Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are recruiters answering emails during the shutdown?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambers26 View Post
      Are recruiters answering emails during the shutdown?
      In my experience, yes. My recruiter has been in contact and just scheduled me for my PT.

Comment

• Just got my MAC invite as well.

Comment

• Scheduled for pt and interview, Reliable source says they are working on allowing applicants notice on where they are going before having to go to the academy....not sure when though probably for future applicants...

Comment

• Originally posted by bpa966 View Post
            Scheduled for pt and interview, Reliable source says they are working on allowing applicants notice on where they are going before having to go to the academy....not sure when though probably for future applicants...

I can vouch for that. They’ll email you a preference sheet where you’ll rank your top 3-7 locations. Obviously there’s no guarantee you’ll get any of your picks, but you’ll get an opportunity to list any hardships you may have. Ultimately, you’ll get your assignment at the time of final offer...so no more having to wait until several weeks into the academy for your assignment. It’s supposed to start for the next academy in March but most likely will begin with April.

Comment

• I’ve emailed the address given to schedule the MAC but haven’t received confirmation. Hope I do soon, already taken off work!

Comment

• Justwaiting22
                Justwaiting22 commented
                Editing a comment
                I would follow up ASAP especially since the shutdown is in effect. Not sure how many folks are in their office during this time. Follow up with an email and also call.

• Originally posted by bpa966 View Post
              Scheduled for pt and interview, Reliable source says they are working on allowing applicants notice on where they are going before having to go to the academy....not sure when though probably for future applicants...
              That is correct. I got emailed on the same day of a offer for the March class requesting 3-7 locations and can list hardships.

Comment

• Sierra411
                Sierra411 commented
                Editing a comment
                So just to clarify Champ, they're sending emails with offers and asking for 3-7 locations as well as hardships and (I'm assuming) soon after, calling with a final offer and location for assignment?

• Mason Green
                Mason Green commented
                Editing a comment
                For your list of top choices, do they list the division locations only or do they list the sub offices (District and Residential) as well?

• champwhteek
                champwhteek commented
                Editing a comment
                They list all the division offices including the residential offices. One requirement is that you have to list at least 3 division offices

• bpa966
                bpa966 commented
                Editing a comment
                I applied April 2018, intel is lots of guys getting mid west and east coast offices....very short on man power at most offices...SW border office slots per class are actually on the low end right now.

• It has been silence on my end. Attended Dallas MAC back in August. Waiting on BG and Poly. Anyone from my group receive any updates during the shutdown?

Comment

• jay1
                jay1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I believe I went to the same Dallas MAC in august. I'm waiting on BG and Poly, haven't received any emails yet.

• Nova307
                Nova307 commented
                Editing a comment
                Same, I sent in additional medical stuff beginning of jan and haven't heard anything. I emailed the recruiter Wednesday and haven't gotten a response.

• Has anyone rescheduled a MAC? I understand this may be risky given the current shutdown, but was wondering if anyone has had success rescheduling to a later MAC. I am in my final semester of law school and had a weekend seminar class cancelled due to weather, and the professor has identified the same weekend as the MAC for makeup. Any info would be helpful.

Comment

• plt2014
                plt2014 commented
                Editing a comment
                I've rescheduled a MAC. As long as you give reasonable notice before the date of the one that you want to attend they are pretty accommodating.

• Hey guys, I’ve been a long time lurker here and have a question if any can help. I’m waiting for the hiring panel and the last PT which is scheduled for next week. When do you actually get the call ? And how can I find out if I was recommended by the hiring panel ?

thank you and good luck to everyone

Comment

• JPlowry
                JPlowry commented
                Editing a comment
                I’d assume you get the call when the hiring panel decides to hire you. If your last pt is next week I’m sure your call is coming soon.

• I was told that if you have a current, active TS clearance, they will transfer the TS. Now I’m not sure if they will take it from any agency but mine is from the military/OPM and I was told I will be good to go.

Comment

• I have a TS and I applied in 17 and I am still waiting to get a call.

Comment

• jay1
                  jay1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did you do the MAC or the regular process?

• Ss8541hill
                  Ss8541hill commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I did the regular. By the time they started the MAC I was done with all of the parts they were doing there.

• Anyone seeing any movement processing out of the Washington DC field office?
                Last edited by titoCA321; 02-02-2019, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Justwaiting22
                  Justwaiting22 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I did the MAC in DC but I have zero movement out of the Atlanta office.
                  Last edited by Justwaiting22; 02-02-2019, 06:07 PM.

• Hey guys, anyone know of an upcoming MAC in Texas? Haven’t heard any news on my end. Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluerider5 View Post
                  Hey guys, anyone know of an upcoming MAC in Texas? Haven’t heard any news on my end. Thank you
                  I know there was one scheduled since I decided to do the one in November instead of waiting until February but if you didn't schedule it back then they may have filled it already? Just a thought. Still no contact from our dallas recruiter but maybe email your recruiter and ask. Just looked and the email I got back in october which said there would be a MAC scheduled for San Antonio for Feb 7-11 but you had to schedule yourself by Jan 31st
                  Last edited by Nova307; 02-07-2019, 08:02 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6179 users online. 431 members and 5748 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X