Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw something over at the Delphi forum that fletc is trying to request more classes before this FY is over. Be awesome if they follow through

Comment

• NCG128
      NCG128 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully this is gospel!

• Mhuck
      Mhuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I am literally going to pray for this. Lol

• NCG128
      NCG128 commented
      Editing a comment
      You guys hear anything yet pertaining to finishing up the background?

• Well apparently it looks like no new EOD until FY 21

Comment

• notoriousjnc
      notoriousjnc commented
      Editing a comment
      Don’t fiscal years typically start in July ?

• Theout
      Theout commented
      Editing a comment
      “FY 2021 is between October 1, 2020 and September 30, 2021.“

• Mhuck
      Mhuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Apparently it’s “subject to change” hopefully it does for the better.

• Mhuck
      Mhuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, didn’t someone put that HR had said notifications may go out late August-early September time frame since they have to hire before the start of the FY?

• Delete......

Comment

• Is there a DAL-ERO-10676067-DH-MJ thread?

Trying to see if there's anyone else done with the process. Sent in my fingerprints last week
      Federal Bureau of Prisons (2016)

Comment

• MrDoee
        MrDoee commented
        Editing a comment
        Do they email you when all your pre-employment stuff is good to go? Trying to figure out if you get a "hey your good, just waiting on an EOD" or, do you only know your good when you get an EOD. Thanks.

• Mhuck
        Mhuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Also done with medical, fit, and drug screen so now its a waiting game.

• MarcyMarsoc
        MarcyMarsoc commented
        Editing a comment
        You can email HR and asked. They emailed me saying that im good with the pre employment stuff and just need to wait for HR to give me an EOD

• jchac
        jchac commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the replies, I guess ill just patiently wait. No they didn't email me saying everything was good to go. I think it's implied...as they give you deadlines to turn stuff in and for one step they gave me a call stating I was late to turn something in but HR had put the wrong deadline date (the day prior). No EOD til next FY is disheartening they seemed to move pretty quick.

• No EODs until fy 2021? Thats not a good sign, that means they ran out of money and have to wait for a new budget to pass, which may not. Right?

Comment

• MarcyMarsoc
        MarcyMarsoc commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s not that they ran out of money. They already had a budget allocated for this announcement. The only reason why they are delaying people to EOD (me guessing here) is FLETC being close and now having a huge backlog. I figure ICE doesn’t wanna bring people in and have them do nothing for months

• Originally posted by MarcyMarsoc View Post
      It’s not that they ran out of money. They already had a budget allocated for this announcement. The only reason why they are delaying people to EOD (me guessing here) is FLETC being close and now having a huge backlog. I figure ICE doesn’t wanna bring people in and have them do nothing for months
      Im in that situation NOW. EOD In May and haven't been to the office yet. Plus side is, this counts towards my 1 year prohibition and GS Pay. From what I was told...... no FLETC for me 2020. Maybe after the new year!

Comment

• Mhuck
        Mhuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Lets hope something comes soon! I think I read somewhere that FLETC was trying to get ICE to put on a couple of academies before the new FY. Hopefully that gets approved and we can start moving along in the process.

• Theout
        Theout commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t hope for much - FLETC is only at the first phase. Most of the classes that were back at FLETC at the disbanding moment - are not even back yet. Be realistic and don’t hope for new classes.

• Mhuck
        Mhuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Sadly Theout is probably right on this. Oh well, it is what it is, just wait and see.

• Originally posted by Theout View Post
      Don’t hope for much - FLETC is only at the first phase. Most of the classes that were back at FLETC at the disbanding moment - are not even back yet. Be realistic and don’t hope for new classes.
      Just happy to be on and getting paid. Im sure ill be doing a lot of OJT / Admin work if not helping ERAs. Lets see what happens. I'm shocked this all happen during a pandemic but I applied in Sept of 2018!

Comment

• MarcyMarsoc
        MarcyMarsoc commented
        Editing a comment
        Which announcement were you hired from?

Which announcement were you hired from?
      September 13,2018! I EOD in May and started my time however, I haven’t done anything but get paid.

Comment

• MarcyMarsoc
        MarcyMarsoc commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn dude, if you don’t mind sharing, what caused the hold up?? And also, looks like us Jan announcement def is not getting an EOD anytime soon if you’re talking about a fletc date in 2021

• notoriousjnc
        notoriousjnc commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn't FLETC reopen today ?

Even without a potential EOD.

Seems encouraging if theres still movement in the hiring process.

Damn dude, if you don’t mind sharing, what caused the hold up?? And also, looks like us Jan announcement def is not getting an EOD anytime soon if you’re talking about a fletc date in 2021

Honestly, I didn’t get a TSL until 9 months after passing my online assessment. The first available appointment for a poly wasn’t until 5 months later in Dallas. I had to pay out of pocket and wasn’t getting anything back. They claimed they didn’t have enough money and this would be the fastest way to processed if I wanted to stay in the process. Also, the government shutdown slowed my process big time!

Comment

• Originally posted by notoriousjnc View Post
        Didn't FLETC reopen today ?

Even without a potential EOD.

Seems encouraging if theres still movement in the hiring process.
        I got an EOD and had to report to my duty station without an academy date stating TBD.

Fletc open about a week ago! ICE the agency haven’t wanted to open up or run more classes from what I heard.

Comment

• Just checking to see if anyone can tell me about the Winnfield, LA office. Pros/cons or anything else in general. I appreciate any info you can provide.

Comment

• MarcyMarsoc
            MarcyMarsoc commented
            Editing a comment
            24/7 365 detain docket. The current SDDO is pretty cool. Most of the DOs there right now are tdy folks. They are about to do some renovation in that office last I was time I was there. Oh and that AOR just got the FOD from Baltimore, she’s pretty squared away.

• AtypicalRe
            AtypicalRe commented
            Editing a comment
            What exactly does detain docket mean? Sorry this is new to me

• Just noticed on the other forum.

some people who are farther along in the process are getting emails regarding EODs in late August and September.

Comment

• Yea i got that email

Comment

• notoriousjnc
              notoriousjnc commented
              Editing a comment
              I wonder if the rest of us who aren’t that far along will be able to slide into that time frame also.

• I'm sure u guys will

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrewmp2020 View Post
              I'm sure u guys will
              Which announcement did you apply to?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5795 users online. 394 members and 5401 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X