300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE Immigration Enforcement Agent

If anyone is interested ICE is open for applications to take the Immigration Enforcement Agent exam.

For information and to apply go to www.usajobs.com

Immigration Enforcement Agent,
    Series: GS-1801
    Open: Nationwide

JOb

I have my test on 05/11/07. I hope the study guide from ICE web site really helps.
    Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF DEATH COME KNOCKING, I WILL ANSWER

Comment

Originally posted by lilnupe2009
      I have my test on 05/11/07. I hope the study guide from ICE web site really helps.
      mine is on the 17th, and I hope it does too. Im thinking about picking up that TEA study guide, since I heard thats much harder.

Comment

What is the Vacancy number? The one given on USAJOBS doesn't work in the application manager.

Comment

Yeah, I had that problem too. But I think the site says to just register, not do anything more other then fill out the basics. Then go to the other site and fill out the other junk on the second site.

I was originally alerted to the posting be a third-party, and when I went to sign up on the original site and put the number that was given, I actually filled out all the forms for the posting that is only for prior gov employees. I'm going to have to call them on monday to get them to delete that one or something - since now I've got two accounts on the site. None of the numbers on the 'new' announcement though seem to work, in any degree or sequence on the site though.

Comment

Guys, you really don't have to worry yourself with this test. It is at best on a 10th grade level. It is very easy. Honestly if you worry yourself too much about it, you will do worse. I took the test back in 05 and scored a 96 without studying. and I by no means am a scholar. It is basic questions you would see on any police test. What you'd see on the TEA you won't see on this test. The guide they mail you is the one you can print out on ice.gov. It really is equivalent to what is on the test. Don't sweat this one guys.

Comment

Originally posted by manstown
              Guys, you really don't have to worry yourself with this test. It is at best on a 10th grade level. It is very easy. Honestly if you worry yourself too much about it, you will do worse. I took the test back in 05 and scored a 96 without studying. and I by no means am a scholar. It is basic questions you would see on any police test. What you'd see on the TEA you won't see on this test. The guide they mail you is the one you can print out on ice.gov. It really is equivalent to what is on the test. Don't sweat this one guys.
              Yeah from the practice test it doesnt seem very tough. I want to the best that I can since I only have a degree and no experience, which I'm not sure is competitive enough or not...

Comment

Yup MisteSU/tua - you only have to register and make sure you fill out the personal information under the My Profile link on the page you get after logging in.

After you do that go back to the vacancy announcement on USAJOBS and there is a link at the bottom of the 'How to Apply' tab that you can follow to actually apply...

Now, question about that last step - it only allows you to choose one field office. Do they give you a chance to say that you are willing to work at others as well later in the process or do you need to redo the registration process for each field office?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Levine1212
                  Yup MisteSU/tua - you only have to register and make sure you fill out the personal information under the My Profile link on the page you get after logging in.

After you do that go back to the vacancy announcement on USAJOBS and there is a link at the bottom of the 'How to Apply' tab that you can follow to actually apply...

Now, question about that last step - it only allows you to choose one field office. Do they give you a chance to say that you are willing to work at others as well later in the process or do you need to redo the registration process for each field office?

Thanks!
                  It seems to me that you can only choose one field office, and your stuck with that. Kinda sucks

Comment

It's different this time around. In 05 you were able to pick 3 offices. It's only one for this one. So take a minute to think about your choice. Some offices are short quite a bit, and an 80 on the test may get you a TO. The others may not have many or any openings and it will take a 100 to get a TO. If you don't mind moving for a year or so, I would strongly consider going to one of the offices they advertised as being short. You get in and transfer later. Good Luck.

Comment

Thanks guys, I got it.

Comment

I have a test date of the 11 May 07 in DC.

Comment

changing geographic preference

Does anyone know how to change your geo. preference to one of critical need areas. I reinstated my score the other day and now realize that my best chance for a TO would be for one of the critical areas? Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Contact MHC by phone or email. Let them know where you want to change it for.

Comment

Ok I need to know if I did this backwards or not.
                              I signed up on this site today https://cbpmhc.hr-services.org/IEA/ and received my test date.
                              I have also been going into the https://applicationmanager.org/Login.aspx site and registered, I just need to finalize a few things on my resume before I submit the final copy. Is this going to hold up any of my process, or will I be ok before I take the test.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4322 users online. 277 members and 4045 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X