does it suck ?

• MotorT3531
    commented on 's reply
    i feel so bad for you lolll this job sucks

• Costanza
    commented on 's reply
    When did you start the process and where ya headed my dude?! And congrats!

• Corey Angel
    replied
    EOD April 26

Leave a comment:

• OscarB201
    commented on 's reply
    I am a little concern because this time I apply and they have not yet send me an assessment or an email saying I do not need to take an assessment.

• NCG128
    commented on 's reply
    No math. It was logical reasoning which I personally hate lol and like a mini psych test with a writing sample

• Mike_lowrey
    commented on 's reply
    notoriousjnc Did the test consist of logical reasoning, math, and reading/writing?

• notoriousjnc
    commented on 's reply
    I thought it was tough. I was surprised when I was told I scored in the mid 90s.

The toughest part imo is just the time constraints.

• Pitbull4332
    replied
    I happened to be up when they first posted the latest direct hire and applied for DC and Baltimore, I searched the forums from way back when and heard the test was hard. I seen they lowered the cut off to 81. are the assessments really that hard? I heard some people didnt have to take it.

Leave a comment:

• 4GodnCntry
    replied
    Hi all, haven’t posted in a long time. Just applied to the latest DO announcement. Can anyone tell me about Batavia Detention Center? What are the main duties and responsibilities of DO’s assigned to Batavia? What type of work is done at a detention center? Is batavia Monday - Friday schedule?

also, what other locations are part of Buffalo field office? Any insight on those locations and what the schedules/duties are?

any info is greatly appreciated. I’m searching here and Delphi for these answers but it’s difficult to find. Thanks all!

Leave a comment:

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    Sheepdog ICE isnt a uniformed agency or a 0083 series so UPTP wont be accepted

@Exbpa as they should I'm tired of these transfers not knowing how to do anything
    Last edited by FNG41YR; 01-19-2020, 03:22 PM.

• headphones1225
    replied
    How is the hiring process like? Similar to CBP? Exam, medical, fitness, interview, then a waiting game? Or do things move more smoothly with ICE?

Leave a comment:

• Exbpa340
    commented on 's reply
    Negative on accepting academy. The only academies accepted are the Immigration Academies (BP academy 24 weeks and recently the CBPO academy) and even those individuals will need to attend an addition training.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10819 users online. 251 members and 10568 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X