Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jragen6 applied through the Houston division.

Comment

I applied pretty much the last day the posting was open, any idea when i could hear back? Not sure i have enough time and experience but every shot you Don't take is a miss.

Comment

• JTemple
        JTemple commented
        Editing a comment
        Just be patient, it will be awhile. Anywhere from 2-5 months based off current 2018 applicants

• JFD516
        JFD516 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok that's good for me. I'm still healing up from an off duty injury i got last month and i know i need to work on my running once i can start up again

• ericville
        ericville commented
        Editing a comment
        My steps have been two months apart, from application, test and then interview. Be aware that you need to complete the PFT within 90 days of interview. If you can't complete it, you may want to work with your recruiter to delay the interview. It doesn't sound like they delay the PFT.

Delete message
      Last edited by DB9173; 10-30-2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

delete.....

Comment

Got confirmed for the MAC in San Antonio February 8th!

Comment

• JTemple
            JTemple commented
            Editing a comment
            Best of luck to you!

Is anyone studying specific material for the MAC or are you relying on material provided by the announcement?

Comment

• JTemple
            JTemple commented
            Editing a comment
            No need to study any material really. Maybe a good idea to review some common grammar errors for the grammar portion, but other than that you'll be fine. Just look over the announcement and get a general idea of what you'll experience, as long as you put your best foot forward and stay attentive to detail there's no need to worry.

How's it going Team! I am in the 2018 applicant group. It seems with this new Mobile Assessment Center (MAC) Program, the DEA is streamlining their processes. Here is my progress so far:

Application Submitted: 8May18
          Notification of Qualification: 30June18
          Observation Test: 16Aug18
          Written Exam: 16Aug18
          Grammar Exam: 16Aug18
          Panel Board: 16Aug18
          PTT: 17Aug18
          Written Psych: 17Aug18
          COL Received: 17Aug18
          Medical Exam/Drug Test: 29Aug18
          Oral Psych: 13Sep18
          2nd Drug Test: 12Oct18
          BI: Pending
          Polygraph: Pending

Hope this helps anyone out there get an idea as to how aggressive the process is from our counterparts that have applied in previous years.
          Good luck to you!

Comment

• JTemple
            JTemple commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome, things are really moving aren't they? My timeline looks almost exactly like yours, did you attend Dallas MAC?

• Paratrooper1234
            Paratrooper1234 commented
            Editing a comment
            JTemple I attended the Columbia, SC MAC. I'm in Savannah, which falls under the Atlanta Division. From what I've seen they conduct some of their business in that location.

• JTemple
            JTemple commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah I see. Well best of luck to you!

• Booker87
            Booker87 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats on moving along so quickly. It sounds like we are about at the same spot in the applicant process. I had my psych exam in early September, and I am waiting to have my poly schedualed. Have you been sent a link for the eqip? I have not. I am also within Atlanta office.

Paratrooper1234 holy smokes!! That's flying!! Gives me hope! Thanks for the post.

Comment

Recently did my structured panel interview roughly 2 1/2 weeks ago. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back results?

Comment

• Paratrooper1234
            Paratrooper1234 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey amb1424, you should've been told "go" or "no go" during that time. At least that's when myself and others were informed. But that's not to discourage you. You may also find out from your recruiter the most current information about your progress. Good Luck!

• JTemple
            JTemple commented
            Editing a comment
            It depends on the division usually. If you attended a MAC it would be directly after the interview, but otherwise it may take awhile.

• So from what I have gathered attending the MAC is significantly faster than a standard process correct?

Comment

• JTemple
            JTemple commented
            Editing a comment
            Correct, some of us knocked out 6-7 steps in 2 or 3 days. DEA is definitely taking this accelerated hiring initiative seriously.

• I'm in the 'standard' process out of the New England (Boston) Field Office.

Applied: 5/27/18
          Scheduled for written exam: 8/3/18
          Written exam: 10/23/18
          Exam results received: 10/24/18
          Scheduled for panel interview: 10/24/18
          Panel Interview: 11/9/18

Will report back. Good luck all-
          Last edited by fedski; 11-02-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• JPlowry
            JPlowry commented
            Editing a comment
            How’d the interview go?

• Anyone from the NY Field office hear anything yet since orientation??

Comment

• CPAAPP
            CPAAPP commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope. Attended orientation and am waiting patiently. Anyone else from NY hear anything?

• ididntknow
            ididntknow commented
            Editing a comment
            I attended the orientation back in April 2018, received the invite to the written test in May, and took the test in June. I received the notice about the MACs after scheduling my written test in NY, so after that I opted to go the MAC route instead.

• Can anyone provide what the PFT is made up of?

Comment

• Here's my timeline, although it's a bit off since I started the process back in July 2017 in SF and later moved to NY:

Initial email to DEA recruiter: July 2017 (SF)
          Submitted application packet: December 2017 (SF)
          Invite to orientation and written assessment: March 2018 (SF) -- I moved to NY in February 2018, so I switched to the NY DO.
          Orientation: April 2018 (NY)
          Written Assessment: June 2018 (NY)
          New Haven MAC: July 2018 (interview, PTA, written psych) - got COL the same day I completed the written psych.
          Oral Psych: August 2018

Still waiting to schedule my medical, drug test, polygraph, etc.

Comment

• Does anyone know if you are not going the MAC route if the psychological is done at the Division office or off site? Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9848 users online. 421 members and 9427 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X