Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone had issues getting the medical medical Form USM-522 to populate? It's the only pdf document that won't work and I've tried on multiple platforms.

Comment

• I wouldnt worry too much. I could only get it to open on a computer. Wouldnt work on mobile at all Theyll have a copy at your place and the 522 from the DUSM email wasnt complete. The one I got from the QTC email was the correct one.

im actually at my medical right now and i still had paperwork i needed to fill out when i got here

Comment

• ROGUE SEVEN
        ROGUE SEVEN commented
        Editing a comment
        I ended up forwarding to my .Gov email and it worked.

• I withdrew from this process months ago when i couldn't make the original interview dates. Today I got an email from the Marshals asking if I was still interested and that they would be conducting 1200 interviews the week of October 29th.

Comment

• Proofsareclosed
        Proofsareclosed commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here. It didn't say where though i'm guessing Arlington still?

• For all those June interview guys & gals...hang in there. I'm sure we'll here something eventually lol.

Comment

• futureFLEO
        futureFLEO commented
        Editing a comment
        This wait is brutal...

• Mf821
        Mf821 commented
        Editing a comment
        Still some people waiting from the 2016 announcement...

• leohoping
        leohoping commented
        Editing a comment
        Just got my TO from a local agency... Not feeling anxiety ridden at all anymore! Still interesting to see how long we wait though

• ROGUE SEVEN
        ROGUE SEVEN commented
        Editing a comment
        Interviewed in April. TO in August. Just saying.

• Originally posted by Proofsareclosed View Post
      Same here. It didn't say where though i'm guessing Arlington still?
      The last announcement was nation wide so maybe they’ll offer multiple locations to interview? Also that’s strange that that they are talking about doing 1,200 interviews starting in a few weeks and no one from the other forum has gotten an email to schedule an interview yet.

Comment

• Mf821
        Mf821 commented
        Editing a comment
        Last time it was Salt Lake and Arlington with 1-2 weeks notice.

• Deadpker
        Deadpker commented
        Editing a comment
        Doesn't look good for us June people that they want to do another 1,200 interviews for our announcement

• DB9173
        DB9173 commented
        Editing a comment
        Deapker, I would agree with you but remember it’s the government. Stuff takes time. Also, sometimes no news is good news. You didn’t receive a “thanks but no thanks” or you failed email.

• rmm310
        rmm310 commented
        Editing a comment
        Interview emails for the July announcement went out yesterday for Arlington the week of Oct. 29th.

• Originally posted by Deadpker View Post
      Doesn't look good for us June people that they want to do another 1,200 interviews for our announcement
      My guess is that most of the interviews will be for for the July announcement. We’ll know if interview emails start coming out for that one in the next two weeks.

Comment

• It doesn’t seem plausible that everyone in June failed the interview honestly..

Comment

• Mhuck
          Mhuck commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know. I'm almost 30, prior military, law enforcement work including working Drug Task Force, high threat protection (contract work) in Afghanistan and Iraq for 3 years and a bachelors degree. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm sure there are others that are older and have some experience as well that haven't heard back. I never received a rejection or anything.
          When did you receive your rejection? If I read that right.

• Mmz89
          Mmz89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Leohoping! Hey! I didn't realize you were in my group. Awesome. Also I appreciate you think I was under 25 ;p. I'm actually about to turn 29. I don't think you got my number, but you're welcome to it if you'd like. I'm glad to hear you got through too!

Just as a side note to everyone, there doesn't seem to be consistency with their timing on anything. I work closely with the USMS right now and I'm hearing that across the board. No news is good news.

• leohoping
          leohoping commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Mhuck not sure how to reply to your reply.. I haven't received my rejection yet! But I kept in touch with 3 of the dudes I interviewed with and they all received it a little after July (rejection)

• patriot17
          patriot17 commented
          Editing a comment
          leohoping I interviewed in June and I am a recent grad (2017). I haven’t heard anything so I’m hoping I’m still considered. This process thus far has been “interesting” to say the least lol

• Originally posted by Mhuck View Post
        It doesn’t seem plausible that everyone in June failed the interview honestly..
        I agree. I would be surprised if there weren’t more TOs from June interviews.

Comment

• Mhuck
          Mhuck commented
          Editing a comment
          I think there is. I honestly believe they will start sending them out the closer time comes to the new academy dates.

• The marshals didnt hire for 4 years prior to 2016. Theyve had a flurry of hiring because a ton of people retired. Also they interview so many people because not very many people pass the interview. Maybe 25-50% pass the interview. Even if you pass the interview that doesnt guarantee an offer.
        i interviewed very late april was told 60-90 days til possible offer. It took until august(over 120 days) to get my offer and they didnt set my medical up until well after that.
        i saw people get interview fail notifications for april about a month before I got my offer.

Comment

• Employment12
          Employment12 commented
          Editing a comment
          How do you know interview failure rate if you don’t mind me asking?

• The email I received was for the recent graduate announcement, I actually formally withdrew from the process months ago, then they sent me this email, this week, saying they were doing "an applicant review" and wanted to know if I was still interested. It said they were "resuming interviews" and had over 1200 applicants to interview. As far as I know there has only been 1 recent grad announcement, so this email would only apply to that announcement I would think.

Comment

• I’m in my late twenties, have my masters and several years with a federal law enforcement agency (in a non LE position). No word one way or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTC1114 View Post
            Got a call from Arlington, VA this morning seeing if I could attend the Oct Class. Unfortunately, I don't leave the military until Dec. Regardless, FIT test scheduled on Wed of this week. I expect to be in the Dec class.
            Most likely they’ll get you into the next class. Congrats on moving through the process. Out of curiosity when did you interview?

Comment

• Yeah that’s what I’m banking on. I interviewed in Arlington in April.

Comment

• Does anyone know the policy if you fail the FIT test? I know local law enforcement generally lets you try one more time in 90 days. I haven't been contacted about mine or anything yet, but I'm a 5'2" female and I'd be lying if I say I'm not worried about that bench press

Comment

• Originally posted by rmm310 View Post
                  Interview emails for the July announcement went out yesterday for Arlington the week of Oct. 29th.
                  RIP to us June leftovers

Comment

• leohoping
                    leohoping commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @ both of you. I hope to god you're right. It'd be so cool if we were still in the running but I think the recent grad announcement limited the applicant pool. I'm sure there are tons of great local and other federal LEO's that are vying for an opportunity too. I fee like we may be reserve, if someone fails their background or FIT test. Which is still an honor considering many of us aren't even in an LEO position. I wish us the best of luck!

• Mf821
                    Mf821 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They did it with 2017 announcement

• leohoping
                    leohoping commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did what exactly, have reserves?

• Mf821
                    Mf821 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Disregarded entire hiring groups. Feb 2018 interviewees haven't heard back.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12164 users online. 436 members and 11728 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X