300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fda/oci

Does anyone have information on FDA/OCI? Locations, morale, case work, funding, etc.

Very small agency. Good family life balance. Under funded with limited authority. They get the 1st half of Title 21. Mislabeled drugs, precursors, fraud. Don't play well with other agencies, not because the agents don't want to, but Management doesn't want to go down the rabbit hole and wonder why an FDA guy is running firearms case. Lol. Definitely a retirement agency. That being said, my buddy was hired on several years back and the RAIC called up all his AUSA's to verify his work. M-F with no callouts. Some training budget, but equipment is abysmal.

Comment

Called all of his AUSA's? Must have come from a small office. That's pretty thorough. How about travel? Being a small agency and covering an AOR of multiple states, is there a lot of travel involved?

Comment

Travel? My buddy hasnt done any within the last year or so. I'm sure there is some though. Several former partners that left for an OIG spot all had a cursory AUSA check. They can't afford to have dead weight on the books. you can thank USSS folks for the new smell test. From what I know all offices are relatively small. There are only about 300 agents nationwide lol.

Comment

I appreciate the info.

Comment

Any movement for those who got referred from the July 2018 announcement?

Comment

Nothing here

Comment

• bajaKOM
                bajaKOM commented
                Editing a comment
                From what I have heard there are two separate interviews panels to go through, and 1st interview dates are going/went out.

I applied in July, got referred, received an email in August asking if I was interested, and a choice of 8 locations I’d be interested in; I chose my local office, and haven’t heard a word. Another guy that I work with got that same email yesterday with only 5 locations...our local office was still on the list...don’t know if this means they are not going to give me an interview, or that they are compiling lists for each location?

Comment

Anyone hear anything?

Comment

Two guys from my office have got the call yesterday to interview today. There was one slot available. No one else from my agency got a call.

Comment

I emailed HQ about the status of my application last week. I was informed my application is still active. I have not received anything besides a referall notice on USA jobs. HQ did inform me I have a 100 on my application tho, but all it means is I have a seat in the waiting line I guess....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9539 users online. 439 members and 9100 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X