Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calitown
    commented on 's reply
    SyntaxError
    Have you been picked up by ICE?

• SyntaxError
    replied
    Can anyone provide any info or experience on the Los Angeles FO or other satellite stations in Orange County / Inland Empire?
    Last edited by SyntaxError; 02-26-2021, 02:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Srok1
    replied
    Originally posted by OficialDDD View Post
    I received a TSL for Pearsall,TX today. I have three days to respond. Pros and cons ladies and gents?
    I know limited. Pearsall is a men's detention center I believe and most folks commute together from San Antonio. Nothing out there really but San Antonio is really nice.

Leave a comment:

• Houston713
    commented on 's reply
    I got the same offer bro. So you won’t be alone lol I’m just glad I’m at least 3 hrs within driving range from my home.

• OficialDDD
    replied
    I received a TSL for Pearsall,TX today. I have three days to respond. Pros and cons ladies and gents?

Leave a comment:

• logic305
    replied
    TSL are going out. I received my TSL on the 23rd for VA. Background Florida Sheriff 9 yrs, federal police 9 yrs and CBP Officer 1 year.

Leave a comment:

• txhorns2124
    replied
    Any news out of West Texas ?

Leave a comment:

• Calitown
    commented on 's reply
    agent05 This was my thoughts as well. Unless the mandate comes from Congress themselves and instead left up to the agency to decide, then we won't be going 1811s anytime soon.
    A lot of DO's aren't even receiving AUO as of right now so the LEAP + GS 13 would actually be a pay increase for some, and just being an 1811 would be super beneficial as far as job security goes. For our sake, I hope it happens.

• agent05
    replied
    No way ERO will become 1811. Many many reasons behind it lets start:
    The amount of money to train all DO's to become criminal investigators is insane not to mention the AGE of the agents playing a role.
    How many criminal cases will you "investigate" if your sole mission is immigration?
    ERO=ENFORCE
    HSI=INVESTIGATE
    You think the UNIONS will let this happen? Not in a million years, they will fight this like hell to get their easy money!
    But because we have dems and a new administration in control.. I can guarantee you that what will happen is a BIG TIME change.. you all ready?... NAME CHANGE! You will now be called Immigration Agents. This will make them lefties happy.
    Plus with the crazy amount of people crossing over to seek asylum... record numbers... that will most definitely keep ERO busy for years to come.
    I have spoken

Leave a comment:

• darkhorse6
    replied
    Received a TSL for the Dallas FO, and I rescinded the alternate TSL for the San Antonio FO. Exciting times.

Leave a comment:

• Srok1
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, you work in the office until yr academy. And no news.

• SyntaxError
    replied
    Is it normal to work an office before you go to the academy? Also, any news internally of the chances of the DO going 1811?

Leave a comment:

• JordanB
    replied
    Is anyone waiting on EOD from the NYFO?

Leave a comment:

• Andrewmp2020
    commented on 's reply
    Anyone know if a nopa usually comes before or after the poly?

• Criso
    commented on 's reply
    Calitown crap. The woman recommended that I put In my 2 weeks after I received the email, but now knowing that the emails are inconsistent, I am planning to do It this Friday to give my current employer the appropriate 2 weeks. Thank you. Much appreciated.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3465 users online. 203 members and 3262 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X