Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ice investigator (opm-inv-10227802-dh-aja)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No test required for me. Never tested with a DHS agency. Current 1811, Masters Degree, SAA, 5 point vet yada yada yada. Who really knows why some are testing and some aren’t.

Comment

i got an email that said i didn't need to take any online assessment
      officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

• DB9173
        DB9173 commented
        Editing a comment
        I never received an online assessment...

Received this email just now.

“The job description for Announcement OPM-INV-10227802-DH-AJA, Criminal Investigator, informed you that you may be required to take one or more online assessments in order to complete your application for this position. It has been determined that you have completed all required online assessments and your application is complete. No further action is required.”

Anybody know if this means “you don’t need to take any tests” or if it means “we aren’t moving forward with you”?

I took the CBP exam two weeks ago. Current Fed Leo, BA degree, TS clearance, valid poly etc etc.

Best of luck to those in the process.

Comment

• Mhuck
        Mhuck commented
        Editing a comment
        It's everyone's understanding that it means you are exempt from the test for one reason or another. I got the same email and currently a security contractor working in Iraq with 2 clearances, former law enforcement, military, and bachelors degree. All the backgrounds have been diverse, so the reason could be among any number of reasons.

• SSG_MP
        SSG_MP commented
        Editing a comment
        Just got the same email..hopefully this is good...

Last edited by kevmahones; 06-28-2018, 10:55 PM.

Comment

What day did everyone apply on? I applied 6/5

Comment

• Mhuck
          Mhuck commented
          Editing a comment
          I applied on the 4th.

• SSG_MP
          SSG_MP commented
          Editing a comment
          June 4th, but did an update and resubmitted on the 5th

• marco1soto
          marco1soto commented
          Editing a comment
          Same, 6/5. Got same email this morning as BP3

Same email.. no assessment needed. Rcvd around 2230 eastern

Comment

I have a feeling that that email translates to “you were not one of the first 1,000 applicants, so you will not be invited to test at this time”

But I’ve been wrong before.

Comment

I got the email saying I did not have to take any additional tests. I am already a GS8 FED LEO, I took online assessments for the ICE DO announcement in December. I was exempt for testing and referred for GS9 Customs and Border Protection Officer and Border Patrol Agent in February. I applied about 2 to 3 hours after the announcement opened.
            Last edited by KJB; 06-29-2018, 11:09 AM. Reason: Added when I applied.

Comment

What I think everyone is failing to remember is that the announcement clearly stated that regardless of whatever assessments you may have completed for HSI before, Everyone would be required to take the entrance exam for this announcement. I see more people receiving the "Completed all assessments, no further action" than the schedule exam email. I think those in the latter group are the ones moving forward as indicated by the vacancy announcement wording. Just my own .02

Comment

Originally posted by Army_Cyber View Post
                What I think everyone is failing to remember is that the announcement clearly stated that regardless of whatever assessments you may have completed for HSI before, Everyone would be required to take the entrance exam for this announcement. I see more people receiving the "Completed all assessments, no further action" than the schedule exam email. I think those in the latter group are the ones moving forward as indicated by the vacancy announcement wording. Just my own .02
                This is what I’m thinking too. Compare the people who got scheduled to take the exam compared to getting the other email. I’ll bet dollars to donuts the ones invited to the exam submitted their applications before the other guys who go the general email, even if by mere minutes.

Comment

• Army_Cyber
                  Army_Cyber commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Right. I applied within 3-4 minutes of the announcement being posted and I received the email to schedule my exam. Everything in the announcement indicated that testing was a requirement, there was nothing stating the test would be waiverable. Who knows

• CSUAlum
                  CSUAlum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah I wasn’t implying that I didn’t have to take any exam, just that I got the email. I really wouldn’t “guess” anything anymore. These processes are all confusing and mixed up.. timelines schmimelines.

DH Announcement: "You must PASS the SA Test Battery in order to continue in the hiring process. You will not be allowed to retest within 12 months of your test date. (ALL applicants who are selected to move forward in the hiring process will be required to take the test battery this year even if they have previously passed the test.)"

Comment

I received same email saying all assessments complete. Current 1811

Comment

I received the "all assessments complete" email today... I never completed any assessment.

Comment

I recieved email stating assessments completed

Comment

Has anyone called the number on the email to get ahold of someone to ask? I sent an email to whom it stated to... waiting on reply as to what the initial email meant.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9832 users online. 472 members and 9360 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X