300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Enforcement Officer

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone out there tell me the differences between an IEO and ICE SA? Other than the obvious investigation aspect of the SA job and I know that IEO's handle prisoner transport, etc. But anything other than what's on the ICE website? Thanks all!

Originally posted by grahamkw
    I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone out there tell me the differences between an IEO and ICE SA? Other than the obvious investigation aspect of the SA job and I know that IEO's handle prisoner transport, etc. But anything other than what's on the ICE website? Thanks all!

Try a search under "IEA" or "Immigration Enforcement Agent". It's not IEO. Give that a try. If that doesn't work go through the last couple pages of threads. There's a couple good ones there.

Comment

This thread has good information on the IEA position.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63318

Comment

We'll they toss my application if I have a semester of school left? So I'm not technically GS-5 level yet, and wont be able to do travel to FLETC until next winter? Or does the process move so slow its a moot point?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSU
          We'll they toss my application if I have a semester of school left? So I'm not technically GS-5 level yet, and wont be able to do travel to FLETC until next winter? Or does the process move so slow its a moot point?
          Depends on how fast the process takes. There are still alot of people from the 05 test waiting. But they may kick it for not meeting the qualifications.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3197 users online. 150 members and 3047 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X