Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got an email from the medial programs office to update my medical since it’s been a year. It was just a form you fill out and send back.

Comment

• cever258
      cever258 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here future. Our fit test will be next I’m sure

• Noah Jake
      Noah Jake commented
      Editing a comment
      I got it too

• Lucky number 4....

Comment

• cever258
      cever258 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucky number 5...... lol

• Blueghostman
      Blueghostman commented
      Editing a comment
      Same boat, I’m curious if they even FIT test for the upcoming “academies” due to them being delayed, if you get hired for “July” you may not get to FLETC within a 90 day period.

• I was wondering the same thing. No good fit testing when there is no date scheduled for FLETC to reopen it classes to start.

Comment

• Texan2050
      Texan2050 commented
      Editing a comment
      They will hire you and send you to your closest district office to wait on the academy to start back up.

• Originally posted by Texan2050 View Post
    They will hire you and send you to your closest district office to wait on the academy to start back up.
    We know there did that for May, but is there any indication they will do that for later classes?

Comment

• Texan2050
      Texan2050 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can’t say for sure, but if I was a betting man I would say so.

• Have a feeling we’re getting close ladies and gents. My good buddy who is a deputy assured me today it’s just a matter of time.

Comment

• Got an email the other day to "defer my drug test" in order to expedite the hiring process. Although, still going to need to take one later on. Anyone else get this?

Comment

• Haven’t heard anything about the next academy. If they plan to still hire for a July class despite FLETC being closed I would assume people would start hearing in June.

Comment

• Texan2050
          Texan2050 commented
          Editing a comment
          FLETC had a press release the other day about opening the academy back up early June. I think you can check it out on their website

• Blueghostman
          Blueghostman commented
          Editing a comment
          FLETC opening back up is a good sign I’d imagine for us still waiting. Hopefully we start seeing movement for July next week.

• https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/569235000#

Comment

• mikemcq15
          mikemcq15 commented
          Editing a comment
          Applied! Let’s see if they consider...

• parkscout93
          parkscout93 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ll graduate with my Master’s in August. I guess I’ll throw one in and see what happens.

• Why on the 2018 RG was there only 2 locations and this one has 10!! They have a ton of people on the 2018 RG announcement done with the entire process and ready to go but won’t let them be considered by these other offices? It makes no sense!

Comment

• Blueghostman
          Blueghostman commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet they still need help in DC, considering it’s still on the list. All us still waiting I bet still end up in DC. stay positive!

• Texan2050
          Texan2050 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol I thought the same thing...

• Just applied for the 2020 announcement.. where r u guys at in the process since u guys applied in 2018?

Comment

• cever258
          cever258 commented
          Editing a comment
          Finished everything. On fit test #5

• futureFLEO
          futureFLEO commented
          Editing a comment
          Done with everything - fit test number 4

• Glock...
          Glock... commented
          Editing a comment
          Why so many fit tests? Are they just not sending you to the academy or do you have something pending? 5 fit tests is crazy!

• cever258
          cever258 commented
          Editing a comment
          No everything is completed I’m just not being selected. It also expires after 90 days. Defiantly one way to stay in shape lol

• So am I looking at a 3 year process? Also how many fit test are there?

Comment

• futureFLEO
          futureFLEO commented
          Editing a comment
          Could be 6 months could be 2.5 years, could be never. You should only have to take one fit test but they keep making us take them and then not sending us to the academy. It’s insanely frustrating.

• SuccessfulVibes
          SuccessfulVibes commented
          Editing a comment
          futureFLEO try not to get discouraged brother. My process had its own waiting period. Applied to the Mar 2018 recent grad vacancy and got notified of my call up ooa June 2019. There is definitely no exact science for what is going on....but just do your part and stay physically FIT. If your body and stamina is SQUARED AWAY....FLETC will be a breeze for you. Well....gotta pass those damn CITP exams of course, but yeah! lol.

• Radio silence.. hopefully the July and August class are still on

Comment

• Michael Scarn
          Michael Scarn commented
          Editing a comment
          It would make sense that they are still going to hire for July and August. They already have the budget for it. Fingers crossed!

• Donjuan85657
          Donjuan85657 commented
          Editing a comment
          The big hurdle is FLETC right now. Any word on how FLETC’s stuff is effecting BDUSM classes?

• Blueghostman
          Blueghostman commented
          Editing a comment
          From what I have read in the news releases FLETC is back up and running. I’d imagine it will delay the classes start date but not cancel the class. At least I hope.

• Received the good news email for August class. Maybe this is the one.....

Comment

• Texan2050
          Texan2050 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know someone else who got the email. They also sent one to a person in my class who is about to start next week, so I guess that one was sent by mistake...

• Tx21
          Tx21 commented
          Editing a comment
          *deleted**
          Last edited by Tx21; 07-06-2020, 08:18 PM.

• Ruh
          Ruh commented
          Editing a comment
          I originally pulled out of the 2018 recent grad process, but later entered into the 2019 regional. I got the email today as well. Anyone have any idea on when in August the class might be? Literally just booked a flight last night for a wedding in August...

• Willowandrosco
          Willowandrosco commented
          Editing a comment
          I received one too!... for the first time. It’s exciting!... until I read how many times some people have taken the fit due to not being selected yet☹️ I actually wouldn’t mind taking the fit several times,, as long I get selected- eventually lol. I hope we all do..

• About an hour after my comment I got a phone call to schedule my Fit. The confusing thing is that I was told I would be doing a fit for a class starting after the FY so something in October or later. That is confusing because it contradicts what my email told me and it means I will definitely have to take another fit test since I am more than 90 days away from October. Personally, I would prefer an October class because I get a pay raise in early October and that means my payout when I leave will be that much more .
        Remember those who died, remember those who killed them.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
        For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
        Shall be my brother." - Henry V

Comment

• Tx21
          Tx21 commented
          Editing a comment
          *deleted**
          Last edited by Tx21; 07-06-2020, 08:18 PM.

• So i just got referred for the 2020 announcement. What can I expect next?

Comment

• bondman007
          bondman007 commented
          Editing a comment
          I've read the entire thread over the past few days. Should be getting a call for interview, then TO, Med/UA, background, FIT within 90 days of reporting to FLETC. Timelines are a little different, but expect a few months between each step. Some people had taken the FIT like 4 or 5 times prior to the whole COVID thing shutting stuff down.

However it seems like no one or very few from the last Recent Grad or Region announcement have gotten to FLETC yet. A couple sounds like we're hired and are working at local district offices.

• Andrewmp2020
          Andrewmp2020 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks bro, definitely long process but well worth it

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3049 users online. 192 members and 2857 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X