Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received Drug Test Deferral email today. Also had to complete medical update at the beginning of the month. No good news email for future classes or contact for FIT re-up yet.

Comment

• futureFLEO
      futureFLEO commented
      Editing a comment
      same on all fronts

• got an email they are deferring dug tests (mine just expired) due to COVID. Signed and sent back a form. Back to waiting.

Comment

• Can anyone remember if the DUSM medical has you do the spirometry test? Where you blow into the machine to test lung capacity?

Comment

• Merlyn0
        Merlyn0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, have to pass it.

• Donjuan85657
        Donjuan85657 commented
        Editing a comment
        Spirometry tests are suspended indefinitely pending this COVID issue. At least that’s what I was told from FOH.

• jags007
        jags007 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah that's why I asked, I heard the same thing about FOH. So are they waiving it or does it just put everyone's medical on hold?

• Just out of curiosity how many of you guys got hired? I am in the 2020 process..

Comment

• Repost*
        So, I’ve read that some people have phone interviews before receiving a final offer.. Would anyone be so kind to share what kind of questions they ask.? And how long after sending your location preference email do they contact you??

Comment

• Texan2050
          Texan2050 commented
          Editing a comment
          Most, if not all, of us didn’t get a phone interview since we weren’t farmed out to the districts. They end up picking where we go.
          Last edited by Texan2050; 06-29-2020, 04:38 PM.

• Has anyone received the "Good News" email recently?

Comment

• futureFLEO
          futureFLEO commented
          Editing a comment
          Negative. Still total radio silence here

• Nthnwlf
          Nthnwlf commented
          Editing a comment
          Received good news email for August this morning.

• Originally posted by Nthnwlf View Post
        Received good news email for August this morning.
        Good to hear. Hopefully we all get something soon. I got an email this morning to resubmit my medial update form, which i already did a month ago.... smh.

Comment

• Also got the good news for August. Fit test on Thursday.

Comment

• Doesn’t seem that anyone else on the other announcements have posted anything about getting a good news email. Maybe they are putting majority 2018 RG Still waiting into the August class...at least we can hope!

Comment

• Tx21
              Tx21 commented
              Editing a comment
              *deleted***
              Last edited by Tx21; 07-06-2020, 08:16 PM.

• BadgerBlood10
              BadgerBlood10 commented
              Editing a comment
              I second Tx21's comment. However, I do know that the August class was intended for July.. which is why the locations email seemed confusing, but was pushed back to August due to FLETC being log jammed.

• How strong is the “recent graduate” Part of the announcement considered? I think the announcement said you had to have graduated within the past 2 years, but would you even be considered if you graduated several years more & have LEO experience, or do I have to wait for a general hiring announcement to post?
            "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

• futureFLEO
              futureFLEO commented
              Editing a comment
              Rock solid. If you’re not within the two year period for recent grad announcements you can’t be considered and you’ll have to wait for a general hiring announcement. Alternatively, you can contact a district recruiter and try to attend an information session to start the schedule B process.

• parkscout93
              parkscout93 commented
              Editing a comment
              Recent grad announcements are not like desired qualifications or anything like that. It's a specific program run by the federal government to hire students that have graduated in the past two years.

• Thanks gents
            "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

• What’s up, fellas...and ladies? Veteran, Bachelor’s in CJ and currently attending local police academy with August graduation. My USMS application experience so far:

—2018 RG:
              -Mar 2018: Application accepted
              -May 2018: Interview in Arlington
              -Nothing

—-2019 Schedule B:
              -Attended info session in CT
              -Nothing

—-2020 RG:
              -June 2020: Application accepted
              -June 2020: Referred

I chalk the previous silence up to my lack of LE experience. I’m hoping the local LE experience I’ll gain over the next 1-2 years during the USMS application will push me over the finish line this time.

Comment

• fit test passed! That means I only have like what? 4 more fit tests over the next calendar year? lol

Comment

• Texan2050
                  Texan2050 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good stuff! This ones gotta be the one!

• cever258
                  cever258 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good deal surf! I got my 5th one scheduled for Monday. I believe I have set a record for most fit tests on this forum lol

• I still haven’t been contacted to schedule my next fit! Why am I always last lol!??

Comment

• received the good news email for Aug & scheduled the FIT test. Does this mean I’m considered for the August class?

Comment

• Texan2050
                    Texan2050 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah it does

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3413 users online. 203 members and 3210 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X