Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fathitman
    commented on 's reply
    Currently waiting on Phx and Seattle FO.

• MRAGE10
    replied
    Anyone get a TSL for Phoenix AOR?

Leave a comment:

• agent05
    commented on 's reply
    Expect to put in 7-10 years before having a shot at relocating. The way ERO works is that it’s gonna be a body for a body and if your boss approves (most of the
    time they do) the problem is .... NO ONE wants to swap say San Antonio, Houston, okc etc for dumps like pearsall, dilley, Karnes, Krome, port Isabel (pidc in los Fresnos) .... this agency does not work by merit either
    It’s all
    About seniority snd you will be at the very bottom of the pole my friend while seasoned vets have put in their time to swap

• zombiemap
    replied
    Has anyone else from the NYC area get a TSL?

Leave a comment:

• zombiemap
    commented on 's reply
    Nice bro! I’m waiting for nyc right now. I got referred but no TSL yet. When did you get the TSL if you don’t mind me asking

• Houston713
    commented on 's reply
    They must really need some bodies in Pearsall. I know at least 2 other people on here who got selected for that location, including myself.

• Nuke0729
    replied
    I'm a current CBPO and I just received a offer for pearsall, TX as a DO. I was wondering how easy, or difficult is it to relocate as a DO.

Leave a comment:

• my93rx7tt
    replied
    Good to hear some are getting some movement. Still no dice for me yet. Was referred but haven't heard anything after initial referral for Buffalo office

Leave a comment:

• Itchysweater
    commented on 's reply
    Goodluck to you

• ATC727
    replied
    Hi guys, been lurking around. Local LEO in DC already- got also referred. Just submitted my eqip and last stage of Medical tomorrow. Washington, D.C. hopeful.

Leave a comment:

• notoriousjnc
    commented on 's reply
    All I know is that you’ll probably go to Charleston for about 6 weeks.

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    It might and might not transfer over. I know of a few CBP peeps that got jammed up in PSU for a while.

• JerseyNorth
    replied
    I recently received a TSL for the NYC office and have already completed the medical and fitness tests. As of now, I am with BP, so I assume that my background will transfer over. Can anyone give me details about the NYC office in particular? PMs welcome. I would appreciate any advice or input. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• agent05
    commented on 's reply
    Big Spring, well if ERO don't pan out you have the oil rigs nearby...

• txhorns2124
    commented on 's reply
    If any TSL’s went out for the El paso AOR

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2944 users online. 148 members and 2796 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X