Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just received an email about conducting a pre-test interview for the polygraph.

Comment

• What was the email?

Comment

• Will we carry OC spray when conducting fug ops? Do we need to get sprayed in fletc?

Comment

• NCG128
          NCG128 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sprayed at FLETC yes! But FugOps probably not

• Anyone else stuck in the medical hole?

Comment

• Page
          Page commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!

• Page
          Page commented
          Editing a comment
          le_hopeful45, how did you find out they wanted additional medical? E-mail?

• Costanza
          Costanza commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes ma’am, email. Medical limbo here myself. No update on what/why.

• Page
          Page commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh geez. Well, I hope we all get done soon! The only good thing about me starting with the TSL so far behind everyone else is at least I can ask you all about things such as this!

• Are they doing polys outside of Dallas? Before all this I was going to fly in and bite the bullet with the money. Now though, my state would want me to do a 2 week quarantine when I came back. That would be a bit much to swallow for what is basically a job interview.

Comment

• Page
          Page commented
          Editing a comment
          My advice would be to just do whatever they tell you or request of you. They say they want you to go to Dallas, just do it. Because as soon as you start asking for them to work around you, the will start to see you as, I don't know, not exactly unyielding, but still someone who wants them to work around you. Then, suppose they take extra steps to get you set up to test locally. And then you find out you have been exposed to someone with COVID and need to self quarantine and cancel the test. Now you will be seen as annoying to them. So, I think just do whatever they say, go to Dallas, unless someone OFFERS to test you locally. Just my advice, I don't know.
          Last edited by Page; 08-01-2020, 07:04 PM.

• 2ndXthecharm
          2ndXthecharm commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh yeah, I was ready to go to Dallas before this. This is probably putting the cart before the horse, but my state considers TX a hot spot, which means I would have to be quarantined for 14 days when I got back.....which is a bit of a problem.

It is why I was asking about any polys elsewhere. Hopefully it never comes to that. I'm sure I am overthinking it lol. Not much else to do with everything pretty much on lockdown.

• Page
          Page commented
          Editing a comment
          You even been contacted/scheduled yet? Might not have to take it, it is not mandatory.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6121 users online. 404 members and 5717 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X