Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Submitted my resume and questionnaire 2 weeks ago...just waiting to hear something.

Comment

• 1RidgeRunner7
      1RidgeRunner7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you supposed to reach out to a recruiter via email and request the questionnaire?

• raptor170
      raptor170 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. When I emailed them, they sent forms for me to fill out. Also, the DEA has a job announcement on their website for Special Agent that provides the forms and who to email them to.

• 1RidgeRunner7
      1RidgeRunner7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, I did see their website. I saw what forms they need. I just needed clarity on the questionnaire. Didn’t know whether I need to call or email. Good luck.

Testing in Boston at the end of September. Hittin the track in the meantime. The 300 kinda sucks

Comment

• Rusch
      Rusch commented
      Editing a comment
      The 300 is the worst part for me. Not necessarily because it's hard, which it is, but because it's so draining. With the other three events you can pace yourself, but with the sprint you have to push the pace as hard as you can.

Guys, anybody here from the Miami/South FL area?

Comment

• plt2014
      plt2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      As far as I can tell from the email yes.

• Kayem0429
      Kayem0429 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you get a confirmation email back from HQ? It's been almost two weeks since I emailed them and haven't heard back.

• fcarreno
      fcarreno commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing yet for Miami. I know theres a MAC here nov 15. I wouldnt expect to get invited until a few weeks prior. Also i know a few months ago they were still processing applicants from 2017, (speaking for the miami office) so im not sure if theyre already scheduling BA2018-1. Its a waiting game

• Jason_greenman
      Jason_greenman commented
      Editing a comment
      Here out of Miami

What’s this MAC people keep taking about??

Comment

Mobile Assessment Center

Comment

Originally posted by fcarreno View Post
        Mobile Assessment Center
        That's not saying much...is it a bunch of recruiters driving around the country assessing people? What steps of the process are they responsible for?

Comment

Its part of the new faster testing process. They do all the testing and interviews back-to-back within a few days on specific dates to expedite the process that used to take years. If you go under careers on dea.gov you can find out everything about the new hiting process

Comment

Hi All, just scheduled for the MAC in Dallas in November. Was told by an agent that if you fail the PT you have 90 days to retest but after that if you fail you're out of that announcement hiring and will need to apply again. Any Recruiters on here please correct me if I'm wrong. Best of luck to each of you!

Comment

You have 90 days post panel interview to pass the PT. Within that 90 days, you have three attempts. It is recommended to take your first attempt ASAP so if you fail, you have a baseline and familiarity with scoring.

Comment

Hi all,

When you are saying you "sent in" your paperwork, is that an email to the local recruiting office you're referring to? Or, are you sending hard copies via. post? Paperwork meaning, the drug questionnaire, transcripts and resume.

Comment

• ericville
                ericville commented
                Editing a comment
                Same with me, all correspondence has been via email to recruiter.

• raptor170
                raptor170 commented
                Editing a comment
                @NJdevilsFingersCrossed when did you take the exam?

• NJdevilsFingersCrossed
                Editing a comment
                I tested the 16th of August

• raptor170
                raptor170 commented
                Editing a comment
                I submitted all my paperwork late July and haven’t heard anything yet. Just curious if I should inquire.

Originally posted by HSIApplicant View Post
              Hi all,

When you are saying you "sent in" your paperwork, is that an email to the local recruiting office you're referring to? Or, are you sending hard copies via. post? Paperwork meaning, the drug questionnaire, transcripts and resume.
              You're in the wrong thread HSI applicant, this is for DEA applicants.
              Btw anyone from LA or NY get called for testing yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_V View Post

You're in the wrong thread HSI applicant, this is for DEA applicants.
                Btw anyone from LA or NY get called for testing yet?
                Lol.
                Last edited by HSIApplicant; 08-27-2018, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

For real though where’s my Los Angeles and New York people at

Comment

• DrewC2016
                      DrewC2016 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tommy_V nyc right here

When will you test Drew?

Comment

• DrewC2016
                      DrewC2016 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Still waiting on a testing date.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7100 users online. 307 members and 6793 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X