Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Postal Inspection Service 2018 September Announcement

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/e...positions.aspx

The U.S. Postal Inspection Service will accept applications from Preference Eligible Veterans and GS 1811s (or equivalent) for the position of Postal Inspector from September 10 at 10:00 a.m. CDT, through September 15 at 10:00 a.m. CDT. Applications will be accepted via the Inspector Recruitment Application System (IRAS). All applicants with an interest in applying should click on the following link: (https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/e...plication.aspx).

The eligibility section of the Web page (https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/e...igibility.aspx) contains information on general requirements and other pertinent information.

Requires a degree.
    UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
    "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Did it close?

Comment

• battlewagon
      battlewagon commented
      Editing a comment
      No? The date range is posted above, and on the website it gives the instructions to apply. It is not through USAjobs

Can anyone apply?

Comment

• Levithane
      Levithane commented
      Editing a comment
      "Preference Eligible Veterans or current GS 1811's"

Man, these comments are cringeworthy. If you're asking this kind of ridiculous surface-level questions, perhaps 1811 jobs are not for you.

Comment

Last edited by txm44; 09-12-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Levithane
        Levithane commented
        Editing a comment
        The posting isn't vague. The only people eligible to apply are those who are 1811's (current criminal investigators), or individuals who have served in the United States Military and earned veterans preference.

Repost.......

Comment

I don't think people want to accept that they are not qualified. (Neither am I so I'm not applying). Literally has the open and close date, if your not a veteran or 1811 you won't be considered. Simple.

Comment

Interesting they are opening up another announcement. I haven't seen any movement on the last 1811 announcement in June.

Comment

• battlewagon
            battlewagon commented
            Editing a comment
            Wasn't the June one USPS OIG? Different altogether if so.

• AGInvestigator
            AGInvestigator commented
            Editing a comment
            No it was USPIS. Applied through their site. It was the same thing (1811 and vets only). I just tried to apply again but it said I could not has I have an application already in.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9837 users online. 444 members and 9393 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X