• Show
Clear All

• Donjuan85657
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty please

• BW1990
    replied
    Originally posted by dark321
    Question for anyone far into the background or similar experience or current agents (if any) browsing... I would assume there will be a question that asks if I've been involved in a fight in adult years or something to that extent (as I had come across that at a different LE agency during their background check). Is that something that would be a major issue at DEA?
    It will come up during the psych.

Leave a comment:

• Donjuan85657
    replied
    Can anyone explain the difference between a Division Office, Resident Office, and Post of Duty? Also, where do the new guys/gals usually get assigned out of those three?

Leave a comment:

• Mikelowry
    replied
    Best of luck . God willing I get a call soon for my poly

Leave a comment:

• dark321
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you appreciate it!

• Alyk
    commented on 's reply
    My first poly was 2 weeks ago

• Alyk
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't fail, it was inconclusive

• Mikelowry
    commented on 's reply
    When was your first one ? I been waiting since July to get scheduled my first one

• nonotnow
    commented on 's reply
    Didnt know you're able to do another poly after failing the first one. Good to know!

• nonotnow
    commented on 's reply
    They use the same program that I've done twice now, the eqip. Nowhere on it does it ask about being involved in a fight. Now if I remember right it ask about being arrested but not specifically any fights.

• Alyk
    replied
    Was scheduled to go in for second polygraph .... anyone experienced how things can turn out different this time?

Leave a comment:

• preacherman
    commented on 's reply
    Wow that’s a long time. I guess I should count on a similar wait then. Out of Houston division

• kb9977
    commented on 's reply
    preacherman, what field office you out of? Im SFO, waiting on an available polygrapher since July.

• preacherman
    commented on 's reply
    Did the MAC in August as well. I emailed my division recruiter and he says there waiting on polygraph examiners because their short. I haven’t received the e-quip yet either though.

• ShieldOfFaith
    commented on 's reply
    I'm hoping once the new fiscal year starts they will start picking up the speed again.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 21158 users online. 65 members and 21093 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...