Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-10214872-DH-BH)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What - Contractors working as HR - haven’t heard that one yet . Aha totally ....
    but HR indeed won’t tell you anything about future announcements.

Comment

• FNG41YR
      FNG41YR commented
      Editing a comment
      They have before.

• Originally posted by Theout View Post
    What - Contractors working as HR - haven’t heard that one yet . Aha totally ....
    but HR indeed won’t tell you anything about future announcements.
    Are you in the process? And for which office?! I’m just looking to get in!!

Comment

• Theout
      Theout commented
      Editing a comment
      Just wait for new announcement - ( I have no info on that )
      But yea if you got any questions ask

• From what I’ve heard..the ones who are already deportation officers get internal notifications that let them know when a new announcement is coming. For example the HSI agents in the HSI forum told the potential applicants the exact date the next announcement would be posted which was today. The announcement closed in 30mins lol smh

Comment

• Theout
      Theout commented
      Editing a comment
      Most of us here are applicants - some finished the process , some are still in it.
      Maybe HSI have exact emails - doesn’t look like DO receive the exact announcement time and date as HSI.
      I Never saw on this forum exact time for DO announcement.

• Big Bill
      Big Bill commented
      Editing a comment
      DOs do get same email the day before announcements open. That’s how I found out about 2018 announcement and in Spanish at FLETC now as a DO and I received the email about it opening a few months ago.

• Theout
      Theout commented
      Editing a comment
      Once again I never seen at least a heads up for a certain date and time for DO announcement . Besides ohhh there might be an announcement in a week.

• Originally posted by Theout View Post
    Most of us here are applicants - some finished the process , some are still in it.
    Maybe HSI have exact emails - doesn’t look like DO receive the exact announcement time and date as HSI.
    I Never saw on this forum exact time for DO announcement.
    Yea, that sucks lol because you have to literally refresh usajobs every hour everyday just so you don’t miss anything.

Comment

• Theout
      Theout commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya - well HSI one is cancelled because of the glitch now I guess we have to look out for new one today ...

• So anyone else get the ineligible rating bc I had to take additional assessments? I never received an email to take it. Anyone else?

Comment

• Sgt0844
      Sgt0844 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same message

• Originally posted by NCG128 View Post
    So anyone else get the ineligible rating bc I had to take additional assessments? I never received an email to take it. Anyone else?
    Got the same email..

Comment

• This is a record of your application for Federal employment for the occupation shown below. This notice provides information within your record as it appears in the files of the Servicing Office shown above.

Series-Position Title:1801-Deportation Officer (DO)
      Vacancy ID:10526243
      Announcement Number:DAL-ERO-10526243-DH-MJ

Ineligible for the following position or positions:
      • GL-1801-5; You must complete additional assessments in order to be considered for this position.
      • GL-1801-7; You must complete additional assessments in order to be considered for this position.
      so does this mean we’re out?

Comment

• Rickyrecon012
        Rickyrecon012 commented
        Editing a comment
        Imagine? With all those DESIRABLE locations and no one gets hired because of HR's incompetence....

This is a record of your application for Federal employment for the occupation shown below. This notice provides information within your record as it appears in the files of the Servicing Office shown above.

Series-Position Title:1801-Deportation Officer (DO)
      Vacancy ID:10526243
      Announcement Number:DAL-ERO-10526243-DH-MJ

• GL-1801-5; You must complete additional assessments in order to be considered for this position.
      • GL-1801-7; You must complete additional assessments in order to be considered for this position.
      so does this mean we’re out?
      I received the same email.

Comment

So anyone else get the ineligible rating bc I had to take additional assessments? I never received an email to take it. Anyone else?
        I talked to the HR lady she said assessments will be sent out today. The last time I took the assessment was last year but I have to re-take it. Anybody have any advice?

Comment

• Originally posted by Houston713 View Post
          I talked to the HR lady she said assessments will be sent out today. The last time I took the assessment was last year but I have to re-take it. Anybody have any advice?
          Sent out to who exactly? People who didn’t receive that email ? Or a different email ?

Comment

• Originally posted by notoriousjnc View Post

Sent out to who exactly? People who didn’t receive that email ? Or a different email ?
            Those who received the email saying you need to take the assessments.

Comment

• Better luck next time boys

Comment

• Pbjecho1
                Pbjecho1 commented
                Editing a comment

GL-1801-5; Your application has not been considered at this time due to the volume of qualified applicants. If additional vacancies occur before the certificate expires, your application will be considered at that time.
                GL-1801-7; Your application has not been considered at this time due to the volume of qualified applicants. If additional vacancies occur before the certificate expires, your application will be considered at that time.

• Originally posted by Houston713 View Post
              So what was on the assessment last time you took it? What kind of math?!

Comment

• Regarding DAL-ERO-10526243-DH-MJ:

I received the same ineligible email earlier today, 12/12 and just 5 minutes ago @ 11am EST I received an email instructing me to complete the following assessments:

Question - for those who are current Deportation Officer's/worked through the hiring process, what is the hiring like?

Application
              This assessment
              Then
              What
              Follows
              From
              Here
              ?

Thank you
              Attached Files
              Last edited by PA_Ed; 12-12-2019, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Theout
                Theout commented
                Editing a comment
                Page 15 comment 218.8

• Originally posted by PA_Ed View Post
              Regarding DAL-ERO-10526243-DH-MJ:

I received the same ineligible email earlier today, 12/12 and just 5 minutes ago @ 11am EST I received an email instructing me to complete the following assessments:

Question - for those who are current Deportation Officer's/worked through the hiring process, what is the hiring like?

Application
              This assessment
              Then
              What
              Follows
              From
              Here
              ?

Thank you
              I’m waiting on the link let me know how it is

Comment

• PA_Ed
                PA_Ed commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes sir I will

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8151 users online. 214 members and 7937 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X