X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blipp
    replied
    Originally posted by NC1098 View Post
    Does anyone have a good telephone number for OPM? I received an email in the beginning of November stating my BI has started but I haven't seen a
    e-Qip invite yet.
    Backgrounds have moved to DCSA instead of OPM. However, your EQIP link typically comes from the security office (or equivalent) of the sponsoring agency.

Leave a comment:

• NC1098
    replied
    Does anyone have a good telephone number for OPM? I received an email in the beginning of November stating my BI has started but I haven't seen a
    e-Qip invite yet.

Leave a comment:

• ArthurMorgan
    replied
    I got an email to test ASAP for another pt test. Could this mean possible selection for an upcoming class?

Leave a comment:

• USMC86
    replied
    Does anyone know how long after the poly does an applicant get a failure notice if they failed? What is the method they’re notifying candidates? I heard it’s US mail.

Leave a comment:

• Jcrump34
    commented on 's reply
    Mardan, I’m out of the Louisville division. I took a last minute cancellation on the polygraph which I’m guessing is why i did my polygraph before BI. Hopefully we hear something shortly, I know the next class starts in January so fingers crossed.

• Jcrump34
    commented on 's reply
    Leophilly, it was about 2 months or so. I’m out of Louisville so I’m sure it’s different other places.

• Mardan777
    commented on 's reply
    What office are you out of? I’ve completed my polygraph on October but haven’t heard anything. They did my background in August. But no word yet.

• leophilly001
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! Seems like everything after MAC was equally spaced away. How long after the COL were you contacted about scheduling next parts?

• Jcrump34
    replied
    Figured I would chime in my time line has been:

April 2018- Applied
    July 2018- Got injured which caused me to pull out of MAC in August.
    February 2019: Completed MAC in Nashville-PT, written, psych, and interview.
    March 2019: drug test
    April 2019: Medical
    April 2019: Psych interview
    July 2019: E-Qip
    September 2019: Polygraph
    October 2019: Final PT test
    November 2019: BI

Hoping to get the call for January. Best of luck to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• kb9977
    replied
    If anyone if going through the SF office, send me a pm

Leave a comment:

• leophilly001
    replied
    COL forms completed and sent. How long until others heard back to continue the process? Can I travel to complete it faster?

Leave a comment:

• green_machine22
    commented on 's reply
    Nonotnow.....yes. The other 4 can be smaller satellite offices

• nonotnow
    commented on 's reply
    I see it now thank you. So the other 4 you can list are just smaller satellite offices?

• green_machine22
    commented on 's reply
    If you go on the DEA website you can find the division offices. Houston, Dallas, St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit are all division offices

• kb9977
    commented on 's reply
    I'll be happy to finally be contacted for my poly...

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6554 users online. 391 members and 6163 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X