Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theout
    commented on 's reply
    It’s not abnormal practice . It was probably a contractor BI firm. They sometimes call back and ask about the BI investigator to see how he/she did when conducting an interview.
    Obviously don’t give out your personal BI info but if your sister wants to “review “ the guy - she can call back

• Srok1
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations on your offer. As for the vm, she can call back but if it's not your BI please don't give out any information, in fact--get THEIR information and forward it to the BI. It is definitely not normal. Best of luck.
    Last edited by Srok1; 02-13-2021, 01:35 AM.

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    I bet is a bunch of salty individuals who did not get the call lol.

• Criso
    replied
    Got my EOD and was told I cleared everything. Today my sister received a voicemail from Minnesota from a third party investigative service asking my sister about the interview she had with my original BI. Is this common practice? Just being cautious of scammers. One thing i found interesting was she used my BIs full name. Perhaps it’s about her not me. Thank you
    Last edited by Criso; 02-12-2021, 12:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Criso
    commented on 's reply
    JordanB hahahahahha

• JordanB
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah
    They’re probably salty people who weren’t selected or they failed background / poly

• Criso
    commented on 's reply
    JordanB nah bro I just spectated haha. No point responding when bots who made their account within 24hrs are talking about how ICE ERO and DOs are done for.

• JordanB
    commented on 's reply
    Dont entertain it!

• Srok1
    replied
    Originally posted by Criso View Post
    What is wrong with that Delphi forum. They seriously want people to drop out so they could take your spot lol.
    Delphi is a cesspool of the salty and less-intelligible type of conversations. Recommend people stay here on this forum for questions on this position. Unfortunately, that forum may or may not be a small window into what newcomers will be working with when they come onboard with ICE ERO; it depends on who is giving you “advice”. However, if you feel like getting into political spats on a public forum—have at it.

Leave a comment:

• Criso
    replied
    What is wrong with that Delphi forum. They seriously want people to drop out so they could take your spot lol.

Leave a comment:

• Houston713
    replied
    Originally posted by zombiemap View Post
    Did you try to get selected for the southern states
    Yea.

Leave a comment:

• zombiemap
    commented on 's reply
    Did you try to get selected for the southern states

• Houston713
    replied
    Originally posted by Exbpa340 View Post
    Prior to ICE obtaining DHA authority all new hires at my officer were either BPAs or Vets. The last individual hired that didn’t check one of those boxes was probably around 2011.

We recently picked up a half dozen new recruits. A couple were from CBP (one w/prior military), one was a street hire and a few were ERAs (with very little time as ERAs). All but one were known commodities to the selecting official and pre-selected before the closing of the announcement/ lists being produced. There are good and bad in the group. One being really bad.
    Yea, I even applied to be a era in the past to see if that would help. No luck with that either. But it’s probably best for me to forget I even applied at this point lol

Leave a comment:

• Houston713
    replied
    Originally posted by KG83 View Post
    You never know. You may still get pulled. Others have been pulled after a year.
    I’ll continue to hope & pray.

Leave a comment:

• Houston713
    replied
    Originally posted by Levithane View Post
    Wouldn't count yourself out. I wouldn't consider an email asking which areas/offices people are interested in as being "selected".
    True. But you know the saying “No news is good news” lol In this case no news is bad news.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3679 users online. 245 members and 3434 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X