300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone work at Dallas/Austin PD?

Heres my situation, I am currently a junior in college, soon to be a senior(3 weeks). I am attending college on a full ride through our Army ROTC. I thought I owed 3 years active duty before I could get a job as a police but apparently I can do all my time in the National Guard so I was thinking about taking that option. I would like to get hired at either Austin or Dallas TX. P.D. Does anyone on these boards work their and can you tell me if you guys are hiring right now and what they are looking for. I know it would say it on their website but those are mostly guidelines, I kind of want to hear from some people that were recently hired and can give me some info on the hiring process.
    Here is alittle bit of information on me. I already have my 2 year degree in Applied Science in law enforcement and graduated the police academy. I will have my 4 year degree in Interpersonal Communication/Military Science in another year. I have worked at my local Sheriffs Department in Emergency Management/homeland security for the last year and a half. I have been in the National Guard as a military police officer for the last 16 monthes as well.
    As far as being in trouble with the law I received an MIP my senior year of high school for having some beer in a cooler and then I have 1 speeding ticket.
    That about sums it up. Thanks for the advice/responses..

Also, can anyone tell me if their are any Military Police/Infantry units in the Texas National Guard or Army Reserves down by Austin/Dallas. Thanks..

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5709 users online. 321 members and 5388 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X