Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally cleared medical for the December 2017 announcement, should be getting my EOD soon.

Comment

• mxxdude
      mxxdude commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice what location did you get your TSL for?

• KJB
      KJB commented
      Editing a comment
      Adelanto, CA out of the LA Field Office.

• So if you don’t pass pre-clearance who notifies you? I got a weirdly vague answer from PSU

Comment

• what are the steps in the hiring process?

Comment

• dangerr101 Some do and some don’t.

Comment

• RicardoCrashe
        RicardoCrashe commented
        Editing a comment
        Got contacted today for poly wish me luck

• Radio Raheem
        Radio Raheem commented
        Editing a comment
        Just relax, get a good night sleep the night before and tell the truth. You will do fine.

• OscarB201
        OscarB201 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wish you the best

• Porocessing out of Newark, NJ FO. Currently waiting for medical clearence. Anyone else out of the NJ area? What steps are you at?

Comment

• PA_Ed
        PA_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        Let's chat over PM/email/phone - I am in Philadelphia, referred out of Newark NJ office back in November....no contact yet. DRNJ

I received this email on 11/26/18 and have not received any update since. My status on USAJobs remains “referred” as of today, 3/25/2019

Eligible for the following position or positions:
        GL-1801-7; You are tentatively eligible for this series/grade combination based on your self-rating of your qualifications.
        GL-1801-5; You are tentatively eligible for this series/grade combination based on your self-rating of your qualifications.

The following is your referral status for the position or positions to which you applied:
        You have been referred to the hiring manager for position GL-1801-7 in Newark, New Jersey
        You have been referred to the hiring manager for position GL-1801-5 in Newark, New Jersey

• got "the call" today. Academy April 23rd!

Comment

• Anyone having any movement in the Lumpkin, GA location?

Comment

• I was referred to SF, but have yet to hear back. Is it safe to assume that those that have been referred will not hear back by now?

Anyway, actually surprised since no one seems to want to move to the Bay Area because of how expensive it is to live in CA.
          Last edited by Culper; 03-25-2019, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Exbpa340
            Exbpa340 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’d be surprised if SFR (the field office) picked up any new hires. They actually have more officers than they need at this point.

• Chicago FO applicant here, got a polygraph scheduled for 4/10 (CBP DQ) & meeting with a BI today. Medical document follow up was requested and submitted last week.

What are the remaining steps after Poly & BI?

Comment

• Got the call Wednesday, EOD the 14th, Academy the 23rd. Today I out-processed for the FBOP and took my last two weeks off. Out of corrections after 16 years 6 months 13 days but who's counting...

Comment

• Kmiech
              Kmiech commented
              Editing a comment
              Finally!!!

• Evolution81
              Evolution81 commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats ..also a 4 year bop employee...I EOD with my new agency in may....feels great to know I leave soon..too many people here in bop that are content with a forever 7...or hoping for a mythical 8...while I go in as a 9 and make my 12 in 2 years!

• KJB
              KJB commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I got 6.5 in as an 8 step 7. I tried for the last three years to get LT but didn't oh well.

• 1RidgeRunner7
              1RidgeRunner7 commented
              Editing a comment
              16 years.....wow. Congrats!

• I know a couple people in the thread were asking but I just got a polygraph email for late April. Current DHS employee, 5 point with a secret I have never taken a poly graph. My back ground was done about 2.5 years ago for CBP so I think it’s pretty random

Comment

• Whats up guys! I applied awhile back in September and was denied because I haven’t graduated college yet. It’s getting closer to graduation and for now I’m going to start as a parole officer. Does anyone have any advice whenever the next vacancy comes out? I doubt they were able to get the “10,000” officers they wanted in less than a year; my hopes are high. Tell me about your process!

My Resume: CRJ bachelors and psych minor 3.38 gpa, fluent in Russian, internships with IRS Criminal Investigations and US Probation, risk manager for my fraternity.

Comment

• Got my TSL letter last week. How long is it until I received final offer if I have no medical issues? Did you guys meet with a BI and did a poly?

Comment

• I received this email on 11/26/18 and have not received any update since. My status on USAJobs remains “referred” as of today, 4/1/2019

Eligible for the following position or positions:
                  • GL-1801-7; You are tentatively eligible for this series/grade combination based on your self-rating of your qualifications.
                  • GL-1801-5; You are tentatively eligible for this series/grade combination based on your self-rating of your qualifications.
                  Still no contact, hopes are high - soon

Comment

• DocHolidayFan
                    DocHolidayFan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Im in the same boat as you for Detroit FO

• PA_Ed
                    PA_Ed commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Is there an email address or phone number to call or an update?

• Has anyone referred to the Phoenix office heard anything yet, good, bad, or indifferent?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10861 users online. 448 members and 10413 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X