Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the email;
    Ineligible for the following position or positions:
    • GL-1801-5; You must complete additional assessments in order to be considered for this position.
    • GL-1801-7; You must complete additional assessments in order to be considered for this position.
    I got referred last year n passed the assessment with an 90. But they selected other people.

its funny this time around I didnt get referred

Comment

• Mhuck
      Mhuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Not necessarily. I received same email, and then got an email to take assessments. What it is saying is that right now, since haven't completed assessments we have not been selected. Which means once assessments are completed, you will have the option to be selected hence the phrasing of the email "You must complete additional assessments in order to be considered for this position."

Reason I know, is I have received the email to take the assessment today.

• KJB
      KJB commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they are trying something new, I have an active TSL and got the same email, just be patient.

I just received this email. Thank you for your interest in DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH, Deportation Officer. Your application is complete. No further action is required at this time.

Comment

• mxxdude
      mxxdude commented
      Editing a comment
      That email generally means you either took the assessment within a year or you weren't selected for one reason or another (got the same one for HSI and i wasn't selected because i answered wrongly on the questionnaire)

Got both of these emails.

• Your application has not been considered at this time due to the volume of qualified applicants. If additional vacancies occur before the certificate expires, your application will be considered at that time.

• Your application is complete. No further action is required at this time.

Comment

Mxxdude,

I took the assessment back in dec - jan time frame i think. Yeah its been a year starting today i applied for the job. I know i had an interview back in February of this year 2018.

But its all good I will apply next time DO hires.

Comment

Got this. Little disappointed but not surprised. Well there is always next time. I know 2 other people that applied. They are over qualified amd got the same. Keep your heads up gents and ladies.

Ineligible for the following position or positions:
        • GL-1801-5; Your application has not been considered at this time due to the volume of qualified applicants. If additional vacancies occur before the certificate expires, your application will be considered at that time.
        • GL-1801-7; Your application has not been considered at this time due to the volume of qualified applicants. If additional vacancies occur before the certificate expires, your application will be considered at that time.

Comment

• Kmiech
          Kmiech commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah keep your head up and keep applying. I applied 3 times before I was hired.

Has anyone else not been able to take the assessment yet? I got the link to take the test but it states it has not begun yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mhuck View Post
          Has anyone else not been able to take the assessment yet? I got the link to take the test but it states it has not begun yet?
          I have the same issue here. There was another message stating the site was down. Please be patient.

Comment

Just tried to take the assessment this morning and it said usehire is doing maintenance. I guess our 48 starts when there done

Comment

Still have same issue where it says “opportunity to take assessment has not yet begun”... not sure what to make of it I guess just wait and see.

Comment

I received both the ineligible email, amd the email to take the test but its inaccessible. Good luck to everyone who is going to take the test.

Comment

I got the ineligible email as well. I'm guessing lots of BP and CBP guys are trying to make the switch.

Comment

The assessments will open on 11/06/2018 at 12:00AM Eastern time.

Comment

Nvm - Post above mine
                      Last edited by Theout; 11-05-2018, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Good luck to everyone taking the test!! I’ll be taking the assessment tomorrow night. Let me know if there is a writing section.

Comment

Tentatively eligible applicants for DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH should have received a USA Hire assessment link on Saturday, November 3. Applicants will be able to attempt the USA Hire assessment via the link from 11/6/18 until 11/9/18 at 11:59 PM ET. Applicants will need to use the link that was received via email on 11/3/18 to access the USA Hire assessment.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7959 users online. 339 members and 7620 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X