Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO if when we go to take the assessment and it has check marks next to some of the parts of the test that we took from other announcements does that mean we passed that part or? I hope if we didn't do well on those it just pulls them over.

Comment

• Lay_Tactical
      Lay_Tactical commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here and I think they might be using the marshals portion maybe. That’s the only one I’ve taken this year and never taken one for ICE.

They did reuse some of the assessments parts - not necessary from Marshals . If you applied for DO last year in December 2017 - and took the assessment then parts will be reused from that announcement ( any assessment that matches their assessment criteria from a year ago). I don’t think they care if you passed or not .

Parts that transferred over have the date when assessment which was transferred over was taken - just go back to applications on USAJOBs and look at the jobs applied at that time or search for assessment emails from the past to figure out from where it’s taken .

FYI : not an easy assessment- for me at least - and it did consume couple of hours .I Didn’t have that breeze through feeling like from some assessments from before .
    Good luck to all .
    Last edited by Theout; 11-06-2018, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Lay_Tactical
      Lay_Tactical commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine says Sept. I didn't take an assessment for that time. I wasn't even in the U.S. then. I have no clue but I'll take it and not complain.

• Theout
      Theout commented
      Editing a comment
      Might be Marshals . It could be the date the assessment was reviewed.

First two portions were already done. I didn't take a test for Marshals then. Maybe they reused my border patrol test? Not sure. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

So how would you know if you passed or failed?

Comment

• Mhuck
        Mhuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet we will receive notification sometime after the test announcement closes.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
        ShockTroopDevilDog commented
        Editing a comment
        Good afternoon,

On 11/2/2018, we sent you the following notice of results:

Ineligible for the following position or positions:
        • GL-1801-7; You must complete additional assessments in order to be considered for this position.

Given that you completed the USA Hire Assessment in December 2017, your score is still valid and rolled over (scores are valid for one (1) from the date of testing).

Your application is complete and no further action is required from you. Within approximately 4 weeks, we will send you an email notifying you of your referral status.

Thank you for your interest in employment with ICE.

• Mhuck
        Mhuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the clarification shock

Any referrals go out yet?

Comment

• Mhuck
        Mhuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Not for me. I bet they won't be sent out until after the 1st of the year.

I’m hoping they do it before christmas time

Comment

• Lay_Tactical
        Lay_Tactical commented
        Editing a comment
        Almost all agencies take a month to get referrals out. Previous post said 4 weeks just FYI.

I'm aware of that, they can even take longer than that (3 months+). However this was advertised beginning of September I believe

Comment

Just got referred this morning to Atlanta!!
        Last edited by Lay_Tactical; 11-26-2018, 07:57 AM.

Comment

i got referred for newark
          officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

Got referred for Philly....I swear I failed that assessment lol!

Comment

I got referred for Dallas Texas! Good luck to everyone else in the process!

Comment

got referred for NYC. I received an EOD roughly last year but had to decline the position because of it's location. Any of you people know if I will just breeze through now? I am a current DHS employee too.

Comment

I’m not refered to Denver
                  Last edited by Bdub09; 11-26-2018, 09:15 AM.

Comment

I received an email a few weeks ago about Atlanta AOR and Lumpkin. Declined. Wasn't a TO, they were just asking. If anyone wants to be guaranteed hired, tell them you want Lumpkin!
                    UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                    "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Lay_Tactical
                      Lay_Tactical commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Is Lumpkin a detention center?

• battlewagon
                      battlewagon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes it is. Most guys live in Columbus. May not be glorious work but you'll learn a lot there and definitely beats the border IMO

Referred to my first choice, which I'm very shocked about.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7916 users online. 330 members and 7586 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X