• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still quiet on my end...

Comment

Editing a comment
      Quiet on my end too!!

• Anything new? I took my medical exams this past March. Pending fit test and background check.......

Comment

• Can anyone give any insight on about how long it takes to get a call from HR after having a phone interview with a District Office.

Comment

• Still standing by for a Final Offer... Finally did the last thing pending yesterday, which was my FIT...

Comment

• What is the word on USMS matching pay? Will they only bring new hires on as a base GS-5 / GS 7 or will they step you out and offer you a GS-7 step 10 (or whichever # is the highest)?

Thank you
          Last edited by PA_Ed; 04-22-2020, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• FNG41YR
            FNG41YR commented
            Editing a comment
            My buddies were 12 step 5s when they wen in and they were made 7/10. They then go 9/10, 11/10 or whatever is closest.

• For everyone who has received a tentative offer or final offer for the MAY class and is interested in joining a GroupMe chat that I started, send me a direct message. I feel like a group chat would be a good way for us to discuss things instead of through this forum.

Comment

• Emailed the recruitment section today for a status check, instead of the usual “ you are an active applicant, you will be contacted when / if further is necessary etc... “ I got this long generic form email instead which was basically information about the schedule B process has anyone else had a similar response recently? It was strange

Comment

• FS4Steele
              FS4Steele commented
              Editing a comment
              Returningfed, can you share any more information about the email received?

• Just got a an email for a TO for the May class and a NorCal district. The wait was long and stressful at times. But damn that’s a good feeling email.

Comment

• Jowen Weiss
              Jowen Weiss commented
              Editing a comment
              Is that the area you are from or was that a location you picked?

• GarrusVakarian
              GarrusVakarian commented
              Editing a comment
              Jowen,
              Neither. I’m not from there but I did put for nationwide.

• Received my final offer today...

Comment

• Donjuan85657
              Donjuan85657 commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats brother!! What’s the timeline?

• QuamChee
              QuamChee commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't remember... I just know it's been about two years since I applied...

• Donjuan85657
              Donjuan85657 commented
              Editing a comment
              Fair enough. Good luck!

• Pt test for s done and passed. Hoping to see that FO real soon.

Comment

• Anyone have any luck with Marshals HR responding to your emails? Emailed last week and no reply. It had nothing to do with wanting an update on my status as well. The only address I have on file is what was sent with the TO. Anyone have any other addresses with a response back?

Comment

• QuamChee
                QuamChee commented
                Editing a comment
                I had an issue with them responding... I finally got in touch with one after she emailed me something... But it does seem harder to get in touch with them as of late...

• Pretty stoked!! Got my “you’ve passed your medical” email today. Hopefully the FIT test comes soon.

Comment

• Any indications on what USMS is doing with the hiring process? I have seen from multiple different sources there will be no new CITP classes for FY20. I was lucky enough to do medical and drug test, and initial background forms prior to the COVID lockdown. I did it all within a short time period after my conditional offer. It just seemed like they were in a hurry to push it all through. Obviously with the current posture things are taking longer. Just trying to get any gouge folks might have.

Comment

• Donjuan85657
                  Donjuan85657 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Roninjin - Any word on where the Marshals classes stand in relation to FLETC and their response to COVID?

• RVAhiker
                  RVAhiker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Roninjin thanks for the info!

• Roninjin
                  Roninjin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @Donjuan85657
                  Fletc is brining back the class right after us that got postponed. Every class afterward is dependent on Fletc. Agency otherwise is good to go

• Donjuan85657
                  Donjuan85657 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Roger that. Thanks brother Roninjin

• Hey guys I have been following this thread for a while and figured I would finally join. I have noticed a few others seem to be in the same position as me regarding the process following TO. I was more just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience. I wrote out my timeline for this announcement up to this point. I got my TO back in December 2019, submitted all my documents same day and then completed my medical just before the whole pandemic started. But since, I haven’t heard a thing and have received no response from anyone of the email addresses listed in the TO. Does anyone else’s timeline and process mirror mine?

Applied: 07/17/2018
                Referred: 10/04/2018
                Interviewed: 04/09/2019 (Arlington)
                TO: 12/13/2019
                TO Response & BI Forms Submitted: 12/13/2019
                Medical Exam Completed: 01/28/2020
                Drug Test Completed: 02/03/2020
                **Nothing Since**

I have some reliable contacts that have confirmed some of the other reports regarding the upcoming classes. USMS is planning on keeping the remaining courses on track depending on how things go with FLETC opening back up and the original classes that were sent home finishing. And there are tentatively 8 classes being scheduled for next year (obviously depending on budgetary constraints). Most training academies are starting to open back up this month and resuming classes as well. So I would imagine it is only a matter of time before things really start to pick back up.

Comment

• Michael Scarn
                  Michael Scarn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I haven’t heard anything since completing and passing my medical in November.

• SMichaels
                  SMichaels commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My timeline is identical to yours. I have reached out to them for any kind of update and have also received no response.

• Has anyone heard anything recently from this announcement?

Comment

• Usmcbp
                  Usmcbp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I got an email about a month ago saying my medical cleared.

• Donjuan85657
                  Donjuan85657 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Usmcbp how long did it take from exam to clear date for you? I haven’t had any luck hearing back from medical or OSP. My emails seem to go into the black hole of nothingness lol

• Usmcbp
                  Usmcbp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I took my medical in early February so just about three months to hear back.

• Donjuan85657
                  Donjuan85657 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gotcha. Thanks bud.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5089 users online. 383 members and 4706 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X