Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArthurMorgan
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2018

2017 applicant, everything except the polygraph expired. Anyone else experience this?

Comment

• BlakSupaman
      BlakSupaman commented
      Editing a comment
      Poly is good for 3 years.
  • NC1098
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2019

Does anyone know how long a Conditional Offer is good for?

Comment

• USMC86
      USMC86 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t think there is an expiration on that. It’s just a job offered based on the condition that you pass the remaining steps in the process.
  • seccom9634
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2020

12/17 Applied. I have completed and passed every step of the process but was told (after I had to call my recruiter a dozen times) that I was denied interim clearance about a month ago and must wait for them to complete my background. Didn't have much information besides he would follow up with OPM. Any idea how much longer this will take? No criminal record or anything. Not sure what to make of it at this point.

Comment

• Levithane
      Levithane commented
      Editing a comment
      There was a period of time where they stopped issuing interims because people got to the academy, and were failing adjudication. The issuance of interims sounds like a mixed bag, so I don't think anyone could answer that. Regarding the background OPM may or may not have your file any longer, this is due to the executive order that occurred back in the July to September 2019 time frame. Background investigations were transferred from OPM to DOD (DCSA). There is a good chance your file was given to DCSA, and is no longer with OPM. On your end try reaching out to OPM and DCSA (Defense Counter Intelligence Agency)/DOD. Your recruiter may try contacting OPM but coming up with no information about your case due to this.
  • ArthurMorgan
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2018

I guess the 2019 Thread was deleted?

Comment

• NC1098
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2019

Any 2018 SA Applicants still here? If so, do you have anything scheduled? I assume Covid-19 is setting everyone back but what do you have remaining?
    Last edited by NC1098; 04-17-2020, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Eagleknight07
      Eagleknight07 commented
      Editing a comment
      Radio silence for me since around November. Last I checked I was in background, if you want to chat more PM me

• Alyk
      Alyk commented
      Editing a comment
      I suggest you reach out to your recruiter. It was a radio since for me as well since November. I reached out and received bad news. And it seemed like I would be in the not knowing unless I reached out.

• VaughnJ25
      VaughnJ25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep still here. Last step I completed was Psych eval in 04/2019. Emailed Houston Recruiting station (where I lived at the time) and asked about status. Said I was waiting to be scheduled for poly. In 05/2020 I moved to the dfw area and emailed the Houston Office about the move. Got an email back and said I was being transferred to the Dallas Recruiting office due to my new address. Last week received an email from OPM with my Eqip info and just finished my equip. Now waiting. I’ve been in the process since 07/2018.
  • JPlowry
    Forum Member
    • May 2016

Word is there’s a June class. Calls are going out.

Comment

• Easy1383
      Forum Member
      • Mar 2020

Hey fellas long time follower but first time poster: here’s my timeline as of today:

09/17: Sent Resume to recruiter to start process (held off testing to finish Masters deg.)

05/18: Written, Interview, written Psy.

08/18: PFT

08/18: COL

10/18: UA, MED, PSY interview

02/19: e-QIP/Backgroud

06/19: Poly

02/20: Under review for suitability.
      Last edited by Easy1383; 04-29-2020, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Jnb122
        Jnb122 commented
        Editing a comment
        Quick question, what are the dress code and basic instructions given for the PT test? I’ve been to the written before in the past and know the dress. I’m basically trying to figure out if it is appropriate to attend the physical fitness test with a beard...
    • HSIApplicant
      Forum Member
      • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Easy1383
      Hey fellas long time follower but first time poster: here’s my timeline as of today:

09/17: Sent Resume to recruiter to start process (held off testing to finish Masters deg.)

05/18: Written, Interview, written Psy.

08/18: PFT

08/18: COL

10/18: UA, MED, PSY interview

02/19: e-QIP/Backgroud

06/19: Poly

02/20: Under review for suitability.
      Thank you for the info. You’ve only had one PT test in 3 years?

Comment

• Easy1383
        Easy1383 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, one official PT test proctored by DEA, and countless other unofficial tests up until now. If there's anything we can control its our physical fitness. Its best to be ready when that time comes!
    • HSIApplicant
      Forum Member
      • Aug 2016

Originally posted by HSIApplicant

Thank you for the info. You’ve only had one PT test in 3 years?
      For sure. Great group of guys. I’ll be on my 4th test soon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12124 users online. 76 members and 12048 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...