300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drepol,

If you look at the times , I think we posted simultaneously. It wasn't meant to be a correction. Great minds...
    Last edited by USMS08610083; 07-30-2007, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by USMS08610083 View Post
      Drepol,

Great minds...
      its a great burden

Comment

class in sept

Calls went out for a Sept class to be filled with mostly Shining Star people .Did anyone on this thread get "the call"? If so share the good news.

Comment

Originally posted by HEMITRP View Post
          Oh well, nothing to do but sit back and wait. I saw on the other thread that some people have gotten rejection letters. With such a small group of people in the process and considering that most people were refered by a DUSM, I am surprised that they already cut people. I have heard that DC supercourt is really hurting bad for people and morale is low.
          Durring my 3 1/2 years w/ USMS - Super Court was never a happy place nor will it ever likely. (I didn't work it but have friends there) However, if you want to be a DUSM you do what you have to do. 90 plus districts, plenty of places to put in for after your initial entry time is up.

Good luck to all who got in on this program I transfered out before this began to see how it really works.

Comment

Just wondering if everyone with FCIP got the e-mail from HR ref the bio information?

Comment

Backgrounds for fcip are beginning!!!

Comment

What did they tell you when they called?

Comment

they said they wanted to meet with me to begin my background.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9835 users online. 368 members and 9467 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X