Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lay_Tactical View Post
    Anyone have a timeline of when we should be hearing something? I know it's still early in the process but has one else got TSL besides the one in previous post?
    My guess is that each ICE field office is looking at the applications of each referred applicant, calling references, etc..

Would it be appropriate to call the field office we were referred to? Or would that be uncalled for? I'm new to this process altogether

Comment

• Lay_Tactical
      Lay_Tactical commented
      Editing a comment
      Check your PM

• Mhuck
      Mhuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Be nice when people start having timelines! See where we are at.

• Lay_Tactical
      Lay_Tactical commented
      Editing a comment
      Only agency, I have seen do a timeline is U.S. Fish and Wildlife. They had one that showed everything all the way to the EOD.

Just got TSL for Chicago, non DHS

Comment

• Lay_Tactical
      Lay_Tactical commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats man that’s awesome!!!

Thanks! Looks like they will be going out soon! Might be going by regions? I can confirm the process as stated in the email: Medical, Fitness, Drug Test, POLYGRAPH, Background Investigation. They said it’s dependent on the individual but estimated length of 6-8 month process. Hope that helps.

Comment

• Lay_Tactical
      Lay_Tactical commented
      Editing a comment
      Well that’s awesome!! We shall see what region is next.

Kinda concerned.. what does that mean?

Comment

• Lay_Tactical
      Lay_Tactical commented
      Editing a comment
      KJB, why do you say he is in limbo? Is it because the unknown on location?

• KJB
      KJB commented
      Editing a comment
      That and because it is also contingent upon availability of a funded position.

• Lay_Tactical
      Lay_Tactical commented
      Editing a comment
      KJB: I agree with you on the funds. Let’s all hope they pass the budget by next Friday.

• Odox002
      Odox002 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's going pretty quick. I got TSL on 12/17 and I have done Drug Test, Finger Prints and E-Qip in like 3 days.

Crickets

Comment

• OscarB201
      OscarB201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same in TX

Originally posted by Lay_Tactical View Post
    Crickets
    Nothing in MN as well. Prob won't hear anything until next year.

Comment

Originally posted by RSORX8510 View Post

Nothing in MN as well. Prob won't hear anything until next year.
      Most likely. It's very hard to be patient for an update on this process lol I'm too eager to know if I get a TSL or not

Comment

completed medical today...

Comment

• salihagicbojan
          salihagicbojan commented
          Editing a comment
          How long after drug test did they call you for medical?

• MotorT3531
          MotorT3531 commented
          Editing a comment
          salihagicbojan i didnt do a drug test since i am within ICE already

One of my listed reference was contacted. Odd because I haven't heard anything since the referred email.

Comment

I am still awaiting next steps - on 11/26 I received an email stating:

Your rating is:

Eligible for the following position or positions:
          • GL-1801-7; You are tentatively eligible for this series/grade combination based on your self-rating of your qualifications.
          • GL-1801-5; You are tentatively eligible for this series/grade combination based on your self-rating of your qualifications.

The following is your referral status for the position or positions to which you applied:
          • You have been referred to the hiring manager for position GL-1801-7 in Newark, New Jersey
          • You have been referred to the hiring manager for position GL-1801-5 in Newark, New Jersey

Since 11/26, I have been referred and have not heard anything pertaining to next steps

Thanks,
          Ed

Comment

Drug Test, Finger Prints, E-qip all done within 3 days of getting TSL. I'm assuming it will be medical / fitness then the polygraph (Non-DHS, CBP Poly Fail) and finally background investigation? Moving fast for literally just getting my TSL on 12/17.

Comment

• Lay_Tactical
              Lay_Tactical commented
              Editing a comment
              That's awesome man!!! You will be doing medical and fitness all on the same day. Looks like you will be done with this process pretty fast. Thanks for the update

I am 100% complete. Spoke with HR in Dallas, told to expect academy/EOD in Feb. Good luck to all!

Comment

Originally posted by MotorT3531 View Post
              I am 100% complete. Spoke with HR in Dallas, told to expect academy/EOD in Feb. Good luck to all!
              Was it from the September announcement? What office were you selected for?

Comment

• MotorT3531
                MotorT3531 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes this is from the September DH announcement. I was selected for NYC

Not looking good people!! Looks like Trump is willing to shut down the government no matter what and he just wants the border wall to be built.

Comment

• SSG_MP
                SSG_MP commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes indeed!!!!! Also sucks for us current Fedleo’s who will be working for free untill the Govt is back up and we get backpay...2013 was like two weeks I believe.

• Lay_Tactical
                Lay_Tactical commented
                Editing a comment
                We will be working for free and know telling when they will pass the budget. 2013 **** down was for two weeks and another time for a couple hours.

• KJB
                KJB commented
                Editing a comment
                He was elected in part because of the wall being a campaign promise so that's understandable and also not completely his fault if Congress refuses to compromise on border wall funding. Let's not forget the way our budget works though. Trump is only responsible for a shutdown if he vetoes a spending bill or continuing resolution. It's okay though. I survived the 2013 shutdown, we will survive this one, if it even happens. P.S. it was three weeks, not two.

• Lay_Tactical
                Lay_Tactical commented
                Editing a comment
                KJB: Okay, I think your right it was three weeks. LoL

So, anyone have movement since the shutdown? I'm guessing no, unfortunately

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9000 users online. 393 members and 8607 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X