Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any TOL’s for the Chicago land area go out .

Comment

• Been years since I posted. I forgot I even had an account. I got a TJO on the 22. I turned in all the paperwork and didn't hear anything until today. I got an email from polygraph examiner for an "introduction." Supposed to take 1.5 to 2 hours. I haven't even done a personal history statement or fingerprints yet..... I did do that stuff for CBP about 2 months ago though.

Comment

• Donjoe954
        Donjoe954 commented
        Editing a comment
        How did this go for you?

• Got scheduled for medical, fit, and drug test today.

Comment

• MarcyMarsoc
        MarcyMarsoc commented
        Editing a comment
        You apply under the January announcement?

• Mhuck
        Mhuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I did. I got my TSL on May 20th

• Harleyriders
        Harleyriders commented
        Editing a comment
        Same. Got scheduled for the medical, fit and drug today. Tsl May 22nd. Fingerprints mailed wednesday. Eqip submitted.

• All you January announcement applicants need to hurry!! Lol been done with my pre employment stuff since May, but it seems like they are waiting to EOD me until other January announcement applicants are ready too

Comment

• Mhuck
        Mhuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree! lol. They are probably waiting for enough people to EOD so that they can have a class built up.

• Harleyriders
        Harleyriders commented
        Editing a comment
        When is the next class scheduled for?

• 1Blackgold1
        1Blackgold1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for being empathetic. All of us January announcement applicants would love to have already gotten our Tsl’s, been completed with our pre-employment stuff and have gotten our EOD’s as well. To bad we can’t select ourselves. Our you going to contact all the EOR Field office for us and help us get to where you are at in the process?

• MarcyMarsoc
        MarcyMarsoc commented
        Editing a comment
        1Blackgold1, dude I have no idea what you are trying to say. In any case, you should probably email hr and see what your assessment score was before, or see if you tailored your resume for this announcement. Then I’ll make some calls

• Just did medical yesterday.. Just waiting on that and background to clear

Comment

• NCG128
        NCG128 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here. Anyone know how long it takes to hear from an investigator?

• Anyone know what the pre-screening interview is? I have one tomorrow. Thank you.
      Last edited by Serpico75; 06-04-2020, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• notoriousjnc
        notoriousjnc commented
        Editing a comment
        Did someone call you? Like a background investigator?

• Serpico75
        Serpico75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, and this was for the January 2020 announcement; just in case anyone was wondering.

• JordanB
        JordanB commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you ever find out what the pre screen was? I have one also.

• Anyone here an 11 or 12 lateral? I have a suspicion they are hiring as many 5/7 guys to save money before dipping into the lateral hiring list.

Comment

• Page
        Page commented
        Editing a comment
        fathitman, I'm definitely no lateral over here, just at least hoping for a 5 or 7. I am wondering what you think, you mentioned not too long ago, us DHS-ers, they are taking a close look at resume checks for us. However, I have also noticed it appears no DHS-ers have been TSL-ed yet. **Of course this is NOT including the "Preferreds" --- we already established CBPOs and BPAs were in the round of Preferred TSL's that went out right off the bat in March.

But anyway, for Non-Preferred TSL's that recently went out, so far folks are mostly saying they're DOD or DOJ or non-Fed (correct me if I am wrong). So, I am thinking, maybe it's taking the hiring center longer to evaluate us who are DHS, since they have all these within-DHS systems and files for us that they can review? Versus, maybe DOD and DOJ reference checks are quicker for the hiring center. Such as, for these applicants they send out a reference check, and get back a response good to go or not. And they don't have to weed through our own internal DHS systems to do checks for them.

Think this is possibly what is going on? I hope it is, hopefully there are more TSL's coming for us!

• I got an email from ICE /OPR, Credibility Assessment Section. I have a telephonic “pre-screening” tomorrow. The email was titled “Introduction.” I have no clue what to expect.

Comment

• Serpico75
        Serpico75 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have not failed a polygraph. I turned in my sf 86 And prints for CBP, but decided against going through the process because something a little better came along.

• NCG128
        NCG128 commented
        Editing a comment
        What does that mean pre screen?
        Serpico75 what is your background?

• Serpico75
        Serpico75 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t know what a pre-screening is. That’s why I’m on here asking. My background is almost 13 years fed LE. I am currently an instructor. I am also an enlisted member in the reserves. 31B (Military Police). Currently the Force Protection / Antiterrorism NCO for my unit.

• JordanB
        JordanB commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a pre screen also, what is it? I’m was wondering the same thing lol

• Does anyone’s USAJobs Account say “selected” ?

Comment

• Mhuck
        Mhuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine does. Changed to selected whenever I got the TSL.

• 1Blackgold1
        1Blackgold1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nothing yet! Been checking every day for the change in status on my USAjobs.gov account.
        Last edited by 1Blackgold1; 06-05-2020, 01:00 AM.

• Is there a poly and Panel interview before eod?

Comment

• Question regarding the vision portion of the medical exam. What does it really consist of?
        I know they are wanting to check for color blindness, depth perception, and the snell distance test. Are they checking for stigma as well.

Comment

• NCG128
          NCG128 commented
          Editing a comment
          No stigma.

Just hearing, vision (depth perception, distance, close up& color identification ), ekg and the dr will see you after

• Originally posted by Serpico75 View Post
        Been years since I posted. I forgot I even had an account. I got a TJO on the 22. I turned in all the paperwork and didn't hear anything until today. I got an email from polygraph examiner for an "introduction." Supposed to take 1.5 to 2 hours. I haven't even done a personal history statement or fingerprints yet..... I did do that stuff for CBP about 2 months ago though.
        Did you do the medical, fit test and stuff already?

Comment

• Page
          Page commented
          Editing a comment
          myman12, you have TSL?

• A buddy told me no EOD dates until approximately AUG/SEPT timeframe

Comment

• NCG128, HR just emailed me the same thing. Unless they get new word, no EOD will be sent out until August
          Last edited by MarcyMarsoc; 06-05-2020, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• NCG128
            NCG128 commented
            Editing a comment
            You done with the process?

• MarcyMarsoc
            MarcyMarsoc commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve been done since last month

• Anybody received a TSL from Texas ? Applied to the January announcement.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5729 users online. 391 members and 5338 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X