Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deadpker View Post
    You have a TS already, you're leagues ahead of most of us
    Fair point. I just want the ball to keep rolling so I can get into a class. No guarantee until a final offer lol.

Comment

• Is the UA separate from the one you do at medical?

Comment

• Deadpker
        Deadpker commented
        Editing a comment
        UA is separate from the one at medical

• Had day 1 of medical today, lesson learned, if you are in the process with multiple agencies make sure to let FOH know (i assume everyone is using FOH), had they known when I went for FBI they could have printed duplicates for a lot of the tests and saved me a trip.

Comment

• HELP!! I need the address to re-send my fingerprint card in. If anyone can help me, please PM me.

Comment

• Deadpker
          Deadpker commented
          Editing a comment
          private messaged you.

• According to the TO letter we are supposed to be contacted to schedule medical within 45 days of TO. It will be 45 days since TO for me at the end of this week. Hoping to hear something this week, fingers crossed.

Comment

• DB9173
          DB9173 commented
          Editing a comment
          Just your junk mail. I heard within a week from them. After I received my TO things happened very quickly

• Originally posted by DB9173 View Post
        Just your junk mail. I heard within a week from them. After I received my TO things happened very quickly
        I’ve been monitoring my spam folder just in case it slipped in there. Nothing. I’ve never had a problem with their emails before. I’ll probably send them an email as soon as it hits the 45 day mark.

Comment

• Airborne11B707
          Airborne11B707 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m in the same boat but, it’s already at 45 days for me since TO. I emailed them last week and was advised that they would email me if they needed or had further info.

• I got the email today saying be ready for a fit test. Did anyone get one? Also, how many days usually after the email do the do the fit test?

Comment

• Kmiech
          Kmiech commented
          Editing a comment
          If you check the 2017 thread a few of us did. One guy said he got the call the same day. I would say be ready for the FIT this week

• jj858
          jj858 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hopefully this or next week. Thanks brother!

• Took the Fit test.
        Recieved an email on 02 April which indicated my test was on 04 April.

Comment

• ROGUE SEVEN
          ROGUE SEVEN commented
          Editing a comment
          How long after the initial fit email with the standards did you get contacted to take the test?

• Airborne87
          Airborne87 commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't remember exactly but it wasn't very long, maybe a matter of weeks. FIT test itself was only scheduled two days after I was told I was scheduled for one, so they don't give alot of advanced warning, from what I have seen.

• ROGUE SEVEN
          ROGUE SEVEN commented
          Editing a comment
          I received mine March 28th and haven't gotten contacted. I wonder if my location makes a difference. I'm in Tampa Florida. How far did you have to travel?

• Airborne87
          Airborne87 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am in the Northern VA/DC area so I didn't have to travel but a few miles. Was actually a shorter distance to the FIT test than it was to the structured interview.

• Got the good news email today...should be doing fit soon!

Comment

• So I got my TO March 4. How long did it take for everyone who had a TO to receive the next email with steps about scheduling medical and background information? I’m hitting the 45 day mark on April 18th.

Comment

• Tommyjd78
            Tommyjd78 commented
            Editing a comment
            I received my TO March 14, 2019. Received email for medical April 15, 2019. Schedule medical today for April 23, 2019. I am in excepted service not a recent grad.

• Njw85
            Njw85 commented
            Editing a comment
            Tommy,

How are you in the excepted service process when we just had interviews? We have no heard anything since then as of yet. Clarify please. Or did I read that wrong?

• Tommyjd78
            Tommyjd78 commented
            Editing a comment
            Njw85 in my TO they mentioned using my current BI and I had applied to an announcement last year that was for prior LE. It wasnt open to the entire public. It had various “who may apply” parameters. I believe that is excepted service hiring bc they are using my prior GS position and supposedly using my current clearance. Im not sure excepted service has anything to do with “just having interviews.” Unless Im missing something. I believe its the process as a whole and how they can bring you onboard without having through all the HR/OPM usual steps (full BI which would take a year most likely). Instead they can use current BIs.

• Noah Jake
            Noah Jake commented
            Editing a comment
            I applied March 6th of 2018 under the Recent Grad announcement and interviewed in June. I’m surprised i haven’t gotten another email after submitting the forms I was sent in the TO. That’s good they got back to you in a month but it’s been 43 out of the 45 days they said they will get back to me so who knows.

• Doing fit this week finally!

Comment

• ROGUE SEVEN
            ROGUE SEVEN commented
            Editing a comment
            How long after the initial fit email with the standards did you get contacted to take the test?

• jj858
            jj858 commented
            Editing a comment
            Next day afternoon

• ROGUE SEVEN
            ROGUE SEVEN commented
            Editing a comment
            I received mine March 28th and haven't gotten contacted. I wonder if my location makes a difference. I'm in Tampa Florida. How far did you have to travel?

• Has anyone gotten scheduled for their UA yet? Just finished my medical last Monday. Thanks.

Comment

• Redskins3
            Redskins3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dumb question, what is UA?

• Tommyjd78
            Tommyjd78 commented
            Editing a comment
            UA is Urinalysis

• Redskins3
            Redskins3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Great thanks!

• Originally posted by Noah Jake View Post
          I applied March 6th of 2018 under the Recent Grad announcement and interviewed in June. I’m surprised i haven’t gotten another email after submitting the forms I was sent in the TO. That’s good they got back to you in a month but it’s been 43 out of the 45 days they said they will get back to me so who knows.
          Same boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noah Jake View Post
            So I got my TO March 4. How long did it take for everyone who had a TO to receive the next email with steps about scheduling medical and background information? I’m hitting the 45 day mark on April 18th.
            I received E-QIP and fingerprints the same week. My TO was a week after yours it seems, so hopefully we will both hear back on medical soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpker View Post

I received E-QIP and fingerprints the same week. My TO was a week after yours it seems, so hopefully we will both hear back on medical soon.
              I'm in the same situation as you two. June RG interview, TO first week of March and no word on medical yet. Pure speculation, but perhaps they are waiting to schedule our stuff until they fill seats for a possible May class, then when that is set up they will start processing us for the July one? Just a thought...

Comment

• Deadpker
                Deadpker commented
                Editing a comment
                Who knows. I'm thinking the 2017 announcement is priority right now. I'm not worried about medical tbh just because I know I have months to go for my background. I just wish I could get it started because then it'll be out of USMS hands anyway.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5583 users online. 205 members and 5378 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X