Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s up guys ! I applied to this process sometime ago didn’t get it and recently applied to it again within 10 mins of it posted lol so fingers crossed I take the exam, current fed looking to jump over to ice but how’s the process been for you guys ? How was the physical, I applied to nyc and New Jersey, anyone here can give me an insight of how the job has been recently with this administration? Good luck to all of those who made it btw maybe some day I’ll see you all soon till
    then stay safe and god speed

Comment

• FNG41YR
      FNG41YR commented
      Editing a comment
      Job sucked before sucks 10x more with this admin

• Brooklynsfinest93
      Brooklynsfinest93 commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn really? I’ll just stay in the FDA and keep moving up then lol

• What’s up, guys? Sorry if this is a reoccurring question; I couldn’t find it in the recent posts, but how long does it usually take to hear back about the following step process after applying? I just recently applied to the one that was posted at the end of the month I know someone said there isn’t a “academy“ but how long does the entire process take as well?

Comment

• wrx116
      wrx116 commented
      Editing a comment
      In the announcement it said that applicants should expect to take the initial assessment 8 weeks from closing. When I was a DO my entire process took 1 full year from application to EOD. ICE academy is BIETP at FLETC Glynco with an additional DSP add in if you can't test out of Spanish.

• Just got email that I was “not among best qualified candidates” for the most recent positing for 05 or 07 positions.

10+ years LEO, last 4 in investigations, 4 year degree
    Last edited by Northernheat; 08-05-2021, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Brooklynsfinest93
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I’m confused idk how a lot of us with experience and a bachelors aren’t among the best qualified that’s just crazy

• Lfreezy
      Lfreezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here, 6 years in investigations, four year degree, sworn since I graduated. Oh well.

• Ineligible… I give up trying to become a deportation officer

Comment

• not referred. that's a shame, I made it past referral last time in the December 2020 announcement. it's weird, the announcement said there would be an assessment first after about 8 weeks and that AFTER the referrals will go out. That's how it happened with the last announcement.

Comment

• Brooklynsfinest93
        Editing a comment
        Apparently I didn’t make the cut off the last announcement , idk what’s going on but oh well

• I got an email saying at this time all assessment are completed no further action is needed. Did all you guys get this email too

Comment

• Grape soda
        Grape soda commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I received the same email.

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
      I got an email saying at this time all assessment are completed no further action is needed. Did all you guys get this email too
      If you don’t mind me asking or you can dm if you want, what’s your qualifications ?

Comment

• Current 1811, 4 year degree, 3 years previous local LEO experience. I applied just in case I did not like the work or wanted a change. Told I was not one of the best qualified lol.

Comment

• I’m supposedly not in the best qualified lol smh what a joke ! Mind you I’ve received a tentative offer last year but due to location reasons I turned it down. Military vet, Masters degree, test score 97 & years of investigations. This is beyond stupid, maybe because I applied 30 mins after it posted who knows..Good luck to all
          Last edited by Houston713; 08-06-2021, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Got an email for a battery of assessments today for the most recent announcement. Current GS-09 intel analyst for a federal law enforcement agency, bachelor's degree, no sworn LEO experience, mid 20s. Wondering how some of you guys got dinged from this announcement, sounds like you are all miles ahead of me. Fed hiring is a whirlwind truly

Comment

• Idk how they determined were not the best qualified when we all have some awesome work backgrounds and coming from some amazing places in
              Government with a masters or bachelors but ok whatever can’t cry over spilled milk this is the second time I applied for this and I applied within 30 mins too when the posting came out but good luck to those who made it into the process, I feel like HR messed up royally but what do I know that’s my two cents, enjoy the day watch your six and be safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklynsfinest93 View Post
                Yeah I’m confused idk how a lot of us with experience and a bachelors aren’t among the best qualified that’s just crazy
                What’s even worst you can’t get in contact with anyone to get clarity.

Comment

• I received an email this morning to complete the assessment for this position. I never expected to hear back from them.

Comment

• It's not about how much experience you've got. If you applied to the announcement within the first minutes or hour than you are more than likely to get a response. If you apply a day later than your going to receive the "not amoung the most qualified applicants" email.

Comment

• Applied last announcement, took assessment and not a peep. Applied again for this one and said all assessments complete. Not sure what they have going on with their process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2863 users online. 216 members and 2647 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X