Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if the uniform allowance is added to regular pay, or is it applied on certain occasions? Thank you!

Comment

• Exbpa340
      Exbpa340 commented
      Editing a comment
      The allotment (not really a uniform allowance because it is a non-uniform position) is basically a credit to order a few (very few) items through a specific vendor. It’s pretty pathetic to be honest.

• ATanaka
      ATanaka commented
      Editing a comment
      Understood. Thank you!

• Like Ex guy said its a credit that you use on over priced garbage

Comment

• KJB
      KJB commented
      Editing a comment
      Never in my life had I paid $28 for a crappy black T-Shirt that collects lint and hair easier than the best lint brush.

• Anyone with EOD given any idea about Glynco?! Like 6+ months out or a year+?!

Comment

• NCG128
      NCG128 commented
      Editing a comment
      So to be real, I think it’s going to be awhile. BUT good news is by the time we all graduate we’ll almost be off probation and about to make our time in grade/step increases!

• Jerseyboy94
      Jerseyboy94 commented
      Editing a comment
      NCG128 that’s the best part , we are all probably looking at 2021 academy

• NCG128
      NCG128 commented
      Editing a comment
      How’s NJ office? You got any news/insight on academy etc then going back to 5 days?

• Calitown
      Calitown commented
      Editing a comment
      NCG128 yea I believe 5 days, and the class will be divided into smaller classes of like 8 students.
      Page 31 AUG
      notoriousjnc Yea, I believe so. Either way we'll be out for a cool minute :P

• Originally posted by Costanza View Post
    Anyone with EOD given any idea about Glynco?! Like 6+ months out or a year+?!
    Are you working with them now?

Comment

• Costanza
      Costanza commented
      Editing a comment
      No sir, just curious what Glynco timelines were for people.

• Some people are getting October class? Anybody got October class ? Or know someone who got October class date and if so when did they EOD ?

Comment

• Calitown
      Calitown commented
      Editing a comment
      @jerseyboy94
      Probably EOD earlier than any of us. I know they're just now sending people who EOD back in May and June to Glyn

• I was told that I should expect my academy date to be in March or April 2021.

Comment

• Page
      Page commented
      Editing a comment
      Will you be doing the full academy, or the shortened cross over training such as for Border Patrol and CBPO lateral hires?

• ATanaka
      ATanaka commented
      Editing a comment
      Full academy.

• Jerseyboy94
      Jerseyboy94 commented
      Editing a comment
      ATanaka when did you EOD?

• Page
      Page commented
      Editing a comment
      ATanaka thanks for the info.

• Originally posted by ATanaka View Post
    I was told that I should expect my academy date to be in March or April 2021.
    ATanaka March?? Damn! Where did you hear that from? When did you eod?

Comment

• ATanaka
      ATanaka commented
      Editing a comment
      I started 9/14. I was told by our AFOD.

• Not sure what people from your office are telling you, but HR Dallas said people that EOD august are most likely going to fletc around November-December timeframe

Comment

• Page
      Page commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you get a FLETC location? Someone had a letter that said Charleston and not Glynco for the basic academy. Once I finally got mine it said Glynco.

If you do wind up at FLETC during that time I hope they manage something for the holidays. You will be so bored on leave but you can't really ... leave!

• ATanaka
      ATanaka commented
      Editing a comment
      The time frame was told by our AFOD. I hope it's soon as Nov or Dec! I'm being sent to Glynco.
      Last edited by ATanaka; 09-15-2020, 04:36 PM.

• Hi Guys, Any Newer EOD’s? I received my Medical Clearance package three weeks ago, haven’t heard anything yet! This wait is a killer. Lol I’m really debating whether I should stay with the process or not.

Comment

• Jerseyboy94
      Jerseyboy94 commented
      Editing a comment
      Stay with the process it cost free 99 brother lol , just wait , I’ve been in your shoes, it took me 4 years to get on.

• Anyone take the poly yet?

Comment

• JordanB
      JordanB commented
      Editing a comment
      I took mine today!

• HopefulBP
      HopefulBP commented
      Editing a comment
      JordanB how did it go? Did you have to fly to Dallas? Passed?

• JordanB
      JordanB commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it was super long but i did pass thank god. So now just waiting on an EOD

• JordanB
      JordanB commented
      Editing a comment
      And yes i flew to Dallas. The day before and flew out the day after the exam.

• Received a call today about did I want continue to be in the process to update my medical because I would have been a lateral transfer. I turned down the because I EOD with another agency soon to Fletc. The process is still moving keep the patience and best of luck.

Comment

• Anybody still going thru the background?

Comment

• HopefulBP
        HopefulBP commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you received an email asking you to sign the Electronic Communication Consent form?

• JordanB
        JordanB commented
        Editing a comment
        HopefulBP is that what they send when they start your background?

• I haven’t read the thread so idk what announcement you guys are talking about. But I just got a tentative offer from the January announcement! Totally forgot about it and wasn’t really expecting anything after not getting an email since March for just being referred. So there’s hope for me and anyone who hasn’t received a TOL yet! The GS 5/7 announcement btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by headphones1225 View Post
        I haven’t read the thread so idk what announcement you guys are talking about. But I just got a tentative offer from the January announcement! Totally forgot about it and wasn’t really expecting anything after not getting an email since March for just being referred. So there’s hope for me and anyone who hasn’t received a TOL yet! The GS 5/7 announcement btw.
        Got one as well. Three days to reply.

current Fed Leo, 4 years exp, BA degree.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP3 View Post

Got one as well. Three days to reply.

current Fed Leo, 4 years exp, BA degree.

Nice! That’s also why I’m surprised. I have no relevant experience other than a degree in criminal justice. Good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5083 users online. 263 members and 4820 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X