Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ice investigator (opm-inv-10227802-dh-aja)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got one of those “no further action required” emails...for the third time! Does someone at OPM think this is funny?

Comment

• SSG_MP
      SSG_MP commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, same here, what is going on over there??!!

• NJdevilsFingersCrossed
      Editing a comment
      I have heard that when they pull lists for eligible applicants it automatically sends emails out to anyone who applied. They may have had people fail the exam and are going through to notify additional applicants.

• I find it pretty amusing how I'm in the process for FBI, DEA, NCIS, and DHS right now but was not recommended to the next step. Anyways my background is listed below and was found not competitive, then again a security guard in my building who has an associate's degree moved on to the next step, how did this happen?

Current federal employee w/ a TS clearance, bilingual w/ a master's degree from a tier 1 school, veteran w/ deployment and combat experience

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      ShockTroopDevilDog commented
      Editing a comment
      1st 1k qualified applicants! if you didn't apply within the first 35-40 minutes that the announcement was released... then you were too late unfortunately

• Lars2017
      Lars2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      Had a buddy apply the night it came open, hours after the announcement posted.. He took the test a few weeks ago. Doubt it's the 1st 1000.

• o2force10
      o2force10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you deemed ineligible, not competitive, or simply told you weren’t going to process yet due to numbers.

• I don't think it's the 1st 1000; it's more like 1st "qualified" 1000 applicants. I find it extremely strange how I didn't even get a chance to take the test

Comment

• Rascon3Romeo
      Rascon3Romeo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. And the 1st "qualified" 1000 were filled within the hour other than a few randomly here and there. Could also be your keywords in your resume didnt pass their electronic screening.

• Any movement on this or is it just dead?

Comment

• mizzsix
      mizzsix commented
      Editing a comment
      I applied to the female only announcement as well and have the SA exam for that next week. No word on this announcement though.

• battlewagon
      battlewagon commented
      Editing a comment
      Isn't this the one that just closed?

• mizzsix
      mizzsix commented
      Editing a comment
      The female only announcement closed on 6/28

• Heard test scores are possibly coming out this week. Can any DHS types or others with connections confirm or deny this? Thanks

Comment

• Sorry for the totally unrelated question but many people check this thread:

If I leave the federal government prior to entering into another federal position, will the “pay matching” still be applicable? Or would that only apply to current federal employees?

Comment

• Delphi forum has a couple ppl whose status changed. Anybody here?

Comment

• Anybody know if there is going to be another announcement this year?

Comment

• Has anyone received test scores yet?

Comment

• Received referral email today GS7/9

Comment

• Referred. I leave for CITP in three weeks for another agency. I wish they had notified faster...

Comment

• Same, NOR received today for both Regional SAC Offices I chose on the application. No indication of test scores nor next steps in the hiring process.

Comment

• Referred for both of the SAC offices I chose, I was already notified of being SAC selection back in July at one of them, hopefully this means I will be hearing from that office with a TO since I passed the exam. I've mostly only seen referrals, which contradicts the information I have gleaned online that many failed the exam and that the pass rate was very low. Might just be that those who did not get referrals are just not being as vocal as those who passed. Good luck to those with referrals!

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
                ShockTroopDevilDog commented
                Editing a comment
                i know 3 people now who have received the NOR with "ineligible" on it (they all have taken the entrance exam)

• battlewagon
                battlewagon commented
                Editing a comment
                STDD, some people who failed the entry test recently received their failure notices this week, so may be related to that.

• I was referred at the 7 level for both of my locations, and declared ineligible at the 9 for both of my locations.... Regardless of not being at the 9 level, Im excited to move forward in the process for now.

Comment

• Got referred for one but not the other... 9 though so I'll take it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8155 users online. 375 members and 7780 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X