Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting here too. My best guess is that the DC office hasn’t made all selections yet because they make more than other offices and so HRD hasn’t started filling the DC seats for the class yet. If that is the case, our call will start rolling when those selections are finalized. Hopefully soon lol.

Comment

• This is probably a long shot, but does anyone have any intel on how many DC or PR seats will be in the January class?

Comment

• futureFLEO
        futureFLEO commented
        Editing a comment
        There’s no way to know that

• Thought today would be our day boys. Guess next week will be our week

Comment

• Maybe this week will be our week haha. Who knows how this crazy process works. Hopefully us RGs get some calls soon.

Comment

• No one from the RG announcement has heard about the Jan 22 class yet right? I don't think I've seen any RGs get the call and DC wasn't on the NW announcement locations list. DC usually has 10+ seats per class so I'm sure our calls are coming soon... I hope...

Comment

• USDFAZ
            USDFAZ commented
            Editing a comment
            Not yet. I am refreshing my e-mail and watching my phone constantly.

• Calls still going out for NW people. Just saw someone got theirs today. Can’t figure out why on earth they haven’t started calling us yet...

Comment

• I feel you bro so frustrating

Comment

• If I was a guessing man, I would say the number of RG(DC) class seats vary, so they are getting locations and filling the class for the NW applicants, then once the know how many seats they have for DC they start notifying. But as I said, just my guess into this process

Comment

• futureFLEO
              futureFLEO commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope you’re right and they fill the remaining NW seats then start calling us right after, but if I’m being honest, I’m not feeling warm and fuzzy about it after being passed up last time as well...

• Well, I can’t help but feel like next week, last week before the holidays, is our last best chance at making this January class. Really hoping I don’t need to take the FIT for a third time... good luck gang

Comment

• beauonly
              beauonly commented
              Editing a comment
              Right there with you brother. Whatever happens, happens though... at this point I'm more apathetic than anything unfortunately. I just hope the next class isnt too far off.

• Blueghostman
              Blueghostman commented
              Editing a comment
              I’ve not given up hope yet. Maybe 1 has been called for DC across the few threads I follow. I feel like if they have put out calls for DC the odds at least a few of us would have got the call. So I think we will see movement this week.

• Originally posted by Blueghostman View Post
            I’ve not given up hope yet. Maybe 1 has been called for DC across the few threads I follow. I feel like if they have put out calls for DC the odds at least a few of us would have got the call. So I think we will see movement this week.
            I really hope you’re right man. Trying to stay positive here.

Comment

• Still clinging to the hope that HR is going to fill some DC seats with us RGs who are impatiently waiting on any word about this Jan class. This thread is starting to feel like a post-fit waiting support group...

Comment

• Blueghostman
                Blueghostman commented
                Editing a comment
                Calls still going out to NW... think us RG will be last to hear.. hopefully before Christmas so we have exciting news for all of our family.

• beauonly
                beauonly commented
                Editing a comment
                Post-Fit waiting support group is literally the perfect label for it. Hahaha!

Whenever I speak to HR, I'll see if I can't finagle some info about DC seats... doubt it will work, but I'll do if for you RG bros/brotinas.

• Noah Jake
                Noah Jake commented
                Editing a comment
                I can't wait to take my fit and join the group

• Originally posted by Blueghostman View Post
              Calls still going out to NW... think us RG will be last to hear.. hopefully before Christmas so we have exciting news for all of our family.
              My guess is if we’re going to hear it would be this week. But who knows... fingers crossed

Comment

• Deputy text me today saying Spending bill and budget for USMS passed today so hopefully things will start to roll forward. Hoping for some news sooner than later.

Comment

• beauonly
                  beauonly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well that's great news! That's basically the green light to get these hiring actions completed.

• Levithane
                  Levithane commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Budget still has to be approved by the Senate, and signed off by the President. Still better news than anything else.

• Sched b thread says Jan class is possibly full!

Comment

• cever258
                  cever258 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope that’s not true

• futureFLEO
                  futureFLEO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I refuse to believe that until FLETC registration emails go out. Pure rumor at this point.

• Blueghostman
                  Blueghostman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Also said there was two classes in January. Which I find hard to believe. All rumors at this point

• Originally posted by Texan2050 View Post
                Sched b thread says Jan class is possibly full!
                I would lean towards the rumor that the class is full as opposed to there being a second January class if you had to choose. Before you get upset, remember that there will be dropouts and last minute calls made, so if you have received the locations emails and have already taken the FIT you could still be called. If you're in that position and you don't end up getting the call for January 22, the chances of you getting called for the next one are substantially higher than they were before.

Unfortunately, If you haven't received the good news email and taken a FIT by now it is pretty safe to say you will not make the January class... No hard feelings at all, just going off of what I've seen in the other forums over the years and my own excruciating process.

Also, IF there were a second January class I really think someone would be here yelling "I got the good news email!" Along those lines, I would say if there is a February class people will start getting the good news email VERY soon... which kind of makes me think a March class is more likely given that most good news emails seem to be sent ~2-3 months prior to a class and FIT test HAVE to be within 90 days..

Either way the cookie crumbles, hang in there. I know for a fact that dreams come true LOL.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19518 users online. 502 members and 19016 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X