Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing in TX.

Comment

Nope nothing in SA

Comment

I received this email on 11/26/18 and have not received an update since. My status on USAJobs remains “referred”

Eligible for the following position or positions:
        • GL-1801-7; You are tentatively eligible for this series/grade combination based on your self-rating of your qualifications.
        • GL-1801-5; You are tentatively eligible for this series/grade combination based on your self-rating of your qualifications.

The following is your referral status for the position or positions to which you applied:
        • You have been referred to the hiring manager for position GL-1801-7 in Newark, New Jersey
        • You have been referred to the hiring manager for position GL-1801-5 in Newark, New Jersey

Comment

• DocHolidayFan
          DocHolidayFan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thats where im at too.

• PA_Ed
          PA_Ed commented
          Editing a comment
          Its understandable but frustrating with how slow the turn around time is...not to mention a govt. shut down....hold strong

Yeah, I really have no idea what to expect, or when to expect, or even if to expect anything hahaha

Comment

How the hell did I miss this?!

Does anyone have any idea when is the next announcement? I'm so disappointed.

Comment

• Radio Raheem
            Radio Raheem commented
            Editing a comment
            I missed the last one as well.

• DocHolidayFan
            DocHolidayFan commented
            Editing a comment
            Honestly, luck. ICE postings seem to go up at noon, whereas other agencies go up at midnight

Originally posted by MCR1 View Post
          How the hell did I miss this?!

Does anyone have any idea when is the next announcement? I'm so disappointed.
          There was another posting recently in 2019? Or are you talking about the Sept 2018 posting?

Comment

Originally posted by RSORX8510 View Post

There was another posting recently in 2019? Or are you talking about the Sept 2018 posting?
            Where's the ICE posting for 2019? I didn't see it anywhere.

Comment

you people need to stop spreading rumors - there were no 2019 announcements - of any kind - for deportation officers.
              Last edited by Theout; 01-11-2019, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• Radio Raheem
                Radio Raheem commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, we all know what happens when people assume and completely neglect their dormant reading comprehension skills.

• Theout
                Theout commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep - indeed! - anyway There was no announcement in 2019 and I’ll leave it at that
                Happy Friday
                Last edited by Theout; 01-11-2019, 03:41 PM.

• Baneblood
                Baneblood commented
                Editing a comment
                FY19 gents. There has been an announcement in fiscal 19 which is in October. Doesn’t make sense, but it’s the government. So yes there has been a 2019 posting. In the fall.

• Theout
                Theout commented
                Editing a comment
                I mean if anyone here uses fiscal year as their normal calendar ( highly unlikely ) then yea there was an announcement for Fiscal yea of 2019 with the date of ( SEP 2018)
                BUT I think most of us use calendar year - so for calendar year of 2019 there was no new announcement .
                Let’s not go that deep into it .
                Otherwise we can start listing all of the years such as lunar , Chinese and other types of Calendars in which the listings took place or didn’t take place.
                Last edited by Theout; 01-13-2019, 02:05 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8753 users online. 274 members and 8479 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X