Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
    Congrats bro! I hope NJ/NYC TSL comes out soon. I’ll keep people updated
    I appreciate it man. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you bro.

Comment

• Is anyone waiting on EOD from the NYFO?

Comment

• Is it normal to work an office before you go to the academy? Also, any news internally of the chances of the DO going 1811?

Comment

• Srok1
          Srok1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, you work in the office until yr academy. And no news.

• FNG41YR
          FNG41YR commented
          Editing a comment
          Nothing yet. There will be virtual townhall meetings with Secretary Mayorkas coming up.

• Received a TSL for the Dallas FO, and I rescinded the alternate TSL for the San Antonio FO. Exciting times.
        US Army Veteran
        The opinions expressed above are not those of any official capacity or agency. Fix yourself.

Comment

• No way ERO will become 1811. Many many reasons behind it lets start:
          The amount of money to train all DO's to become criminal investigators is insane not to mention the AGE of the agents playing a role.
          How many criminal cases will you "investigate" if your sole mission is immigration?
          ERO=ENFORCE
          HSI=INVESTIGATE
          You think the UNIONS will let this happen? Not in a million years, they will fight this like hell to get their easy money!
          But because we have dems and a new administration in control.. I can guarantee you that what will happen is a BIG TIME change.. you all ready?... NAME CHANGE! You will now be called Immigration Agents. This will make them lefties happy.
          Plus with the crazy amount of people crossing over to seek asylum... record numbers... that will most definitely keep ERO busy for years to come.
          I have spoken

Comment

• Calitown
            Calitown commented
            Editing a comment
            agent05 This was my thoughts as well. Unless the mandate comes from Congress themselves and instead left up to the agency to decide, then we won't be going 1811s anytime soon.
            A lot of DO's aren't even receiving AUO as of right now so the LEAP + GS 13 would actually be a pay increase for some, and just being an 1811 would be super beneficial as far as job security goes. For our sake, I hope it happens.

• FNG41YR
            FNG41YR commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree the union doesn’t want it, but it doesn’t really matter what the union wants. There are lots of immigration crimes to investigate.
            Last edited by FNG41YR; 02-27-2021, 12:41 AM. Reason: Correction

• Bidstar
            Bidstar commented
            Editing a comment
            Will this means that we can expect more hiring pushes soon? With all the people coming in seeking asylum all that stuff.

• Any news out of West Texas ?

Comment

• FNG41YR
            FNG41YR commented
            Editing a comment
            What do you want to know?

• txhorns2124
            txhorns2124 commented
            Editing a comment
            If any TSL’s went out for the El paso AOR

• TSL are going out. I received my TSL on the 23rd for VA. Background Florida Sheriff 9 yrs, federal police 9 yrs and CBP Officer 1 year.

Comment

• I received a TSL for Pearsall,TX today. I have three days to respond. Pros and cons ladies and gents?

Comment

• FNG41YR
              FNG41YR commented
              Editing a comment
              Only pro is its Texas. That’s it.

• agent05
              agent05 commented
              Editing a comment
              lol... GOOD LUCK... Pearsall, Dilley, Karnes, PIDC... they all ZUCK! People loose hair being there.. mundane work... you're just gonna be a super immigration attorney.. if you expect to be on the streets.. NEVER gonna happen.

• darkhorse6
              darkhorse6 commented
              Editing a comment
              What about Big Spring?

• agent05
              agent05 commented
              Editing a comment
              Big Spring, well if ERO don't pan out you have the oil rigs nearby...

• Originally posted by OficialDDD View Post
            I received a TSL for Pearsall,TX today. I have three days to respond. Pros and cons ladies and gents?
            I know limited. Pearsall is a men's detention center I believe and most folks commute together from San Antonio. Nothing out there really but San Antonio is really nice.

Comment

• Can anyone provide any info or experience on the Los Angeles FO or other satellite stations in Orange County / Inland Empire?
              Last edited by SyntaxError; 02-26-2021, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• SyntaxError
                SyntaxError commented
                Editing a comment
                I turned in my e-QIP and paperwork. Nothing is set in stone but I was just curious.

• Srok1
                Srok1 commented
                Editing a comment
                If anything, you'll most likely get DTLA office unless you get lucky with OC/IE

• Criso
                Criso commented
                Editing a comment
                Srok1 My letter just says Los Angeles. Is that DTLA?

• Srok1
                Srok1 commented
                Editing a comment
                The TSL will usually only say the Field Office. The Final Offer or EOD letter will indicate your field office. However, thats just an admin thing, you'll usually get a phone call with the offer. If its from Dallas, best that you pick up the phone.

• How long does it take to get your EQIP after accepting your TSL/location?

Comment

• notoriousjnc
                notoriousjnc commented
                Editing a comment
                Give everything from here on out at least a 3 month window.

• Itchysweater
                Itchysweater commented
                Editing a comment
                I got my eqip about a week after my TSL

• SyntaxError
                SyntaxError commented
                Editing a comment
                They seem to be moving pretty fast. I received my TSL, without office selection, around a month I completed the online assessments. A week after that, I received my e-QIP invitation. The day after I sent in my e-QIP, I received an email regarding the medical exam.

• Originally posted by Srok1 View Post

I know limited. Pearsall is a men's detention center I believe and most folks commute together from San Antonio. Nothing out there really but San Antonio is really nice.
              agreed.... absolutely middle of nowhere and extremely BORING

Comment

• I recently received a TSL for the NYC office and have already completed the medical and fitness tests. As of now, I am with BP, so I assume that my background will transfer over. Can anyone give me details about the NYC office in particular? PMs welcome. I would appreciate any advice or input. Thanks

Comment

• FNG41YR
                  FNG41YR commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It might and might not transfer over. I know of a few CBP peeps that got jammed up in PSU for a while.

• notoriousjnc
                  notoriousjnc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  All I know is that you’ll probably go to Charleston for about 6 weeks.

• zombiemap
                  zombiemap commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice bro! I’m waiting for nyc right now. I got referred but no TSL yet. When did you get the TSL if you don’t mind me asking

• Hi guys, been lurking around. Local LEO in DC already- got also referred. Just submitted my eqip and last stage of Medical tomorrow. Washington, D.C. hopeful.

Comment

• Good to hear some are getting some movement. Still no dice for me yet. Was referred but haven't heard anything after initial referral for Buffalo office

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4003 users online. 238 members and 3765 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X