Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, I’ve been a long time lurker here and have a question if any can help. I’m waiting for the hiring panel and the last PT which is scheduled for next week. When do you actually get the call ? And how can I find out if I was recommended by the hiring panel ?

thank you and good luck to everyone

Comment

• JPlowry
      JPlowry commented
      Editing a comment
      I’d assume you get the call when the hiring panel decides to hire you. If your last pt is next week I’m sure your call is coming soon.

• I was told that if you have a current, active TS clearance, they will transfer the TS. Now I’m not sure if they will take it from any agency but mine is from the military/OPM and I was told I will be good to go.

Comment

• I have a TS and I applied in 17 and I am still waiting to get a call.

Comment

• jay1
        jay1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you do the MAC or the regular process?

• Ss8541hill
        Ss8541hill commented
        Editing a comment
        I did the regular. By the time they started the MAC I was done with all of the parts they were doing there.

• Anyone seeing any movement processing out of the Washington DC field office?
      Last edited by titoCA321; 02-02-2019, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Justwaiting22
        Justwaiting22 commented
        Editing a comment
        I did the MAC in DC but I have zero movement out of the Atlanta office.
        Last edited by Justwaiting22; 02-02-2019, 06:07 PM.

• Hey guys, anyone know of an upcoming MAC in Texas? Haven’t heard any news on my end. Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluerider5 View Post
        Hey guys, anyone know of an upcoming MAC in Texas? Haven’t heard any news on my end. Thank you
        I know there was one scheduled since I decided to do the one in November instead of waiting until February but if you didn't schedule it back then they may have filled it already? Just a thought. Still no contact from our dallas recruiter but maybe email your recruiter and ask. Just looked and the email I got back in october which said there would be a MAC scheduled for San Antonio for Feb 7-11 but you had to schedule yourself by Jan 31st
        Last edited by Nova307; 02-07-2019, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• Anyone from Dallas MAC in August have updates? Nothing on my end. Taking longer then expected, especially already having TS

Comment

• jay1
            jay1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nothing yet.. I sent an email about 2 weeks ago checking my status and didn't receive anything back.

• JTemple
            JTemple commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope still nothing. Waiting on poly

• Anyone submit and application in 2018, but haven't received any notice on testing?

Comment

• Surprised it is taking this long. Not sure if the MAC speeds up the process or not. Frustrating.

Comment

• Justwaiting22
              Justwaiting22 commented
              Editing a comment
              I am pretty sure the 35 day government shutdown affected the process greatly. I can only assume the DEA probably outsources their polygraphs and are not done in house. Just like they outsource their psyc evaluations. This would be an assumption since most applicants are held up at the polygraph stage. It could also be a budget issue as they are only funded until Feb 15. I could totally be wrong but just my thoughts.

• Stregth&honor
              Stregth&honor commented
              Editing a comment
              The polygraph is done in house, not outsource. In my region they are agents that are conducting the exam.

• JTemple
              JTemple commented
              Editing a comment
              It was fast, just the poly that is holding everything up. At least out of Dallas division. Still thankful, the average time for the whole process used to be like 15-18 months.

• Just got an update that my office has been back logged and that my BI was just assigned to an investigator a few days ago and I should be hearing from someone soon. They didn’t have anything saying that I had a current clearance though. My BI began last June. Not sure how much longer it will be after I talk to someone. But at least things are still moving forward.

Comment

• Meeting with the BI investigator on Monday

Comment

• JPlowry
                JPlowry commented
                Editing a comment
                When did you apply and when was your poly?

• Ss8541hill
                Ss8541hill commented
                Editing a comment
                I applied in 2017 and I had my poly in September 2018

• Scheduled for polygraph. Second week of March.

Comment

• Vcrl
                Vcrl commented
                Editing a comment
                Good to hear there's movement. Thank you for the update

• Nova307
                Nova307 commented
                Editing a comment
                When did you do the MAC? November of 2018?

• JTemple
                JTemple commented
                Editing a comment
                August 2018

• Nova307
                Nova307 commented
                Editing a comment
                Okay thanks, gives me reference as to how long a wait I am in for at least.

• Does anybody know if there will be a posting for 1811 in 2019?

Comment

• titoCA321
                titoCA321 commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you meet all of the requirements to be an 1811? If so, give the recruiter in your area a call. They are taking applications during specific dates.

• I’m processing out of the Houston Office. Just completed the Health/Doctor appointments this past week. Up next should be drug test then polygraph.

Comment

• Has anyone who completed a MAC in September received the EQIP yet?

Comment

• JPlowry
                  JPlowry commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nope. Based on other timelines I’ll be looking for the invite this month or next.

• team9
                  team9 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7757 users online. 313 members and 7444 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X