Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSA OIG 1811 (Boise, Bismarck)

Anyone hear anything on this? I got referred but nada

Congrats on being referred. I always apply to SSA, but never get referred.

Comment

I’ve been referred before and never got an interview

Comment

Got referred, but have heard nothing.

Comment

I know not your position, but I applied and was referred for Denver. No movement so far after closing on 5/15 and getting NOR 6/22. It looks like a Baltimore number for the HR contact, so does everything go through HQ now?

Comment

I went through the entire process recently and it came down to two of us - to which I lost out to an internal (and I made the mistake of not selecting the second location). It was a fairly easy and efficient process AFTER getting contacted for the first interview. They even had the RAC call me at the end and give me feedback and told me they were going to open up other locations and keep my file for any opportunities. If you get contacted for an interview I can give you some tips / pointers just shoot me a message.

Comment

• RVAhiker
              RVAhiker commented
              Editing a comment
              Too bad about your process. At least they will keep your file instead of tossing it. I know all of those 1811 positions are a crap shoot of what the agency/office wants. I am hoping these entry level ones are pretty good. I do like that the SSA opening was limited to 300 people. Makes it a much smaller pond to stand out in.

• Elpolo
              Elpolo commented
              Editing a comment
              How long after your last interview before your notification?

Editing a comment
              May I ask you what are the steps or phases for the hiring process? I am looking online and can not find any information.

Thank you !!!

SSA-OIG is a phenomenal agency. I would venture to say they have the most interesting and impactful casework of all OIGs. 99% of the cases are focused on benefit fraud and focusing on the public, not internal cases.

I applied, like the rest of you reading, on USAJobs without knowing anyone else in the agency. I can personally attest that you can apply for this 1811 position, with no LE experience (only military), and ultimately was hired as an 1811 in the agency. Just keep applying and it will happen.

Comment

Referred too, Boise only. Veteran and current 1811. Have had this agency in my sights for quite sometime. Best of luck to everyone.

Comment

I was referred on 6/22. Nothing since then. I've heard great things about this agency.

Comment

Anyone hear anything on this?

Comment

I haven't heard a peep since referral.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Anyone hear anything?

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Any updates? Lol!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5379 users online. 312 members and 5067 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X