Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As we slide into another week I still haven’t heard anything about another FIT or August academy. Just an email to submit my medical update form - which I already sent a month prior... hopefully some news this week.

Comment

• Noah Jake
      Noah Jake commented
      Editing a comment
      got the update medical form again, as well as the drug test deferral form today... somethings better than nothing right? lol

• Originally posted by Noah Jake View Post
    got the update medical form again, as well as the drug test deferral form today... somethings better than nothing right? lol
    I got the medical form again too. Its the 3rd time I've sent it back to them.......................

Comment

• Noah Jake
      Noah Jake commented
      Editing a comment
      Wooooooww. This was the 2nd for me. Still patiently waiting to take fit #1 too. I know my background was finally initiated because about a month/2 ago everyone was calling me about their interviews and I met with the investigator. So hopefully this ball gets rolling! Crazy its been 2+ years since I interviewed.

• Originally posted by Noah Jake View Post
    Wooooooww. This was the 2nd for me. Still patiently waiting to take fit #1 too. I know my background was finally initiated because about a month/2 ago everyone was calling me about their interviews and I met with the investigator. So hopefully this ball gets rolling! Crazy its been 2+ years since I interviewed.
    I haven't been contacted for this round of FITs either. Hoping to hear something soon.

Comment

• Any movement regarding the August class? Any offers sent out yet?

Comment

• futureFLEO
        futureFLEO commented
        Editing a comment
        Nothing here. Still haven’t been contacted to take my next fit either...

• Just got a call from HR about being tentatively selected for DC! Said the academy dates are up in the air but I will receive a email in the next couple weeks with next steps and reporting to a local district office.

Comment

• Texan2050
        Texan2050 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking like this next class is going to be DC heavy! They’re clearing this announcement out lol

• Willowandrosco
        Willowandrosco commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m happy for you all that got selected! Did you guys get selected to a location close to your information session location, desired location or close to your current location? I wonder if all of you are going to the same area.

• Nthnwlf
        Nthnwlf commented
        Editing a comment
        Got the call as well.

• ztorres341
        ztorres341 commented
        Editing a comment
        I received the same call today but for the district of PR. She mentioned to me that we are probably going to start in September.

• Thats a really long timeline.. definitely worth the wait! Congrats! I applied to the 2020 announcement.. Hopefully around 2022 I'll get picked up lol

Comment

• Got the call and TOL for the Superior Court in DC today as well! good luck everyone

Comment

• User11225
          User11225 commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried to message you, I got my FOL a few months ago for DC. I'm trying to connect all the Super court peeps into a GroupMe.

• Congrats everyone that just got their TOLs for DC. Figured it might be beneficial to start a group chat since it’s looking like there’s going to be a decent amount of us at this next academy (whenever it may be).

send me a message if you’d like to be added to the GroupMe
        Last edited by Texan2050; 07-18-2020, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ztorres341 View Post
          I received the same call today but for the district of PR. She mentioned to me that we are probably going to start in September.
          As in the class would start in September, or that we would get to the District offices in September?

Comment

• ztorres341
            ztorres341 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, she was not sure because of the COVID situation, but she mentioned it to me. Probably is to start with my district until FLETC start again normally. My best friend is supposed, to begin with CBP at FLETC this August 10, but they canceled his class until further notice. I guess that every other law enforcement agencies are on the same page.
            Last edited by ztorres341; 07-18-2020, 05:55 PM.

• So does it mean you’re for sure hired if you get this call?

Comment

• has anyone received any follow up info after accepting the offer? just wondering what the time frame will be until FOL and report date.

Comment

• This was annoying: immediately responded to the email on wednesday accepting. asked for a callback to ask some questions. spoke to hr and told him verbally I accept the offer also. Then today at 11:45 i get an email saying i still needed to respond. I didn’t read that email till 12:04pm lol. Sent response saying I accepted yesterday twice and i accept again today. radio silence. sent a follow up asking to confirm. nothing lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfnturf90 View Post
                This was annoying: immediately responded to the email on wednesday accepting. asked for a callback to ask some questions. spoke to hr and told him verbally I accept the offer also. Then today at 11:45 i get an email saying i still needed to respond. I didn’t read that email till 12:04pm lol. Sent response saying I accepted yesterday twice and i accept again today. radio silence. sent a follow up asking to confirm. nothing lol.
                Welcome to the Marshals Service...Its great in many ways but this side of the house can be frustrating...be fortunate to get the call and start training for BDUSMI

Comment

• just heard today final offers are expected to go out in the first two weeks of August, and DC people would expect to start at approximately September 13 at the district office, with a fletc date starting sometime near December or January. All of this is approximate, but straight from an HR rep.

Comment

• Willowandrosco
                    Willowandrosco commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for sharing info! I wonder if that includes people who got VO for other locations as well. Or just DC?

• Guys today, I successfully passed my first fit test. The Chief Deputy told me that probably will be a new class in September.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3594 users online. 159 members and 3435 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X