Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itchysweater
    commented on 's reply
    trooper2864 The test is supposed to consist of 3 tests. The step test, pushups and the stand kneel test. But they are run by contractors and they don't always run them how they are supposed to. Also I had to complete mine with my mask on. So take that into consideration.

• Houston713
    replied
    Originally posted by trooper2864 View Post
    Houston713 if you wouldn’t mind telling me what the pft consisted of one you take it a few people experienced different things in the pft lol one person did all three tests on ice website then one person just did the step test so was confused on maybe it was Covid related or something
    Got ya. I’ll pm you.

Leave a comment:

• JerseyNorth
    commented on 's reply
    Turned out to be a system error. Hope this helps anyone else experiencing something similar.
    Last edited by JerseyNorth; 03-05-2021, 11:28 AM.

• trooper2864
    commented on 's reply
    Houston713 if you wouldn’t mind telling me what the pft consisted of one you take it a few people experienced different things in the pft lol one person did all three tests on ice website then one person just did the step test so was confused on maybe it was Covid related or something

• JordanB
    commented on 's reply
    Did you email them? It call them?

• Houston713
    replied
    Got a call today from a 267 area code to schedule medical, drug test & PFT.

Leave a comment:

• JerseyNorth
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, the email had that exact same language. This is for the NYC office. I was under the impression that the hiring manager made the call to extend a TSL. Already contacted HR. No response

• darkhorse6
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations!

• boconnor
    commented on 's reply
    Did your email state that you weren't referred to the hiring manager? For new York or Newark?

• JordanB
    commented on 's reply
    I would contact HR
    That sounds so strange.

• txhorns2124
    commented on 's reply
    appreciate it y’all

• txhorns2124
    commented on 's reply
    darkhorse6 i put in for El Paso FO

• JerseyNorth
    replied
    Has anyone with a TSL received an automated email from USA Jobs that they were not referred to the position? I am confused because I thought you had to get referred before they extend you a TSL. Is this a system error or does a non-referral supersede a TSL? I received my TSL in February and completed medical and drug testing.

Leave a comment:

• 1Blackgold1
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations! What was your rating?

• Houston713
    commented on 's reply
    Good stuff!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3131 users online. 201 members and 2930 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X