Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a good telephone number for OPM? I received an email in the beginning of November stating my BI has started but I haven't seen a
    e-Qip invite yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC1098 View Post
      Does anyone have a good telephone number for OPM? I received an email in the beginning of November stating my BI has started but I haven't seen a
      e-Qip invite yet.
      Backgrounds have moved to DCSA instead of OPM. However, your EQIP link typically comes from the security office (or equivalent) of the sponsoring agency.

Comment

• Sparta1
        Sparta1 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you don't mind me asking, what is the DCSA? and how do you know they made the switch? is that a good thing/faster processing?

• Does anyone know the academy dates for 2020?
      Last edited by admm; 12-15-2019, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Sparta1 The Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency replaced OPM recently. If you google DOD and DCSA you can read about it. The goal is to reduce the wait times and back logs. I understand the wait has been shortened but it’s far from a fast process.

Comment

• Sparta1 DCSA is just who took over the background process, everything still remains the same. The only thing that really happened on the BI side is that we were issued new credentials. There are still a lot of kinks to be worked out with the transition. One thing that is holding up Federal Agency hiring is the budget situation up in DC.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9556 users online. 207 members and 9349 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X