Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrewmp2020
    commented on 's reply
    To clear some stuff up regarding ur background ..

• silvas006
    replied
    Does anyone know when the next announcement is and how long is the hiring process?

Leave a comment:

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    It’s for something PSU needs you to explain.

• McNasty502
    replied
    Has anyone received an email from EOD-NOPAresponse? If so, what was it regarding?

Leave a comment:

• Criso
    commented on 's reply
    Srok1 I might have to. The field office voicemail is full and they don’t pick up. I’ll let you know if that’s my move.Tthanks

• Srok1
    commented on 's reply
    If all fails up to the EOD, head to the office dressed for the first day of work and just tell security your there for ICE. They'll steer you the way in.

• Criso
    commented on 's reply
    FenrirOz that will be my last resort after I burn through every single HR contact I can find. Thank you.

• Criso
    commented on 's reply
    FenrirOz the MSS is my person of contact but their phone has been off for 6 days now. My luck haha

• FenrirOz
    commented on 's reply
    Have you tried contacting the field office itself?
    Last edited by FenrirOz; 03-09-2021, 12:10 PM.

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    It depends on where you’re trying to go. You can do one for one swap or if there are available IPNs you might be able to transfer that way. I transferred using the latter.

• Criso
    replied
    POC’s phone has been off for a week, HR contact didn’t respond to me, and my EOD is less than a week. I’m completely lost on what steps to take next. Any recommendations on who to contact would be helpful if anybody has anything. Thank you

Disregard. I got a hold of somebody who was able to give me my official orientation via email. Thanks guys again. I’m excited to start.
    Last edited by Criso; 03-09-2021, 03:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Srok1
    commented on 's reply
    Plenty of auo

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    You a current DO? Detention centers suck.

• OficialDDD
    replied
    I have an interview for a non supervisory 13 DO gig. But it’s for a detention center. Any pros for working at a detention center besides the 13?

Leave a comment:

• Srok1
    commented on 's reply
    The TSL will usually only say the Field Office. The Final Offer or EOD letter will indicate your field office. However, thats just an admin thing, you'll usually get a phone call with the offer. If its from Dallas, best that you pick up the phone.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5287 users online. 330 members and 4957 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X