Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a current CBPO and I just received a offer for pearsall, TX as a DO. I was wondering how easy, or difficult is it to relocate as a DO.

Comment

• Houston713
      Houston713 commented
      Editing a comment
      They must really need some bodies in Pearsall. I know at least 2 other people on here who got selected for that location, including myself.

• agent05
      agent05 commented
      Editing a comment
      Expect to put in 7-10 years before having a shot at relocating. The way ERO works is that it’s gonna be a body for a body and if your boss approves (most of the
      time they do) the problem is .... NO ONE wants to swap say San Antonio, Houston, okc etc for dumps like pearsall, dilley, Karnes, Krome, port Isabel (pidc in los Fresnos) .... this agency does not work by merit either
      It’s all
      About seniority snd you will be at the very bottom of the pole my friend while seasoned vets have put in their time to swap

• FNG41YR
      FNG41YR commented
      Editing a comment
      It depends on where you’re trying to go. You can do one for one swap or if there are available IPNs you might be able to transfer that way. I transferred using the latter.

• Has anyone else from the NYC area get a TSL?

Comment

• Anyone get a TSL for Phoenix AOR?

Comment

• fathitman
        fathitman commented
        Editing a comment
        Currently waiting on Phx and Seattle FO.

• Just received TSL this morning, finally after applying to two announcements.

Comment

• 1Blackgold1
        1Blackgold1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations! What was your rating?

• txhorns2124
        txhorns2124 commented
        Editing a comment
        darkhorse6 i put in for El Paso FO

• txhorns2124
        txhorns2124 commented
        Editing a comment
        appreciate it y’all

• darkhorse6
        darkhorse6 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations!

• Has anyone with a TSL received an automated email from USA Jobs that they were not referred to the position? I am confused because I thought you had to get referred before they extend you a TSL. Is this a system error or does a non-referral supersede a TSL? I received my TSL in February and completed medical and drug testing.

Comment

• JerseyNorth
        JerseyNorth commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, the email had that exact same language. This is for the NYC office. I was under the impression that the hiring manager made the call to extend a TSL. Already contacted HR. No response

• JordanB
        JordanB commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you email them? It call them?

• JerseyNorth
        JerseyNorth commented
        Editing a comment
        Turned out to be a system error. Hope this helps anyone else experiencing something similar.
        Last edited by JerseyNorth; 03-05-2021, 11:28 AM.

• zombiemap
        zombiemap commented
        Editing a comment
        Which email did you use to message them. Maybe I can email them and ask if they sending out any more TSL

• Got a call today from a 267 area code to schedule medical, drug test & PFT.

Comment

• trooper2864
        trooper2864 commented
        Editing a comment
        Houston713 if you wouldn’t mind telling me what the pft consisted of one you take it a few people experienced different things in the pft lol one person did all three tests on ice website then one person just did the step test so was confused on maybe it was Covid related or something

• Itchysweater
        Itchysweater commented
        Editing a comment
        trooper2864 The test is supposed to consist of 3 tests. The step test, pushups and the stand kneel test. But they are run by contractors and they don't always run them how they are supposed to. Also I had to complete mine with my mask on. So take that into consideration.

• Originally posted by trooper2864 View Post
      Houston713 if you wouldn’t mind telling me what the pft consisted of one you take it a few people experienced different things in the pft lol one person did all three tests on ice website then one person just did the step test so was confused on maybe it was Covid related or something
      Got ya. I’ll pm you.

Comment

• I have an interview for a non supervisory 13 DO gig. But it’s for a detention center. Any pros for working at a detention center besides the 13?

Comment

• FNG41YR
          FNG41YR commented
          Editing a comment
          You a current DO? Detention centers suck.

• Srok1
          Srok1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Plenty of auo

• POC’s phone has been off for a week, HR contact didn’t respond to me, and my EOD is less than a week. I’m completely lost on what steps to take next. Any recommendations on who to contact would be helpful if anybody has anything. Thank you

Disregard. I got a hold of somebody who was able to give me my official orientation via email. Thanks guys again. I’m excited to start.
        Last edited by Criso; 03-09-2021, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Srok1
          Srok1 commented
          Editing a comment
          If all fails up to the EOD, head to the office dressed for the first day of work and just tell security your there for ICE. They'll steer you the way in.

• Criso
          Criso commented
          Editing a comment
          Srok1 I might have to. The field office voicemail is full and they don’t pick up. I’ll let you know if that’s my move.Tthanks

• Checkmate
          Checkmate commented
          Editing a comment
          ^ That's some George Costanza stuff right there

• Criso
          Criso commented
          Editing a comment
          Checkmate I know that user solely because of his profile pic haha

• Has anyone received an email from EOD-NOPAresponse? If so, what was it regarding?

Comment

• FNG41YR
          FNG41YR commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s for something PSU needs you to explain.

• Andrewmp2020
          Andrewmp2020 commented
          Editing a comment
          To clear some stuff up regarding ur background ..

• Does anyone know when the next announcement is and how long is the hiring process?

Comment

• oef_vet
          oef_vet commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably won't be another announcement for a very very long time honestly

• Anybody know what a staging CAP(STG) unit is?

Comment

• notoriousjnc
          notoriousjnc commented
          Editing a comment
          CAP stands for Criminal Alien Program.

• Criso
          Criso commented
          Editing a comment
          notoriousjnc cool thanks. I thought the “staging” part meant something else within CAP

• Anyone have the contact info for Seattle or Phoenix FO MSS people in charge of recruitment/hiring?

I will probably have to look on the intranet for it but the contact on the job posting does not reply to any emails.
        Last edited by fathitman; 03-12-2021, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Hey. Does anyone you have a number where I can dispute my tentative offer getting removed. It’s a long story relating to the test administrator during the step test.

Thanks

Comment

• Criso
            Criso commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I was told they are going to have officers to be able to administer the physical portion. Not sure the reason why though or if it’s voluntary or not or if only certain officers can doit or if it’s certain location etc. Just what I was told. I figured It was relevant to the topic.

• How long did it take for you guys background investigation to begin after you passed the poly?

Comment

• JordanB
            JordanB commented
            Editing a comment
            Months lol I think mine took four months! PSU has to verify everything first and may it may not ask you for stuff.

• Oliver102012
            Oliver102012 commented
            Editing a comment
            It has been 7 months for me so I was curious.

• JordanB
            JordanB commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow
            I took mine in October.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4800 users online. 259 members and 4541 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X