Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postal inspector (lateral announcement)

I created this for those of us (1811 current)who went direct with a usps recruiter on the usps website that was only open for a week. Anyone hear anything yet?
    Last edited by buffb27; 06-29-2018, 06:45 PM.

Nothing yet, any speculation on an expediated hiring process for current 1811s? Also, waiver of training?

Comment

What cities are they looking for out of curiosity?

Comment

• Zman007
        Zman007 commented
        Editing a comment
        Message Deleted
        Last edited by Zman007; 10-17-2018, 02:30 PM. Reason: Message Deleted

• DaBulls
        DaBulls commented
        Editing a comment
        Were they hiring for those specific cities, or divisions? It seems like divisions, as those are three of the largest divisions. I didn't apply for this announcement because I'm already in the process from 2017. Current 1811.

I also applied to Dallas, Houston but Phoenix not miami

Comment

Wait where did u guys see a Miami opening ? I saw nothing in FL as an option ...

Comment

• Zman007
          Zman007 commented
          Editing a comment
          It was on their USPIS website

Originally posted by buffb27 View Post
        I created this for those of us (1811 current)who went direct with a usps recruiter in lieu of the USA jobs announcement. Any of you guys hear anything yet?
        FYI. Postal inspectors never hire via usajobs. USPS-OIG 1811s are hired via usajobs.

Comment

• buffb27
          buffb27 commented
          Editing a comment
          My bad. Not familiar with their postings

No worries. Good luck in the process. USPSOIG has an opening now if it hasn’t already closed.

Comment

Anyone have any insight on how many USPIS is looking to hire. Any time frame when they will start processing the lateral announcement?

Comment

Also applied to the lateral announcement. What steps are waived for current 1811s?

Comment

I know the two exams are waived for laterals but that’s all I know. I hope we hear something soon

Comment

Reading old forums for previous lateral announcements, apparently it’s just interview and medical for current 1811s. Training is waived and it’s 2 weeks of OJT. But, these forums are also from 2007 so who knows if it’s the same processs 11 years later.

Comment

• Esco
                  Esco commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The OJT is much longer than 2 weeks.

I applied in June of 2017 and I received a call in February of 2018 asking if I was still interested in the SW region. I confirmed that I was and the caller stated that they expect some opening in the near future. I have heard nothing since.

Comment

Anyone hear anything? Maybe we should see some movement since they just opened up another 1811/vets announcement this month.

Comment

Any updates on the lateral announcement?

Comment

Anyone herd anything ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11103 users online. 324 members and 10779 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X