Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJB
    started a topic Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

A Direct Hire Deportation Officer announcement just came out.

The first 2,000 eligible applicants based on the questionnaire will move forward to the USA Hire assessment and writing sample. If necessary, additional applicants may be considered in the order in which they have applied.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/510650300/

• SeacretAgent
    commented on 's reply
    Submit pre-employment paperwork then drug testing, physical agility and medical according to the instructions. At some point the background will be initiated as well.

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    That is awesome! What comes next in the hiring process, an interview?

Here are two numbers for anyone who wishes to be proactive:

Entry level ICE hiring - 214-905-5238
    Staffing - 214-905-5222

• SeacretAgent
    commented on 's reply
    I apologize it is Washington DC. As far as background, military and federal civilian law enforcement.

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! I have yet to receive one, do not expect one at this point in time.

May you give us a rundown of your background/experience please, thank you

• Lay_Tactical
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats, for which location?

• SeacretAgent
    replied
    FYI I received a TSL yesterday. Just in case anyone is still wondering or lost hopes or have not heard anything since the referrals. I had completely forgot I even applied.

Leave a comment:

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I'm sure it will.

• Big Bill
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the insight. I’m gathering all that info now. I’m currently a K9 Handler with DHS/TSA so hopefully that will help me too already being in an agency under the DHS umbrella.

• Theout
    commented on 's reply
    Nope - TSL is usually a letter with “ Tentative Offer - name “ as a subject . With congrats bla bla in the body of the letter . And actual TSL attached in PDF

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    KJB - thank you

Is this a TSL??

I received this email on 11/26/18 and have not received any update since. My status on USAJobs remains “referred” as of today, 6/10/2019

Eligible for the following position or positions:
    GL-1801-7; You are tentatively eligible for this series/grade combination based on your self-rating of your qualifications.
    GL-1801-5; You are tentatively eligible for this series/grade combination based on your self-rating of your qualifications.

The following is your referral status for the position or positions to which you applied:
    You have been referred to the hiring manager for position GL-1801-7 in Newark, New Jersey
    You have been referred to the hiring manager for position GL-1801-5 in Newark, New Jersey

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    If I recall anyone that wasn't given a TSL by early April will have to wait until the next time they have an announcement.

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    I gave them my position descriptions for all the LE jobs I have worked. I got letters from supervisors, coworkers, etc. stating I am fully capable of LE work despite my issues. I wrote up a memo explaining why I know I can still do the job. Plus I submitted a letter from my doctor saying I can do LE work.

• Big Bill
    commented on 's reply
    I just got put into med waiver process. I have mild sleep apnea that I use a CPAP machine for. All my numbers for the treatment show it’s working and my sleep is normal. KJB any suggestions on waiver process? Like information you provided them. Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    Same - referred as best qualified, never heard / received any correspondence

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11662 users online. 470 members and 11192 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X