Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from Dallas MAC in August have updates? Nothing on my end. Taking longer then expected, especially already having TS

Comment

• jay1
      jay1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing yet.. I sent an email about 2 weeks ago checking my status and didn't receive anything back.

• JTemple
      JTemple commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope still nothing. Waiting on poly

• Anyone submit and application in 2018, but haven't received any notice on testing?

Comment

• Surprised it is taking this long. Not sure if the MAC speeds up the process or not. Frustrating.

Comment

• Justwaiting22
        Justwaiting22 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am pretty sure the 35 day government shutdown affected the process greatly. I can only assume the DEA probably outsources their polygraphs and are not done in house. Just like they outsource their psyc evaluations. This would be an assumption since most applicants are held up at the polygraph stage. It could also be a budget issue as they are only funded until Feb 15. I could totally be wrong but just my thoughts.

• Stregth&honor
        Stregth&honor commented
        Editing a comment
        The polygraph is done in house, not outsource. In my region they are agents that are conducting the exam.

• JTemple
        JTemple commented
        Editing a comment
        It was fast, just the poly that is holding everything up. At least out of Dallas division. Still thankful, the average time for the whole process used to be like 15-18 months.

• Just got an update that my office has been back logged and that my BI was just assigned to an investigator a few days ago and I should be hearing from someone soon. They didn’t have anything saying that I had a current clearance though. My BI began last June. Not sure how much longer it will be after I talk to someone. But at least things are still moving forward.

Comment

• Meeting with the BI investigator on Monday

Comment

• JPlowry
          JPlowry commented
          Editing a comment
          When did you apply and when was your poly?

• Ss8541hill
          Ss8541hill commented
          Editing a comment
          I applied in 2017 and I had my poly in September 2018

• Scheduled for polygraph. Second week of March.

Comment

• Vcrl
          Vcrl commented
          Editing a comment
          Good to hear there's movement. Thank you for the update

• Nova307
          Nova307 commented
          Editing a comment
          When did you do the MAC? November of 2018?

• JTemple
          JTemple commented
          Editing a comment
          August 2018

• Nova307
          Nova307 commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay thanks, gives me reference as to how long a wait I am in for at least.

• Does anybody know if there will be a posting for 1811 in 2019?

Comment

• titoCA321
          titoCA321 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you meet all of the requirements to be an 1811? If so, give the recruiter in your area a call. They are taking applications during specific dates.

• I’m processing out of the Houston Office. Just completed the Health/Doctor appointments this past week. Up next should be drug test then polygraph.

Comment

• Has anyone who completed a MAC in September received the EQIP yet?

Comment

• JPlowry
            JPlowry commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope. Based on other timelines I’ll be looking for the invite this month or next.

• team9
            team9 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!

• Can any current LEO's that are in the process pm me please. I have a few questions. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Anyone apply from the LA office? I sent an email like a week ago but I haven't heard anything. Anyone got a better email then the one on the website? maybe they don't monitor that one?

Comment

• admm
              admm commented
              Editing a comment
              i would contact their main line and ask the receptionist to be transferred to a recruiter. That worked for me

• Hello all,

I am from LA. Like many folks here I’m on the MAC route. My timeline has been as follows:

Sept 2018: Orientation, written exam, PFT, oral interview and written psychological
            Oct 2018: Medical exam and psych exam

Now I’m just waitng on my poly and access to e-qip

Anyone else from Vegas or Cali? What is your progression in the hiring process?

Comment

• Donpolardo
              Donpolardo commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello,
              I seem to be in the same bracket as you are. I passed the PTT since Aug 2018. have been waiting for Poly and e-qip. Recruiter responded told me e-qip has been requested since three months ago. I hope that my expired clearance from the service does not contribute to the wait time. I suggest you stay on Physical Training.. from what I was told on the last email,, many applicants have been failing during the recertification lately. Stay engaged and good luck- you never know we may end up in the same class. I am in the FL area.

Good luck

• Finally heard back about the written assessment in DC.

Comment

• Finally got the e-QIP invitation today. I did the MAC in DC in September. Hopefully I get in a class this summer or fall...

Comment

• JPlowry
                JPlowry commented
                Editing a comment
                Good news dude, congrats. Glad to hear HQ is moving along. Holler when you get the poly invite so we can see what the timeline is looking like.

• Justwaiting22
                Justwaiting22 commented
                Editing a comment
                I will keep you posted. I submitted my e-qip yesterday

• Anyone testing in Dallas come March 12th?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2990 users online. 127 members and 2863 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X