Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tentative letter email this morning. Put in for past couple announcements. GL all

Comment

• How firm are they on the uncorrected vision on the medical? My eyes are pretty bad. But they’re 20/20 corrected.
      Last edited by headphones1225; 09-26-2020, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Same I Just got the email today as well. I applied like last year for the gs-5

Comment

• Originally posted by headphones1225 View Post
          How firm are they on the uncorrected vision on the medical? My eyes are pretty bad. But they’re 20/20 corrected.
          Very firm. Check the site to make sure you qualify.

Comment

• Originally posted by myman12 View Post

Very firm. Check the site to make sure you qualify.
            Yea, just did some digging. Seems like they don’t specify in the booklet that they do allow 20/100 as long as you carry an extra set of contacts. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by headphones1225 View Post

Yea, just did some digging. Seems like they don’t specify in the booklet that they do allow 20/100 as long as you carry an extra set of contacts. Lol.
              Yea makesure you go to your eye doctor first to have documentation with you. If your worse eye is 20/100 than that means your other eye needs to be 20/30 when uncorrected.

Comment

• Anyone know when the 3 day notice actually ends? I received the TSL at 12:00 Saturday and it says I have until 9/29 to submit my documents. I emailed DHS and got nothing back. I can’t submit the documents until I get info from my current agency and I won’t get it until tomorrow 9/29. Does anyone know if it’s end of day 9/29 or 9/28 midnight?

Comment

• I hope they could use my CBP eqip, pft, and medical. That would be cool. I’ll shoot them an email rn.

Comment

• JordanB
                    JordanB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Can’t the medical and fitness test is different from CBP
                    but the EQIP info will already be pre loaded from your CBP EQIP.

• Criso
                    Criso commented
                    Editing a comment
                    JordanB thank you sir. They just scheduled me for all of that good stuff this morning and gave me a week which is great.

• JordanB
                    JordanB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You’re welcome

• Has anyone received an email asking them to sign an “Electronic Communications Consent”?

Comment

• JordanB
                    JordanB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No I haven’t, what unit sent it?
                    I’m still just waiting forever and a day on my background

• Andrewmp2020
                    Andrewmp2020 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I did.. ill message you

• Just wondering how long did it take to get your EOD after passing your poly? If anyone could shed some insight it’d be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

• Criso
                    Criso commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same I would like to know as well. Thanks.

• Can’t the medical and fitness test is different from CBP
                  but the EQIP info will already be pre loaded from your CBP EQIP.

Comment

• If a CBPO decides they want to transfer would they be moved into the field office in the same state and do they have to re-take poly?

Comment

• Exbpa340
                      Exbpa340 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A CBPO will need to apply to an open DO announcement to be considered. The location will depend on vacancies (if selected). Under current policy I believe the poly is waived for CBPOs and BPAs.

• Anybody get their fingerprint cards? Wasn’t notified by email or anything, they just showed up.

Comment

• Criso
                      Criso commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It was In at least 3 of the emails they sent me that I was going to receive fingerprint cards. I was worried cause they only gave me 3 days to complete and for them to receive but I emailed them and they said don’t stress out too much about It cause of COVID. They extended my date by a week.

• Criso
                      Criso commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I’m doing mine via ups. Certain stores do them for a fee.

• headphones1225
                      headphones1225 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Interesting. The lady handling my pre-employments steps never mentioned it nor sent me an email about it.
                      My local PD precincts do them as well. I think they only charge for the card so they might do them for free.

• Does anyone know when another annoucement will be posted ? How and where do I apply ? I'm new to the blog and process.
                    Last edited by Icandothis; 10-07-2020, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Criso
                      Criso commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Usa jobs. The announcement would be there and so would the application process. You just register and then click apply

• notoriousjnc
                      notoriousjnc commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I checked USA Jobs every night at midnight (9pm pacific) for just about 6 months before they posted it.

Definitely have your resume and application already filled out. Apply as fast as you can because sometimes they only accept a certain amount of applicants.

The fiscal year just began so you should definitely keep an eye out for it.

• Can someone private message me a number to HR. I am trying to reschedule my poly because I am currently at an academy for a different agency. My poly examiner told me I have to contact HR..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2872 users online. 129 members and 2743 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X