Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ice investigator (opm-inv-10227802-dh-aja)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see other thread
    Last edited by Tommy_V; 06-26-2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Just got scheduled for testing. Check your emails boys and girls.

Comment

• SSG_MP
        SSG_MP commented
        Editing a comment
        Not to get personal, but do you have one of the speciality skills, language, intel, cyber, etc.?? Just looking to see who is getting the emails?

• mizzsix
        mizzsix commented
        Editing a comment
        What area are you located in?

• Tommy_V
        Tommy_V commented
        Editing a comment
        The scheduling emails might depend on location

I noticed on the application that they said you MAY be required to polygraph, anyone have any details on that? I thought HSI doesn't polygraph? I'm not all that concerned with it, I just know that polys add a lot of time onto the process.

Comment

Scheduled my test as well.

Current local LEO, with BA and SAA. Applied on USAJobs.

Comment

• SSG_MP
          SSG_MP commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice! Current FEDLEO with DHS (8 years), military, and BA with SAA and no email lol..hopefully they are just going down the list and shooting emails individually

Hey just wanted to chime in as well and let everyone know I just received the testing email as well. I think they are going down the list and sending out emails as SSG_MP suggested

Comment

Current local LE, BA and SAA. Have not received an email yet. Is the test local? I don’t remember what the options were.

Comment

I received an email that states that I have completed all required online assessment and my application is complete...I have tested with a couple agencies within DHS, is it possible that they are counting those tests? It says no further action is required by me, so I'm guessing that's a good thing?

Comment

• Mf821
              Mf821 commented
              Editing a comment
              I got it as well. Only online assessment I've done was usms last year.

• SSG_MP
              SSG_MP commented
              Editing a comment
              I also took the USA Hire USMS assessment a few months ago. I found the email results from it and it states:

You have now completed all USA Hire assessments required for Job Announcement #2028700, for GS-7.

No further action is required.

Please note that your assessment results are used for future job applications when the position requires these same USA Hire assessments. For one year, your scores will be re-used for future job applications requiring the same assessment battery

So not sure if its the "same hire assessments" as HSI???!! Who knows.

Originally posted by Indians56 View Post
            I received an email that states that I have completed all required online assessment and my application is complete...I have tested with a couple agencies within DHS, is it possible that they are counting those tests? It says no further action is required by me, so I'm guessing that's a good thing?
            Which other agency did you try for? CBP? Border Patrol?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_V View Post

Which other agency did you try for? CBP? Border Patrol?
              BP, and passed their assessment, pulled my application recently though, southern border just didn't jive with family requirements.

Comment

• Mf821
                Mf821 commented
                Editing a comment
                I got the same email and even though I'm in the BP process the way I applied to BP I got to forgo the assessment so I've never done a BP assessment or usss.

• Indians56
                Indians56 commented
                Editing a comment
                Could be that you have a completed test within that met their standards. So rather than retest us, they allowed us to move on in the process? I'm purely speculating.

• Mf821
                Mf821 commented
                Editing a comment
                I did do an online assessment for usms. So you could be right.

• NJdevilsFingersCrossed
                Editing a comment
                That's where the best work is though. And if it was due to the remote locations, vets have been getting offered Sonoita and Tucson lately. Highly sought after stations. Worth another apply I would say.

Indians56... take the gift and run haha. My email stated that I have not completed the online assessments yet and was then prompted to schedule my ICE SA written exam.

Comment

• Indians56
                Indians56 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ya. I'm not complaining, I have yet to fail a test, but its nice to get an easy pass once and a while. Lets see where this goes now....

Alright so did everyone who got the email get it at the same time? If so the rest might be SOL

Comment

• Indians56
                Indians56 commented
                Editing a comment
                I received mine at 9:55AM

I think for the people that did not get an email about taking the assessment test was not part of the first 1,000 candidate that applied in time.
              Just counting my blessing and praying for that day to come,

Comment

I just got an email stating that all required online assessments have been complete. Guess that's good news?

Comment

• mizzou573
                  mizzou573 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Got same email just now

I’m in the ‘all online assesments complete’ category also. I have previously passed the USSS and USMS assesments within the last year, so there may be some validity to that.

Comment

• Mf821
                  Mf821 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think we may be wrong. I know someone that got it and it's their first usajobs app.

• ItsMeAgainhere
                  ItsMeAgainhere commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It might have been the nice way of saying ‘You’re participation is no longer desired in this process’

• rackrace1136
                  rackrace1136 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Current Fed LEO, here. I got the “you have completed all required online assessments” email. Agencies are generally not shy about rejection. Direct hire authority announcements gives them latitude to fast track people if they meet certain criteria. I don’t know what those are specifically though. I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that if you got an affirmative email, you are in good shape. I’m not an insider, and I could be wrong, but I don’t think I am.

• Mhuck
                  Mhuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would think that if you are no longer in the process, they would tell you point blank. They have no reason to want to be nice about anything.

Every assessment is slightly different. I have not done one for ICE. The emails are probably coming out to what locations you apply for.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5663 users online. 294 members and 5369 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X