Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can any current LEO's that are in the process pm me please. I have a few questions. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Anyone apply from the LA office? I sent an email like a week ago but I haven't heard anything. Anyone got a better email then the one on the website? maybe they don't monitor that one?

Comment

• admm
        admm commented
        Editing a comment
        i would contact their main line and ask the receptionist to be transferred to a recruiter. That worked for me

• Hello all,

I am from LA. Like many folks here I’m on the MAC route. My timeline has been as follows:

Sept 2018: Orientation, written exam, PFT, oral interview and written psychological
      Oct 2018: Medical exam and psych exam

Now I’m just waitng on my poly and access to e-qip

Anyone else from Vegas or Cali? What is your progression in the hiring process?

Comment

• Donpolardo
        Donpolardo commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello,
        I seem to be in the same bracket as you are. I passed the PTT since Aug 2018. have been waiting for Poly and e-qip. Recruiter responded told me e-qip has been requested since three months ago. I hope that my expired clearance from the service does not contribute to the wait time. I suggest you stay on Physical Training.. from what I was told on the last email,, many applicants have been failing during the recertification lately. Stay engaged and good luck- you never know we may end up in the same class. I am in the FL area.

Good luck

• Finally heard back about the written assessment in DC.

Comment

• Finally got the e-QIP invitation today. I did the MAC in DC in September. Hopefully I get in a class this summer or fall...

Comment

• JPlowry
          JPlowry commented
          Editing a comment
          Good news dude, congrats. Glad to hear HQ is moving along. Holler when you get the poly invite so we can see what the timeline is looking like.

• Justwaiting22
          Justwaiting22 commented
          Editing a comment
          I will keep you posted. I submitted my e-qip yesterday

• Anyone testing in Dallas come March 12th?

Comment

• Just got my invite to do the written test in DC in March...I've kind of checked out on the process, was told I would hear something by Oct. and never did. Does anyone know exactly what is being covered during the day? I.e. is it just a written test, or will there be interviews and the PAT? Also does anyone know where I can get my hands on a study guide? I've taken the CBP exam before and did great but I have no idea what the DEA test is about. Thanks!

Comment

• Justwaiting22
            Justwaiting22 commented
            Editing a comment
            DEA will follow up with a packet of information prior to the written exam that will explain everything you need to know.

• I took my psych exam in September, I have been waiting on my e-qip since. Has anyone waited as long as I have just to receive the e-qip email? I have called and was told that my file has been sent to background. That was in December.

Comment

• Justwaiting22
            Justwaiting22 commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you had your psychological interview yet? After the psychological interview, the doctor must submit the results to HQ. I had my psyc interview in December 2018 and got my e-qip last Friday.

• Booker87
            Booker87 commented
            Editing a comment
            My physiological interview was in the beginning of September.

• Where are you processing from? I haven’t been waiting as long as you have. I just got the drug test yesterday. Hoping for the eqip in the next couple months.

Comment

• Booker87
            Booker87 commented
            Editing a comment
            I am out of Atlanta. I took my drug test back in August.

• JPlowry
            JPlowry commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess somethings are in different orders then. I’m out of Louisville. Most people that I’m in contact with had psyc long before the drug test. Must depend on the recruiter.

• Grizz901
            Grizz901 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm also out of Louisville and just got scheduled for a drug test. MAC in Nov, medical and oral psych interview in Dec.

• Received E-Qip today, attended Dallas MAC back in August 2018.

Comment

• jay1
            jay1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks. Earlier this week (monday) I received a call from the recruiter saying they were waiting on on HQ to send the eqip link before a polygraph could be given, so be on the lookout for a phone call (maybe).

• JTemple
            JTemple commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats that's good news. Hopefully it doesn't take you too much longer to get call for poly. I filled out EQIP early December and didn't get scheduled for poly until mid February. Maybe it will be quicker for others. Taking it this Thursday

• jay1
            jay1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good luck on the poly.

• JTemple
            JTemple commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, I appreciate it.

• Just got scheduled for my poly first week of April... process is moving along

Comment

• JTemple
            JTemple commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations, that's a good feeling.

• Justwaiting22
            Justwaiting22 commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like our timeline is pretty much the same. Hopefully we get into the academy at the same time.

• Donpolardo
            Donpolardo commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats! hopefully e-qip will come your way right after.

• Does anyone know how many academy session do they have this year?

Comment

• Thriller
            Thriller commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m not sure but could you post if you find out?

• Finally received Equip this morning.

Comment

• I have been withdrawn from the process you guys, PASSED everything except one thing. I recieved the letter in the mail. Good luck to everyone

Comment

• Interview in 2 weeks, any advice?

Comment

• NP74
                NP74 commented
                Editing a comment
                Relax and be yourself. Not sure if you’re a current law enforcement officer, but job related experience helps, even if you’ve never worked as a cop/CO/military branch, they want to know how you’d handle certain situations. They ask generic questions about scenarios such as something that might’ve been a challenge at work/internship/team sport. There will be a panel of agents, so it’s not as nerve racking as you’d imagine.

• Crake
                Crake commented
                Editing a comment
                There's a format to this interview. You are given a sheet of paper with questions for what you will be asked prior to you coming into the interview room. That paper assists you with how to prepare your answers. Be confident. Give specific examples. Good luck!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12373 users online. 554 members and 11819 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X