Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OscarB201 View Post
    I heard from other forums that the first round of selected people has been done. If true, I guess we will have to wait if they make it or not or reapply on next open.
    So for us that were referred and haven't heard anything... are we out?

EDIT: This information is false. There are tons of offices in the country that still haven't made any decisions as far as who gets tentative selection letters.
    Last edited by DocHolidayFan; 02-06-2019, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocHolidayFan View Post

So for us that were referred and haven't heard anything... are we out?
      I really hope not.

Comment

• DocHolidayFan
        DocHolidayFan commented
        Editing a comment
        check my edit, not all ICE field offices have made decisions on who's getting TSL's

• How long is usually the prices from Selection Letter to hire date? I feel like my process went super fast.

Comment

• Mines going pretty damn fast right now too.

Comment

• I have completed all the steps as of mid-December, now just waiting on an EOD and academy date.

Comment

• Has anyone who applied to the Chicago Field office heard anything?

Comment

• Odox002
            Odox002 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I already did medical, drug test, E-qip

• ChiGuy1980
            ChiGuy1980 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks. I appreciate the feedback. Good luck to you.

• Anyone in NYC received TSL?
          ( new applicants only - since I know someone just restarted the process so that doesn’t count )

Comment

• Big Bill
            Big Bill commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I’m a first timer in the process completed medical and PT in December

• Theout
            Theout commented
            Editing a comment
            Well Good Luck !
            So I am assuming NYC made their selections ....

• Has anyone got any movement in the Atlanta FO?

Comment

• Repeat post
            Last edited by NavyMa2; 02-11-2019, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Anyone else here in the process for Detroit field office?

Comment

• Hi all, I was referred on 11/26 and received my Tentative Officer this morning. I applied for the San Antonio field office and the duty location is Karnes City Texas. Current non LE CBP employee, 5 point vet and just received a bachelors degree.

Comment

• First time applying to this position, anyone further in the process/with experience/with insight please help me here - what should I do/how should I proceed?

I received this email on 11/26/18 and have not received any update since. My status on USAJobs remains “referred” as of today, 3/25/2019

Eligible for the following position or positions:
                  • GL-1801-7; You are tentatively eligible for this series/grade combination based on your self-rating of your qualifications.
                  • GL-1801-5; You are tentatively eligible for this series/grade combination based on your self-rating of your qualifications.

The following is your referral status for the position or positions to which you applied:
                  • You have been referred to the hiring manager for position GL-1801-7 in Newark, New Jersey
                  • You have been referred to the hiring manager for position GL-1801-5 in Newark, New Jersey
                  Last edited by PA_Ed; 03-25-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• MotorT3531
                    MotorT3531 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    wait. 99% if the applicants haven't been contacted yet.

• Exbpa340
                    Exbpa340 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You have been referred. This means that your name is on a list that was sent to the selecting official. Once a selection (or many selections) are made the individual(s) selected will be notified (most likely with a tentative selection letter). At some point after selections are made (if you are not selected) you will be notified that you were not selected.

It can take many months...

• I called Dallas and they told me that they made selections last week. I was not one of them.

Comment

• MotorT3531
                    MotorT3531 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you called Dallas ICE-HQ or the Dallas ERO office?

• OscarB201
                    OscarB201 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't know which one.

• Mhuck
                    Mhuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Does that mean they already sent out tentative offers or have only made selections but haven’t sent the tentative offers yet?

• OscarB201
                    OscarB201 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The lady told me that notification was sent out last week. I just hope they keep me just in case if they need another person.

• I applied to the Direct Hire Announcement back in July of 2018 and just finished my background. Not sure what all I have left but I feel like it has moved fairly quickly so far.

Comment

• Went through Medical and Fitness test back in December. Met with background investigator last week and they have already set up meetings with some of my references. Process is moving quick for NYC field office. I don’t know if it’s because I’m already DHS with secret clearance or not.
                    Applied 01/2014
                    SAEE 03/26/2014
                    APAT 04/18/2014
                    SPI 05/09/2014
                    COE (GL-9) 05/20/2014
                    SI 06/06/2014

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9380 users online. 441 members and 8939 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X