Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ice investigator (opm-inv-10227802-dh-aja)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Called today for interview. Interviewing later this week. Any insight on the interview process for ICE?

Comment

• stempienc14
      stempienc14 commented
      Editing a comment
      What field office called you?

• I interviewed with Miami last week. Your experience will be different with every field office. There isnt much you can do to prepare for it.

Comment

• stempienc14
      stempienc14 commented
      Editing a comment
      I interviewed with them around then too. Have you heard more from them? They called me again and wanted the personal numbers of my previous employers. I was told promising things and that they wanted to move forward pretty quickly but I wasn't really given much information, so I was wondering if you were?

• unutsi
      unutsi commented
      Editing a comment
      Havent heard anything yet either. My references were also called.

• stempienc14
      stempienc14 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you heard anything more from them?

• unutsi
      unutsi commented
      Editing a comment
      No nothing yet. I thought they would have moved quicker than this. How about you?

• Anyone else get this email last week??

You were recently referred for the Criminal Investigator position with ICE HSI on announcement OPM-INV-10227802-DH-AJA. There is a great need for Criminal Investigators in HSI SAC San Juan and while you didn't select San Juan as one of your preferred locations ICE HSI would like to know if you would be interested in being considered for the San Juan location. If you are interested in being considered for HSI SAC San Juan please email and indicate your interest on being considered for HSI SAC San Juan and provide the DHA announcement number you have applied to. Please respond by close of business on Tuesday October 2, 2018.

Wondering if people accepting this will process quicker
    Last edited by Walkjoj; 10-25-2018, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• jwnagle
      jwnagle commented
      Editing a comment
      OPM responded and said yes likely quicker, but if you said yes it takes precedence over your other choices.

• Originally posted by Walkjoj View Post
    Anyone else get this email last week??

You were recently referred for the Criminal Investigator position with ICE HSI on announcement OPM-INV-10227802-DH-AJA. There is a great need for Criminal Investigators in HSI SAC San Juan and while you didn't select San Juan as one of your preferred locations ICE HSI would like to know if you would be interested in being considered for the San Juan location. If you are interested in being considered for HSI SAC San Juan please email [email protected] and indicate your interest on being considered for HSI SAC San Juan and provide the DHA announcement number you have applied to. Please respond to the [email protected] by close of business on Tuesday October 2, 2018.

Wondering if people accepting this will process quicker
    Is it just me, or is it not frowned upon to copy paste internal emails like this. You are basically giving people who may have been dropped from the process, or who weren't targeted by this email directly, a direct line to this internal HR and possibly email them pretending to have received it. By sharing it you may be causing that OPM-ICE email administrator a major headache having to now respond/investigate/follow-up who is/isn't a valid recipient.

My .02.

Comment

• I got a TO today y'all! I got my #1 location of SAC Dallas so TO's may be headed your way soon. Just wanted to give you some hope.

Comment

• stempienc14
        stempienc14 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats!!

• Army_Cyber
        Army_Cyber commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations Unutsi!! Woot

• No correspondence for me since the San Juan email. I didn't email to accept it either. Too big of a move for my family. I was referred to both my picks (SAC New Orleans and SAC Houston), but never heard a peep. No call for interview or an email. I tried personally reaching out to the SAC New Orleans office, and their phone line just rang continuously. So, I emailed them and faxed a letter to them, asking if they had vacancies and was I being considered. Believe it or not, they called me back. The Admin Officer explained that all their positions were being filled internally. Meaning that HSI Agents were transferring or applied to the DH announcement and busted down to a GL-9 to get the heck out of whatever station they were assigned. So, I'm still holding out for Houston. Maybe I'll get a call soon. Anyone else in the same boat? Referred but not contacted for an interview?

Comment

• unutsi
        unutsi commented
        Editing a comment
        You should check delphi s hsi forum. Its alot more active in regards to the direct hire announcement. Alot of people havent been contacted for an interview yet. Miami and i believe only one other spot interviewed and i believe that my TO is the first since August.
        I actually had put in for puerto rico and didnt expect to get dallas at all but was incredibly fortunate.

• Received my TO a couple of hours ago - Puerto Rico!

If any of you received the OPM email asking you if you wanted to be considered for San Juan, and subsequently interviewed with their office, check your email as some others also received their TO at the same time tonight. For some reason Gmail filtered the email into my spam folder, so make sure to check there as well.

Comment

• stempienc14
        stempienc14 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats!!!

• Army_Cyber
        Army_Cyber commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks stempienc14!

• Just received a tentative offer. I interviewed with the Dallas office.

Comment

• battlewagon
        battlewagon commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess guess on the border are never getting to move north now with new hires going to desirable interior SACs. Congrats, very happy for you (genuinely). but plenty of current SAs aren't. No different than BP hiring trainees for San Diego the last few months when there are guys from SoCal stuck in Douglas, AZ for 8 years with no way home.

Either way, congrats!

• Got my TO, and accepted it. Congrats to everyone thus far!

Comment

• Was contacted to verify contact info for background.

Comment

• MotorT3531
          MotorT3531 commented
          Editing a comment
          from which office?

• jonesdr
          jonesdr commented
          Editing a comment
          Dallas Office

• Any updates from you guys? I had background information sent in last week, and have my medical scheduled for next week.

Comment

• KJB
          KJB commented
          Editing a comment
          ICE HR, at least for the ERO side, is closed during this shutdown.

• Was contacted for drug test today.

6/4/18 applied
        7/24/18 exam
        9/16/18 referred
        9/28/18 interview
        10/25/18 TO
        12/19/18 e-QIP received
        1/3/19 medical
        1/29/19 drug test

Comment

• Moose225
          Moose225 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have more or less the same exact timeline... Medical was 1/3 and Drug Test was end of January as well. I got contacted for a Poly in Dallas for middle/end of Feb.

• jonesdr
          jonesdr commented
          Editing a comment
          My tentative offer did not specify the office. However, my referral was to the Dallas and New Orleans offices.

• Moose225
          Moose225 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thats odd that yours didnt specify between Dallas or NOLA. My TO was NOLA.

• jonesdr
          jonesdr commented
          Editing a comment
          After some digging, I found in my on-boarding link that my offer is for the Dallas Office.

• Scheduled PFT today for this announcement.

Comment

• Congrats when did you schedule it for

Comment

• jonesdr
            jonesdr commented
            Editing a comment
            The 5th. Excited to be nearing the end!

• Passed PFT today

6/4/18 applied
          7/24/18 exam
          9/16/18 referred
          9/28/18 interview
          10/25/18 TO
          12/19/18 e-QIP received
          1/3/19 medical
          1/29/19 drug test
          4/5/19 PFT

Comment

• battlewagon
            battlewagon commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats, should be getting a call relatively soon

• jonesdr
            jonesdr commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you sir! Fingers crossed

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11000 users online. 558 members and 10442 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X